Can I ever ascend to HTN/Chadlite/Chad facially?

Yes they do. You guys are retarded. This guy has full blown hollow cheeks and an extremely 3D Face with a top tierjaw and good eye area and that's not chadlite combed with good ratios?
Having no visible failosnis where chadlite starts and has like 75+% harmony with other halos
Cope, this is pinnacle HTN.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
the new flunkyflamingo
@kebab @ascension

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, ascension and kebab
the new flunkyflamingo
@kebab @ascension
shut the fuck up never compare me to that guy again jesus christ that's like calling me @Xangsane fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Samsepioler and Crisick
i can see him lacking appeal, that explains his inceldom if its true wwhich is probably not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, Blackgymmax and tombradylover
no lol
He he has about 3 flaws in his face which is
Like 1 degree sub ideal canthal tilt
Slightly too much uee
And 1mm too wide nose for mouth
Outside of that he has no failos
He has zero major failos which is chad/lite trait and he has other top misc feats.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Crisick, moreroidsmoredates, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Polish Chincel and tombradylover
Cope BGM has spoken fall in line jets fan
Tom62

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and tombradylover
  • +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
no lol
He he has about 3 flaws in his face which is
Like 1 degree sub ideal canthal tilt
Slightly too much uee
And 1mm too wide nose for mouth
Outside of that he has no failos
He has zero major failos which is chad/lite trait and he has other top misc feats.
Cope, his pheno holds him back to htn, hes a chadlite in india not the west.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, aesthetic beauty and Samsepioler
Cope his offenses where the best ppg wise in almost all his superbowl runs and he has the most game winning drives and QB ever. Also ur missing a ring on his finger bitch
yeah throwing to 5 10 white guys on 5 inch slant passes was real challenging

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, tombradylover and Clavicular
Cope, his pheno holds him back to htn, hes a chadlite in india not the west.
No he has lite smv in the west as well. He destroys tinder with 0 effort getting 99+ in under 5 hrs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and tombradylover
yeah throwing to 5 10 white guys on 5 inch slant passes was real challenging
GIGA COPE he made trash wrs into all stars go watch his highlights again jets got raped by him

No he has lite smv in the west as well. He destroys tinder with 0 effort getting 99+ in under 5 hrs
let me guess he also has higher SMV then Elrodi

Cope, unless hes 6”+ he’s invisible. Women dont like ethnics in the west.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and tombradylover
You never just admit when you're wrong. Unless you'd like to admit elordi is mtn
Elordi is strong HTN, with 6”5 halo he mogs the forum

Elordi mogs this frauded pic, way to ss the worst frame u could find to prove a point
he has better bones eye area and Harmony than elordi.
Ops a lite but yall can't see it because he's brown w t50s
Efuw61HUcAE4AWf large 1

• +1
  • JFL
Yes they do. You guys are retarded. This guy has full blown hollow cheeks and an extremely 3D Face with a top tierjaw and good eye area and that's not chadlite combed with good ratios?
Having no visible failosnis where chadlite starts and has like 75+% harmony with other halos
His eye area is ass lol

• JFL
that was belicheck not brady
Cope Bill wasnt throwing to those trash wrs and he also wasn't calling plays on offense. Amazing defensive head coach but terrible on offense. Giga cope bro

Cope Bill wasnt throwing to those trash wrs and he also wasn't calling plays on offense. Amazing defensive head coach but terrible on offense. Giga cope bro
never forget Belicheck went 11-5 with Mat Cassell and made the playoffs with Mac Jones

never forget Belicheck went 11-5 with Mat Cassell and made the playoffs with Mac Jones
Never forget that was a year after going 18-1 in 2007 when brady broke all the biggest records and also look at bills record all time without brady he has a LOSING RECORD

His pheno is a major failo. HTN max

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, tombradylover, Jagger and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Polish Chincel and tombradylover
so the jump between mat cassell and tom brady is only 4 wins

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
so the jump between mat cassell and tom brady is only 4 wins
Just look at Bills record all time without tom brady. He has a losing record. Brady has a championship without him. enough with the shit arguments

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
All his other features are top tier/top % so yes. Same with Hexum.
LOL NO
only if you use his shopped eye area model photos
He falls into a lite if you use any of his true candids
All his other features are top tier/top % so yes. Same with Hexum.
B7d1670ad2c8ba7dae2fea433bd5116a

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and tombradylover
Just look at Bills record all time without tom brady. He has a losing record. Brady has a championship without him. enough with the shit arguments
cause brady got to chose where he wanted to go, that'd be like Belicheck going to the 49ers after 2020 and saying he's a going coach cause he got wins there

My join date doesn't and won't change your shitty eye area unfortunately.
to be fair i dont think i have a great eye area but shitty is a bit of a reach. But im not gonna argue i respect ur opinion

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Blackgymmax and Jagger
cause brady got to chose where he wanted to go, that'd be like Belicheck going to the 49ers after 2020 and saying he's a going coach cause he got wins there
Brady went to a tampa team that was 7-9 and 6-10 for 5 straight years and won them a chip in his first year. the debate is over and jets suck

In compassion to chadlite/chad eye areas it is shitty. You're htn though
to be fair i dont think i have a great eye area but shitty is a bit of a reach. But im not gonna argue i respect ur opinion