Blackpill doesnt apply to everyone

many people on this site aren't bad looking, what keeps them from succeding at life is their high inhibition and them overthinking everything.

People like me who are literally deformed can confirm that if you are in the lowest 5percent lookswise maybe, it does indeed influence your life like nothing else. Same for the top 5 percent probably, but I'd say if you're average, going from bottom 30percent to top 30percent lookswise will probably not be a huge difference, still I think it will be noticable, how people treat you differently.
Exactly, overthinking is the right word. Instead of just going out and talk to girls PSLers are going to find 1000 possible reasons why they are going to fail. That's the exact definition of overthinking

In my whole Gym with hundreds or thousands of young men in the center of a big german city, there are maybe a hand full of chadlites and maybe one or two low tier chads. No one is even near model tier. Top 10% in looks is nothing special. Just walk down the streets and look in the faces of the next 10 guys you see. The best one of them will be 4,5 PSL i guess. 5PSL+ is very rare irl.

My final word: +-60% of guys are between 3.5 to 4.5 PSL and if they are not completely retarded, they should have no problems to get girls.
Cope tbh. The reason is, women don't have to look for guys irl any more. They have PLENTY of Chadlites/Chads to choose from on tinder/bumble. The fact you don't often see such guys out in the streets is... IRRELEVANT

Cope tbh. The reason is, women don't have to look for guys irl any more. They have PLENTY of Chadlites/Chads to choose from on tinder/bumble. The fact you don't often see such guys out in the streets is... IRRELEVANT
How high is % of women using those apps?

Says the greycel
Posts337
Reputation340

View attachment 601996

OUR FORUMS? WHO EVEN IS YOU NIGGA??

YOU DONT HAVE PERMISSION TO SILLY GAYCEL.

my acc is older than both of yours and this is like my 10th alt. just because I don't shitpost here regularly doesn't mean I haven't been in blackpill forums since 2016. Maybe try reading next time nigger. God there are so many niggers in our forums nowadays. Both in here and lookism.

my acc is older than both of yours and this is like my 10th alt. just because I don't shitpost here regularly doesn't mean I haven't been in blackpill forums since 2016. Maybe try reading next time nigger. God there are so many niggers in our forums nowadays. Both in here and lookism.

Looks like you’ll have to make an 11th one. Alts are a bannable offense, surely you’d know that being the .me veteran that you are.

Fucking idiot

@Kingkellz

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
believe me, i know girls. Of cause not everyone is using it to hoe around. You can find quality there as well, but everyone uses it, maybe just to have a quick look or to"try" the App. Even if it's just for fun at a "girls evening".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I read somewhere that once a women's standard is permenetaly raised after having a Chad, she will rarely dip back down to her looksmatch, essentially ruining her forever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
I read somewhere that once a women's standard is permenetaly raised after having a Chad, she will rarely dip back down to her looksmatch, essentially ruining her forever
Yes, that's called "Alpha Widow".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and RaciallyAndrogynous
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 7776
Looks like you’ll have to make an 11th one. Alts are a bannable offense, surely you’d know that being the .me veteran that you are.

Fucking idiot

@Kingkellz
only if you're using them as ban evasion you brainlet.