how can I convert my parents to understanding blackpill and being on my side to ascend?

igniteisbad

igniteisbad

Iron
my mom already knows about blackpill but still argues with me about it. I have already acknowledged she has already helped me when I talked to her about looksmaxxing, shes bought me vitamin supplements, skincare, and a hair product, shit like that. she's really into health and healthy products and allat so she gets really skeptical about anything if she has heard it for the first time. I know I've already ascended a bit thanks to myself and these softmax products, but of course I still want more. anytime I ever show/talk to her about something that she hasn't heard about she immediately shuts it down as if its some hardcore surgery like LL. today I talked to her about palate expansion which seemed too much for her, so instead of talking about palate expansion she immediately converted to "why are you so down on yourself?" "you're beautiful and I mean it" (I'm ltn jfl) "accept yourself the way you are" "you're good looking enough to have a girlfriend" (how come I don't have one? there are popular good looking douchebags in my school that engage in sexual acts with hot girls and I don't, hmm I guess its just chances 🤣🤣and yes I'm NT in public). "this is getting too much, its not good for your mental health" (as I argue that my mental health will be better once I'm better looking, although I'm not sure about that) "you're getting insane, this is the only thing you ever do, obsess over your looks" (as I get laughed at in school after people take photos of me, as I witness everyone else doing better than me dating wise, as I have thought of myself as ugly even before I knew about BP, as girls don't even notice me. what else am I supposed to fucking do? I'm blackpilled for a reason) and all those bluepilled type quotes. I just wish she would understand but no matter how hard I have tried to explain so far, the most I get out of her is that looks matter a little bit, temporarily. if only I could get her to understand what it's like for me, and for her to give me more chances to explain other ways to ascend, that probably aren't as bad as she thought. can anyone give any recommendations for what to tell her so she can understand my blackpilled life more, and for her to be on my side and listen when I talk about another thing that will help me ascend? I need help. please.

young greycel here so don't flame the post I was just speaking from my heart

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, xuzky, Thebbcmaxxer and 4 others
not reading that but dont, old people cant be convinced, just tell them that you want to look better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kiyopon, Primalsplit, Lonenely sigma and 9 others
not reading that but dont, old people cant be convinced, just tell them that you want to look better
its difficult considering like most doctors and people of that nature are bluepilled. also it takes like a minute and a half to read

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
my mom already knows about blackpill but still argues with me about it. I have already acknowledged she has already helped me when I talked to her about looksmaxxing, shes bought me vitamin supplements, skincare, and a hair product, shit like that. she's really into health and healthy products and allat so she gets really skeptical about anything if she has heard it for the first time. I know I've already ascended a bit thanks to myself and these softmax products, but of course I still want more. anytime I ever show/talk to her about something that she hasn't heard about she immediately shuts it down as if its some hardcore surgery like LL. today I talked to her about palate expansion which seemed too much for her, so instead of talking about palate expansion she immediately converted to "why are you so down on yourself?" "you're beautiful and I mean it" (I'm ltn jfl) "accept yourself the way you are" "you're good looking enough to have a girlfriend" (how come I don't have one? there are popular good looking douchebags in my school that engage in sexual acts with hot girls and I don't, hmm I guess its just chances 🤣🤣and yes I'm NT in public). "this is getting too much, its not good for your mental health" (as I argue that my mental health will be better once I'm better looking, although I'm not sure about that) "you're getting insane, this is the only thing you ever do, obsess over your looks" (as I get laughed at in school after people take photos of me, as I witness everyone else doing better than me dating wise, as I have thought of myself as ugly even before I knew about BP, as girls don't even notice me. what else am I supposed to fucking do? I'm blackpilled for a reason) and all those bluepilled type quotes. I just wish she would understand but no matter how hard I have tried to explain so far, the most I get out of her is that looks matter a little bit, temporarily. if only I could get her to understand what it's like for me, and for her to give me more chances to explain other ways to ascend, that probably aren't as bad as she thought. can anyone give any recommendations for what to tell her so she can understand my blackpilled life more, and for her to be on my side and listen when I talk about another thing that will help me ascend? I need help. please.

Read every molecule

I feel you bro

Just tell them pretty much all the experiences you said here

How people hully you, how u cant get a girl, all of that shit

Say some shit like “muhh i just want a notmal life”

Idk man, parents are usually very unsupportive when it comes to surgeries

Do u get rated ltn or are u just saying that

• +1
Reactions: gustn, Lonenely sigma, likenesss and 2 others
Trying to convince your parents of the blackpill is pretty much a dead end. As long as you are not deformed or have a doctor tell her that you need a procedure for your health (like an orthodontist recommending a jaw surgery if you needed one) then they will always tell you you look fine.

