Can I ever ascend to HTN/Chadlite/Chad facially?

Ik I’m average looking but idk what hardmaxxes to do to ascend to elite status please help fellas
strong HTN, can get to chadlite easily
workout ur neck, get fuller lips and maybe bigger chin
ur hair, nose and jaw look really good

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
strong HTN, can get to chadlite easily
workout ur neck, get fuller lips and maybe bigger chin
ur hair, nose and jaw look really good
thx bro, ive been meaning to workout my neck for a minute. What exercises would u recommend for that? Can u rec ones i can do at home id be too cringed out to do it at a public gym ngl

thx bro, ive been meaning to workout my neck for a minute. What exercises would u recommend for that? Can u rec ones i can do at home id be too cringed out to do it at a public gym ngl
yea i feel u, im not crazy enough to do neck workouts at gym lol so basically what i do is neck curls at home, you can use the force of your hands pushing ur forehead down to act as a weight, or just use something heavy like a bag with watter bottles inside it. I do 3 sets of 8-12 and if i feel good i do till failure. I do normal lying neck curls and reverse lying neck curls twice a week + a trap exercise at gym.

• +1
yea i feel u, im not crazy enough to do neck workouts at gym lol so basically what i do is neck curls at home, you can use the force of your hands pushing ur forehead down to act as a weight, or just use something heavy like a bag with watter bottles inside it. I do 3 sets of 8-12 and if i feel good i do till failure. I do normal lying neck curls and reverse lying neck curls twice a week + a trap exercise at gym.
Bet thanks bro. Is there a way i can put like light weight dumbells on my neck and curl it that way or is that gonna hurt too bad?

• +1
Reactions: icumblood
Bet thanks bro. Is there a way i can put like light weight dumbells on my neck and curl it that way or is that gonna hurt too bad?
Yeah thats even better, put a towel on ur forehead and place the dumbell above it, then just hold it and do the neck curls but dont help the curl with your hand, just hold the dumbell so it doesnt fall off

• +1
We NEED to let this dog water thread rest in peace brother
It means u are gl guy. If someone has 8 pages it means u are gl because most people just argue with each other if u are htn or chadlite.

• +1