What cause the descension of JB and JF? (IMPORTANT

I also have bruxism, how would it cause such descenscion? the whole skin face is worse
His masseters seem somewhat hyperthrophied in pics like the 2nd one, not only has his skin been getting worse with age but if he's clenching at that age his whole skin might look even older due to it having to accomodate the larger masseters

we don't know if he has bruxism but if he does his gummy smile could also be explained by that

His masseters seem somewhat hyperthrophied in pics like the 2nd one, not only has his skin been getting worse with age but if he's clenching at that age his whole skin might look even older due to it having to accomodate the larger masseters

we don't know if he has bruxism but if he does his gummy smile could also be explained by that
big masseters wouldnt tighten the skin? i dont see why would it damage it

big masseters wouldnt tighten the skin? i dont see why would it damage it
Wdym, if the masseters grow bigger like that your skin would have to accomodate for them like muscles do. But along with it if you have bruxism you also most likely have higher stress which combined with that can age someone's skin badly.

Not sure if he truly has bruxism as those masseters could be just an angle problem, but if he does that would explain a lot.

vegan/vegetarian diet and fasting did that to JF. Eat your meat and don't ever fast, your body starts eating itself. Fastest way to age yourself. He's also super low bodyfat and deficient from his trash diet. if you wanna speed run looking old don't eat meat and starve yourself.

Wdym, if the masseters grow bigger like that your skin would have to accomodate for them like muscles do. But along with it if you have bruxism you also most likely have higher stress which combined with that can age someone's skin badly.

Not sure if he truly has bruxism as those masseters could be just an angle problem, but if he does that would explain a lot.
I have bruxism and i descended insanely in the last months, i have no lifefuel anymore will rope. Why do u think bruxism does that?