I know it's frustrating, I myself don't even tell my family members that I'm getting my jaw surgery primarily for aesthetic reasons, although I will definitely have a functionality benefit.

She is right about this obsession being heavy on your mental health, to be genuinely prepared to assess what is it that you need in terms of surgery requires introspection and maturity. Not just do anything rash like injecting steroids without reaching early 20's and having an endocrinologist or getting some sketchy filler in your face.

However I do understand how you feel, this is why the "blackpill" is precisely called that. You can tell a guy that got a hair transplant that looks matter and he will tell you that they don't, or like women calling fat women "beautiful and perfect" but they would never want to be in their bodies.

Good luck and take what valuable info you can from this forum.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, RealNinja, lemonnz and 1 other person
Read every molecule

I feel you bro

first off, thank you for reading it all. I also know you because of that eyepulling thread so I'm happy to see you reading this, really thank you. yes I'm planning to tell my mom specifically (my dad is a fucking wall and cant be convinced anything, only when an adult says so) everything and all the experiences and why looks matter so much "at a young age". ill try to explain it in the best way possible to her and after everything I guess ill have to see how it goes from there. also I have never posted my face for anyone to rate, simply because I don't want it online (at least yet) and I'm also insecure (lmao, everyone here is)

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
first off, thank you for reading it all. I also know you because of that eyepulling thread so I'm happy to see you reading this, really thank you. yes I'm planning to tell my mom specifically (my dad is a fucking wall and cant be convinced anything, only when an adult says so) everything and all the experiences and why looks matter so much "at a young age". ill try to explain it in the best way possible to her and after everything I guess ill have to see how it goes from there. also I have never posted my face for anyone to rate, simply because I don't want it online (at least yet) and I'm also insecure (lmao, everyone here is)
Ur probably mtn with shit confidence, or actually ltn

Bring up how social skills and nt is basically built on positice reinforcement from society, which you cant get from being ugly

• +1
Reactions: likenesss

lmao unironically my parents agree with me

Trying to convince your parents of the blackpill is pretty much a dead end. As long as you are not deformed or have a doctor tell her that you need a procedure for your health (like an orthodontist recommending a jaw surgery if you needed one) then they will always tell you you look fine.

I know it's frustrating, I myself don't even tell my family members that I'm getting my jaw surgery primarily for aesthetic reasons, although I will definitely have a functionality benefit.

She is right about this obsession being heavy on your mental health, to be genuinely prepared to assess what is it that you need in terms of surgery requires introspection and maturity. Not just do anything rash like injecting steroids without reaching early 20's and having an endocrinologist or getting some sketchy filler in your face.

However I do understand how you feel, this is why the "blackpill" is precisely called that. You can tell a guy that got a hair transplant that looks matter and he will tell you that they don't, or like women calling fat women "beautiful and perfect" but they would never want to be in their bodies.

it's somewhat moldable with my mom because she still listens sometimes and I have learned how to express my feelings well because of her, so of course she can too. I just need to find the best way to tell her. thank you for the advice man, good luck to you too.

Ur probably mtn with shit confidence, or actually ltn

Bring up how social skills and nt is basically built on positice reinforcement from society, which you cant get from being ugly
I hope im the first but expect to be the second. 😭 and thank you ill bring that up as well

i said about how being kind and nice personality gets you nothing in dating, and women chase after “bad boys” and they both agreed with me
I wish I had your parents bro, how old are they? do you think they would agree more because they are younger by any chance?

I wish I had your parents bro, how old are they? do you think they would agree more because they are younger by any chance?
nah they are both 50, and my dad is a psychologist so he can understand some stuff i say

i said about how being kind and nice personality gets you nothing in dating, and women chase after “bad boys” and they both agreed with me
Other parents will probably say

“Dont chase the girls that want bad boys”

Which isnt even horrible advice jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xuzky and HTN_Mentalcel
Other parents will probably say

“Dont chase the girls that want bad boys”

Which isnt even horrible advice jfl
all girls desire “bad boys” deep down, its just how much they repress it but as shown with the strange case of Dr jekyll and Mr hyde, repression of innate human desires and evolution doesnt work.

all girls desire “bad boys” deep down, its just how much they repress it but as shown with the strange case of Dr jekyll and Mr hyde, repression of innate human desires and evolution doesnt work.
They want dominant men

Also if you’re good looking she wont give a rats ass whether ur a bad boy or a good boy

