Can someone tell me what am i feeling.

rainzm

rainzm

shizposer
So i have this girl in my class, and because this thread started with that, its obvious that i like her. I confessed to her like last month and its a suprise that she had the same feelings towards to me. From all the girls i confessed to, she is the first girl that actually likes me back. Not just that she also have the same likings, preference, and humor just like me which is actually crazy, at first i thought i was looking at my girl version. She also has a good manner and keeps telling me that she DOESN'T prefer "looks" because she want's a guy with a "good" personality (im dead serious, she really told me this). At first i didn't believe her, then time flies and she fell harder to the point i fell way harder too.

Current day: Just got home from school and i walked home with her, and i think i got too attached... I mean i didn't hold her hand or anything but i knew i was so close to her, like i keep placing my hand to her shoulder. I asked her if she was felling uncomfy because of it and she said that it was all fine and that she is already used to it, but i still find myself really weird.

Did this thread cause i really dont know what im feeling right now. Im not even thrilled, happy or what. Like genuine i dont know what to feel.

BTW it's my first time experiencing this (what would you expect i look like shit), That's why i dont know what to feel.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: barettrealrx and vermillioncorefan
I feel bad for bro because nobody's gonna read this

• +1
Reactions: silencio and rhinoplasty
shit thread + no one cares keep ranting you gook + she'll leave you

So i have this girl in my class, and because this thread started with that, its obvious that i like her. I confessed to her like last month and its a suprise that she had the same feelings towards to me. From all the girls i confessed to, she is the first girl that actually likes me back. Not just that she also have the same likings, preference, and humor just like me which is actually crazy, at first i thought i was looking at my girl version. She also has a good manner and keeps telling me that she DOESN'T prefer "looks" because she want's a guy with a "good" personality (im dead serious, she really told me this). At first i didn't believe her, then time flies and she fell harder to the point i fell way harder too.

Current day: Just got home from school and i walked home with her, and i think i got too attached... I mean i didn't hold her hand or anything but i knew i was so close to her, like i keep placing my hand to her shoulder. I asked her if she was felling uncomfy because of it and she said that it was all fine and that she is already used to it, but i still find myself really weird.

Did this thread cause i really dont know what im feeling right now. Im not even thrilled, happy or what. Like genuine i dont know what to feel.

BTW it's my first time experiencing this (what would you expect i look like shit), That's why i dont know what to feel.
Stopped reading at “bevause this thread started with that” automatically detected rerardation and faggotry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, wsada and rainzm
bump cause there might be a generous basement dweller who might actually read this:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: rainzm
How did you confess your feeling

fuck yeah i am
441746766_898109158671285_5158841272750262092_n.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 8incheer and rainzm
Ur just in love bro simple

What do you mean, explain
I confessed to her in chat. At first i tried changing the topic by askin her on "how to confess on someone" and then she gave me advice and then after that i suprised her by confessing my feelings towards to her and used the advice she gave.

I wish I had it like you

• +1
Reactions: rainzm and lemonnz

that’s young love buddy 😍🥰ur probably 14 time to have the blackpill experience of a lifetime

• +1
you are very feel

• +1
that’s young love buddy 😍🥰ur probably 14 time to have the blackpill experience of a lifetime
15 actually, i know blackpill since i was 13 but didn't experience it since this hasn't ever happened to me

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
15 actually, i know blackpill since i was 13 but didn't experience it since this hasn't ever happened to me
yes ur gonna get blackpilled

• +1
Yeah, basic human emotions

• +1