What cause the descension of JB and JF? (IMPORTANT

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle

People say its collagen, worst skin quality and loss of fat pad. But he got gengival show? How is that possible? It seems like theres more...

Here people also say its collagen, others said it is hypothyroid, others said cfd by mouth breathing, other say its because of low body fat, others say he lost fat pads, others say its because of fasting, other say is because of drugs.

ANYWAY THAT SHIT NEEDS TO HAVE A DEFINITIVE ANSWER. THOSE CASES ARE FUCKING IMPORTANT, NO FUCKING POINT IN LOOKSMAXXING IF AT ANY MOMENT THAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline and bwrauycnee
And no, thats not normal aging. Those pics have less than 3 years of differnce. Aging isnt that fast.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin, Mr. President, Perfection and 12 others
Cocaine is a hell of a drug

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Deleted member 30446, Mr.Proper and 1 other person
Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Brutal do you think is just that?

Alcool, drugs and most omportantly, time. Bieber was saved by his soft tissues and his collagen when he was young, unfortunate.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Depression, anxiety and stress the incel triad can descend anyone ngl

Justin Bieber had wisdom teeth extractions. He removed all 4. I think wisdom teeth removal is underrated on how it impacts the face.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, T50 Mogger, Allornothing and 2 others
Justin Bieber had wisdom teeth extractions. He removed all 4. I think wisdom teeth removal is underrated on how it impacts the face.
yeah but it was 13 years ago, the descension was way later

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
but how???
When you're anxious by something your sleep gets fucked, you start having less and less stress tolerance. You no longer have appetite. Overtime this toxic chain makes your hairline recede, you loss your fat pads, become bloated and pale...
I might make a separate thread explaining it since this descended me hard as fuck a few years ago.

When you're anxious by something your sleep gets fucked, you start having less and less stress tolerance. You no longer have appetite. Overtime this toxic chain makes your hairline recede, you loss your fat pads, become bloated and pale...
I might make a separate thread explaining it since this descended me hard as fuck a few years ago.
i have all this lol. Severe anxiety, bad sleep, receding hairline, bloat, pale face. What can i do?

Partying, drinking, and lack of sleep

• +1
Reactions: Milk
not letting this thread die tbh, this topic is the most important

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Um aging drug use alcohol and poor diet??

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Jeremy Fragrance already lost his fat pads awhile ago, so recent age-related collagen loss caused his descent. Bieber also lost both his fat pads and collagen since he became famous because of both aging and drug/alcohol abuse. Get your sleep, eat clean, stay off the drugs, and dodge the sun, especially if you’re white (the race which ages the worst). Even a pretty boy will look good in his thirties if he lives by these rules.

Jeremy Fragrance already lost his fat pads awhile ago, so recent age-related collagen loss caused his descent. Bieber also lost both his fat pads and collagen since he became famous because of both aging and drug/alcohol abuse. Get your sleep, eat clean, stay off the drugs, and dodge the sun, especially if you’re white (the race which ages the worst). Even a pretty boy will look good in his thirties if he lives by these rules.
the sun is the hardest one to be honest. Sun is life man, tan makes me way better looking, not only that i love the beach.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Allornothing
but how do they lost his fat pads? Or do you mean they lost by age?

Um aging drug use alcohol and poor diet??
idk man most celebrities use alcohol and have a poor diet and dont look like after jeremy, is like hes another person

just found out that jeremy probab has an eating disorder, he participated in the program Promi Big Brother where he fasted for 8 days

Bieber was notorious for eating junk food for a while, and went vegan for a while too. It's a pretty common pipeline for people to go junk>vegan>ex-vegan and out the other end with premature ageing. His partner also is into the "plant based" fad. Veganism can age people extremely quickly as the epitome of malnourishment video series shows.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, sudanguy and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Bieber was notorious for eating junk food for a while, and went vegan for a while too. It's a pretty common pipeline for people to go junk>vegan>ex-vegan and out the other end with premature ageing. His partner also is into the "plant based" fad. Veganism can age people extremely quickly as the epitome of malnourishment video series shows.
so its just skin? Not bone loss?

but how do they lost his fat pads? Or do you mean they lost by age?
Fat pads normally disappear sometime in the late 20s if you take decent care of yourself. They can go much earlier if you have a lifestyle which ages you. That’s why young people have that softness and tightness to their skin. That’s also why some people in their late 20’s can still pass for teens.

Fat pads normally disappear sometime in the late 20s if you take decent care of yourself. They can go much earlier if you have a lifestyle which ages you. That’s why young people have that softness and tightness to their skin. That’s also why some people in their late 20’s can still pass for teens.
how to mantain them??

how to mantain them??
Stay out of the sun, maintain low stress levels, eat clean, moisturize and clean skin, get good sleep. Fat pads will still inevitably go with age, but these habits can give you some extra time with your youth.

Stay out of the sun, maintain low stress levels, eat clean, moisturize and clean skin, get good sleep. Fat pads will still inevitably go with age, but these habits can give you some extra time with your youth.
low stress is the harder to be honest. And what do you mean by eating clean.

REVIVING THIS IM START TO GET THIS SAME NASIO FOLD SHIT IN A SIDE WHERE I DIDNT HAD. FUCK MAN WHAT IS THIS

Looks like JF lost jaw musculature but added facial fat

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
You were his personal orthodontist?

View attachment 2147636View attachment 2147637
View attachment 2147640

People say its collagen, worst skin quality and loss of fat pad. But he got gengival show? How is that possible? It seems like theres more...

View attachment 2147652
View attachment 2147651

Here people also say its collagen, others said it is hypothyroid, others said cfd by mouth breathing, other say its because of low body fat, others say he lost fat pads, others say its because of fasting, other say is because of drugs.

ANYWAY THAT SHIT NEEDS TO HAVE A DEFINITIVE ANSWER. THOSE CASES ARE FUCKING IMPORTANT, NO FUCKING POINT IN LOOKSMAXXING IF AT ANY MOMENT THAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU.
JB did a lot of drugs when he was younger, also he was a pretty boy and pretty boys age like milk often
Also he was Hella stressed all the time, that has a major aging effect on you
JC also probably does drugs, also he went on a strict vegan diet and did a lot of fasting like you said. Lack of protein and food in general caused him to lose gains and his collagen to be depleted.

i have all this lol. Severe anxiety, bad sleep, receding hairline, bloat, pale face. What can i do?
Therapy, sleep medication + better diet, finasteride + Minoxidil, lose weight if you're fat and decrease sugar and salt intake, get more vitamin D from tablets and take zinc and other supplements

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Jeremy Fragrance is generally just bloated now I think. Cocaine didn't help either for sure

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
alcohol, drugs, white genes in regards to skin aging

Do you think fat grafts would undo this ageing process?

bump fuck my case is exactly like jb

over since this post i became exactly like jb, nobody knows what causes this and i still dont have any idea. i dont do any drugs

They witnessed true evil which caused immense amounts of stress.

Hollywood elites groomed JB and gay men sodomised JF leading to a drug addiction.

Seems like some clenching happened

aging, drugs, weight gain

Seems like some clenching happened
I also have bruxism, how would it cause such descenscion? the whole skin face is worse

It’s called being white

• Hmm...
Reactions: Whatashame
Easy answer but