Guys how can I improve? Genuine question cause I’ve been looking a feeling worse lately.

slavicmogger

slavicmogger

Iron
IMG 6235

Attachments

• IMG_6375.jpeg
    IMG_6375.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6180.jpeg
    IMG_6180.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5688.jpeg
    IMG_5688.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, nathan, russiancelreturns and 2 others
Whats wrong with bros nose

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: m&m, nathan, Deleted member 62821 and 1 other person
get lasik or contacts because glasses look shit

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
Obviously the angles are as good as they can be in the photos, I also suck my nose in so it doesn’t seem as big as it does irl but it is pretty big. I need advice for that and maybe some beginner skincare routine and maybe gym routine? Used to do some exercises once in a while but completely forgot about that lately.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2 and grief
Whats wrong with bros nose
I try to like suck it in kind of (just try to make it as small as possible cause it’s lowkey big (Slavic genetics ig))

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2, Navnith and grief
debloat asap and dont give me that autistic look

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan and grief
I try to like suck it in kind of (just try to make it as small as possible cause it’s lowkey big (Slavic genetics ig))
Don't do that and why do you look like a fag

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: m&m, Deleted member 62821 and grief
you look sexy in a feminien way, especially with the glasses.
just go to asia girls will be all over u

• So Sad
oh my god this faggot is really sucking in his nose. that's legit a fucking joke man. how can u do that, ur nose is a problem from the side anyways not the front. just need rhino to get rid of the bump.

and fixed downturned lips. eye area is good, get contacts weirdo

• So Sad
it looks big otherwise, kind of my only major insecurity since I was like 15. like a fag maybe cause of the way I do selfies, like a fucking girl so maybe that’s the reason 🤔

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Navnith and grief
oh my god this faggot is really sucking in his nose. that's legit a fucking joke man. how can u do that, ur nose is a problem from the side anyways not the front. just need rhino to get rid of the bump.

and fixed downturned lips. eye area is good, get contacts weirdo
yeah already saving up for nose surgery, lowkey never knew it looked as bad as you say it is lowkey needed to get some honest opinion from org

• So Sad
it looks big otherwise, kind of my only major insecurity since I was like 15. like a fag maybe cause of the way I do selfies, like a fucking girl so maybe that’s the reason 🤔
You're midface is very long and you lack dimorphism + wearing those gay glasses and light coloring is making you appear like a faggot.

• +1
  • So Sad
You're midface is very long and you lack dimorphism + wearing those gay glasses and light coloring is making you appear like a faggot.
any advice on dimorphism? I have laser eye thingy scheduled for next year, light coloring I probably need to improve some way too since there is barely any sun where I live

• So Sad
Try contacts and if you dont have a big forehead try a hairstyle that shows it a lil more, that would look a lot better.

• So Sad
any advice on dimorphism? I have laser eye thingy scheduled for next year, light coloring I probably need to improve some way too since there is barely any sun where I live
What is ''laser eye thingy''?

• +1
  • So Sad
Try contacts and if you dont have a big forehead try a hairstyle that shows it a lil more, that would look a lot better.
any advice on what haircut I should get? I think I have had the same exact hairstyle for like the last 3 years

• So Sad
It’s hard man, I had the same issue were I have had the same hair for years, anything diff looks off, but try styling it differently. I know there are ai apps where you can try hairstyles but I’ve never tried them, that could be an option. Find ur face shape and look for hairstyles recommended for that

• So Sad
It’s hard man, I had the same issue were I have had the same hair for years, anything diff looks off, but try styling it differently. I know there are ai apps where you can try hairstyles but I’ve never tried them, that could be an option. Find ur face shape and look for hairstyles recommended for that
yeah I was thinking maybe I should try a slicked back middle part, the issue with my face shape is that I really can’t figure out what shape it actually is, close by in the mirror it looks oval, I walk one meter away and it becomes square 🤔

• So Sad
any advice on what haircut I should get? I think I have had the same exact hairstyle for like the last 3 years

yeah I was thinking maybe I should try a slicked back middle part, the issue with my face shape is that I really can’t figure out what shape it actually is, close by in the mirror it looks oval, I walk one meter away and it becomes square 🤔
Interesting, try filters online for it, slick back ur hair so u can see more clearly what shape it is and try different distances. It’s all hit or miss with hairstyles just keep trying diff shit until u find one u mess with.

• So Sad
Interesting, try filters online for it, slick back ur hair so u can see more clearly what shape it is and try different distances. It’s all hit or miss with hairstyles just keep trying diff shit until u find one u mess with.
yeah good idea, thanks man

• So Sad
Definitely get rid of the glasses also it looks like ur pouting ur lips?

• So Sad
Definitely get rid of the glasses also it looks like ur pouting ur lips?
I just kind of adopted a habit of manually pushing my nose down to make it look smaller and side result is my upper lip looking a bit bigger

• So Sad
I just kind of adopted a habit of manually pushing my nose down to make it look smaller and side result is my upper lip looking a bit bigger
Take a picture of your regular nose there’s no way it’s that bad to be this insecure over it

• So Sad
Obviously the angles are as good as they can be in the photos, I also suck my nose in so it doesn’t seem as big as it does irl but it is pretty big. I need advice for that and maybe some beginner skincare routine and maybe gym routine? Used to do some exercises once in a while but completely forgot about that lately.
The nose gesture looks gay ash

• So Sad
Get rid of glasses and don't look like you just gave head to 5 black dudes in ur school bathroom

• So Sad
you look like a girl which i actually like

• +1
Reactions: slavicmogger
get a "cute" young tranny gf while u can u will look like the biggest cuck in 10-20 years

aight, thanks. what’s the best way to debloat
the most is obvious is getting lean, drinking lots of water and having a low sodium intake as well as a overall good diet, I cant tell you the exact mg of sodium per day but just try to limit it and track your macros. pretty common info but thats really all I can think of softmax wise