Define bad boy

They want dominant men

Also if you’re good looking she wont give a rats ass whether ur a bad boy or a good boy

Define bad boy
second line is true. in talking stages I get into girls with (on snapchat) because of mega frauding, they don't care that much because they believe they're attracted to me (irl they wouldn't have been)

second line is true. in talking stages I get into girls with (on snapchat) because of mega frauding, they don't care that much because they believe they're attracted to me (irl they wouldn't have been)
FAKECEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

no trust me everything I sent of myself was insanely frauded I haven't had an interaction with a foid even as a fraction as deep as I have online because of frauding.
Fake…

Cel…

YOU CAN PULL HOES

YOU CAN ONLY FRAUD SO MUCH BEFORE IT BECOMES OBVIOUS

Felt everything you almost said man well said tbh it gotta be very hard if you put yourself under so much stress a d pressure for a thing that isn’t even something that you can solely control with a good diet or gym

• +1
Reactions: LaVérité
Fake…

Cel…

YOU CAN PULL HOES

YOU CAN ONLY FRAUD SO MUCH BEFORE IT BECOMES OBVIOUS
im happy to be called a fakecel but I don't believe it, hoes will be hoes, and some foids nowadays just pretend to be attracted to guys on snap just for some dick pics or something. also the frauding was filters that significantly make me look better, best lighting for my face, hard mewing while flexing mylohoid and stylohoid, and squintmaxxing which ascends my eyes hard. even if I removed the filter they would block me in disgust.

im happy to be called a fakecel but I don't believe it, hoes will be hoes, and some foids nowadays just pretend to be attracted to guys on snap just for some dick pics or something. also the frauding was filters that significantly make me look better, best lighting for my face, hard mewing while flexing mylohoid and stylohoid, and squintmaxxing which ascends my eyes hard. even if I removed the filter they would block me in disgust.
Whatever bro, ill take ur word for it

But you’re probably just mtn in that case

Read every molecule

I feel you bro

Imagine your kid telling you your genetics that you passed down are trash and not good enough to make it in modern life. They don’t wanna believe it

Imagine your kid telling you your genetics that you passed down are trash and not good enough to make it in modern life. They don’t wanna believe it
im gonna say it in a nice way as in like “I really want to look better” or some shit ig 😭

Brutal man.. just forget it and save your own money to afford those things

My mum literally is the best supporter of me. She even supports me with bonesmashing and is slightly Blackpilled haha. When she compliments me, she always compliments black pill things like my bones, or deep set eyes always smth like that. W mom, I think for you you should stop the things like the hardcore things like a palate expander because it’s just fucking dumb, as well as the most other techniques here. My tipp: use good tips like chewing everyday 20 pieces of gum till it hurts, bonesmashing, thumb pulling, chin tucks, sleep maxing etc.. that’s the things that ascended me hard and I am sure you’re mom would be completely fine with that.
Good luck bhai :))

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xuzky and Timmy
My mum literally is the best supporter of me. She even supports me with bonesmashing and is slightly Blackpilled haha. When she compliments me, she always compliments black pill things like my bones, or deep set eyes always smth like that. W mom, I think for you you should stop the things like the hardcore things like a palate expander because it’s just fucking dumb, as well as the most other techniques here. My tipp: use good tips like chewing everyday 20 pieces of gum till it hurts, bonesmashing, thumb pulling, chin tucks, sleep maxing etc.. that’s the things that ascended me hard and I am sure you’re mom would be completely fine with that.
Good luck bhai :))
what the fuck everyone parentmogs me there is no way she would be happy with me bonesmashing (I do in secret) and the thought of my mom complimenting me in a blackpill way is amazing. also ur saying not to do hardcore stuff but promoting bonesmashing right after lmao. damn im jealous of you hopefully I can get my mom to be like yours

its impossible bro just do everything yourself trust me its too hard

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad
I convinced my mom, but my dad just tells me to man up and spews PUA

• +1
Reactions: xuzky
or tell them you do it for your health always works with normies , no point to argue with bluepilled cuckcopers anyway

• +1
Reactions: 8incheer

Talk her through it if not just moneymax and move out as soon as you can
This is the only realistic option here tbh
I've the same issue as you but my parents are redpilled af muh study muh go college muh career muh uni get a 9 to 5 and fuck ur life
forever mentality I literally hate it sm if my mum found abt my roids she would legit kick me out of the house and disown me :lul::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad
Why do you care about convincing her? just looksmax on your own, its a lonely journey

• +1
Reactions: xuzky

Your mother is right. You have gone insane. :lul::feelskek: