Blackpill doesnt apply to everyone

A lot of people here will bash OP but he’s speaking facts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Ampere
The truth is a mixture of both and it is a fact that a side effect of autism is struggling with black and white thinking. Hence this forum's inability to combine redpill and blackpill jfl
Women do rate 80% of men as unnattractive, even though irl they are probably average looking. At the same time being in the 20% in terms of looks means dog shit if you are a neurotic bdd apsie
Women rate 20% of men attractive, but what blackpill autists dont understand is that only the top 1/5% of those are universally attractive and all women like them, while the other 19/15% are different from each other.
What i mean is that in this 20% only 1/2% are attractive to all women while other 18 are more subjective, in fact research say that women rate as below average 80% of men but doesnt say that they all agree on who they rate below average. If you are a normie a girl can rate you a 3 and another girl can rate you a 8 (irl rate not PSL)

shut the hell up keep coping
This is proof of the blackpill

View attachment 597171

just like all the other exemples, you put someone who is easily 10%, in this case the blackpill applies because their attractiveness is significantly higher than average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Yeah and I want to be top 10% that gets approached jfl
I'm nowhere near top 10% but I either get approached or get really really obvious signals, op is just coping that it's only the magical male models that get that sort of treatment because he's average or below it.

i dont give a shit if it is real or not. i dont give a shit about if it is important or not. I want hunter eyes i dont give a shit if women find that attractive i will intimidate every man there and their women will love me ok grey cel i want to look like my avi or barret and now i know about the blackpill now i cant do anything about it

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
I'm nowhere near top 10% but I either get approached or get really really obvious signals, op is just coping that it's only the magical male models that get that sort of treatment because he's average or below it.
I have never been approached :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
just like all the other exemples, you put someone who is easily 10%, in this case the blackpill applies because their attractiveness is significantly higher than average
Literally the only reason why everyone is looksmaxxing
So we can be the top 10%
Notmies get no attention

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7776, Marsiere214 and 2 others
Cope harder subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
ok so the 10% is definetly not model tier, I'm pretty sure 1 out of 10 males you walk by are not model tier, I should've used standard deviation but I don't know it well, anyways you can still be 10% it's not so out of ordinary. Most men look mediocre so if you've got a good base and looks max you'll easily be 10%. Also I should mention that I guessed the percentages out of no where, they can be different, maybe 20% to 30%.

at this point the blackpill is just a big cope scheme for mentalcels, it's only true for the top 10% and bottom 30%. The top 10% can rely only on their looks to get laid and the bottom 30% will be rejected for their looks, for the remaining 60% the blackpill is almost irrelevant, what matters here is how social you are. You can be better looking than a guy but he might still get laid more if he speaks to more women. On a bigger picture men in 60% are not so different looks-wise. Women are not looking for male models to bang, a lot of women are as horny as men and would bang when given the oppurtunity. The 60% can't get laid without socialmaxxing, no women will approach them unless they know each other for a long time. No women will text them first and show interest, thus the existence of mentalcels. the bottom 10% should looksmax tho, can't critisize them as mentalcels.
If you are 60% go socialmaxx

IN A ROOM OF 10 PPL 3 OF THEM ARE STILL INCELS, this is not redpill cope, go see irl
Another redditor. But nonetheless, you are indeed correct.

Just roidmax and mog the entire country

Hes only been on tik tok for a year and has 3.2 million followers
He’s verified and get paid for doing nothing
Looks=everything

I wanna punch him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Marsiere214 and Mr.cope
ok so the 10% is definetly not model tier, I'm pretty sure 1 out of 10 males you walk by are not model tier, I should've used standard deviation but I don't know it well, anyways you can still be 10% it's not so out of ordinary. Most men look mediocre so if you've got a good base and looks max you'll easily be 10%. Also I should mention that I guessed the percentages out of no where, they can be different, maybe 20% to 30%.
In my whole Gym with hundreds or thousands of young men in the center of a big german city, there are maybe a hand full of chadlites and maybe one or two low tier chads. No one is even near model tier. Top 10% in looks is nothing special. Just walk down the streets and look in the faces of the next 10 guys you see. The best one of them will be 4,5 PSL i guess. 5PSL+ is very rare irl.

My final word: +-60% of guys are between 3.5 to 4.5 PSL and if they are not completely retarded, they should have no problems to get girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Copeful, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
In my whole Gym with hundreds or thousands of young men in the center of a big german city, there are maybe a hand full of chadlites and maybe one or two low tier chads. No one is even near model tier. Top 10% in looks is nothing special. Just walk down the streets and look in the faces of the next 10 guys you see. The best one of them will be 4,5 PSL i guess. 5PSL+ is very rare irl.

My final word: +-60% of guys are between 3.5 to 4.5 PSL and if they are not completely retarded, they should have no problems to get girls.
yes the psl score makes more sense but I dont know how to use it correctly

k stop lynching this nigga guys, he is speaking some mad facts here... the truth is not black pill or red pill, it is the 'maroon pill', above-average looks with a killer, dark triad personality can bring in very hot Stacy's even for high tier normies, chads have life on easy mode, but all girls can't get them.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, tylerhunter97, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
There's always a greycel creating a new thread and spouting the same nonsense every week. It feels like we're stuck in an endless loop with these shitty blackpill debunked threads.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
technically behavior and personality are two different things. many could argue that changing this is not that easy.

also, you can't say that it's not attributed to looks at all, because if they looked like Chad they'd still get laid

in fact, if they had to choose between fixing their looks vs becoming NT, they'd be better off fixing their looks, or just getting a big dick.
Why is everyone thinking a big dick is going to ascend you. If you have girls wanting to bang you, you are already decent looking, she only sees your dick if she is interested in the first place.

Why is everyone thinking a big dick is going to ascend you. If you have girls wanting to bang you, you are already decent looking, she only sees your dick if she is interested in the first place.
you haven't taken the big dick game on tinder pill

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Im ready to get lynched for my revolutionary ideas, just like that guy in italy who said the earth is round
Are you an idiot? Galileo was rejected for advancing heliocentrism. It was already well-known at that time that the Earth was round.

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 6273
Blackpill is not only about getting women.
Good looking people are treated significantly better, get hired more often, recieve less punishment, etc...
Its called halo effect.
The better looking you are, the more people want to talk to you = better social skills.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 6873
When i see a good looking person, i instantly think they are important/high status

• +1
Reactions: Germania
many people on this site aren't bad looking, what keeps them from succeding at life is their high inhibition and them overthinking everything.

People like me who are literally deformed can confirm that if you are in the lowest 5percent lookswise maybe, it does indeed influence your life like nothing else. Same for the top 5 percent probably, but I'd say if you're average, going from bottom 30percent to top 30percent lookswise will probably not be a huge difference, still I think it will be noticable, how people treat you differently.

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, Deleted member 6512, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
i think its true to an extent
my sociability has given me many more oppurtunities to shoot my shot and get laid although im not chad

many people on this site aren't bad looking, what keeps them from succeding at life is their high inhibition and them overthinking everything.

People like me who are literally deformed can confirm that if you are in the lowest 5percent lookswise maybe, it does indeed influence your life like nothing else. Same for the top 5 percent probably, but I'd say if you're average, going from bottom 30percent to top 30percent lookswise will probably not be a huge difference, still I think it will be noticable, how people treat you differently.
yeah the thing is most people are average. there isnt much difference in treatment between bottom from 30th percentile to 70th percentile in looks.

studies have literally shown that women find 80% of men UNATTRACTIVE
gtfo off of this forum u bluepilled coper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and HowAmIAlive123
Women rate 20% of men attractive, but what blackpill autists dont understand is that only the top 1/5% of those are universally attractive and all women like them, while the other 19/15% are different from each other.
What i mean is that in this 20% only 1/2% are attractive to all women while other 18 are more subjective, in fact research say that women rate as below average 80% of men but doesnt say that they all agree on who they rate below average. If you are a normie a girl can rate you a 3 and another girl can rate you a 8 (irl rate not PSL)
Thats why being average normie sucks

Wrong. There is no such thing as a man who is universally attractive. To claim that means you are not only sexually inexperienced but you don't get out of your basement much. Being good looking is all about having the widest appeal possible. Having said this, you will STILL have significant numbers of women in absolute numbers who will NOT be into you. There is NO way to bypass this. Keep coping with your fantasies of some universally attractive man that all women want to fuck.

What you DO get right is the pareto distribution of attraction. Wealth inequality and sexual/looks inequality share very similar distributions. Wealth is not equally distributed. Sex is not equally distributed either. The gini coefficients are in the same approximate ballpark.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deathrasher42, Copeful and 3 others
Wrong. There is no such thing as a man who is universally attractive. To claim that means you are not only sexually inexperienced but you don't get out of your basement much. Being good looking is all about having the widest appeal possible. Having said this, you will STILL have significant numbers of women in absolute numbers who will NOT be into you. There is NO way to bypass this. Keep coping with your fantasies of some universally attractive man that all women want to fuck.

What you DO get right is the pareto distribution of attraction. Wealth inequality and sexual/looks inequality share very similar distributions. Wealth is not equally distributed. Sex is not equally distributed either. The gini coefficients are in the same approximate ballpark.
I correct myself, a man who is as widely appealing as possible, i used universally attractive as a way to say "man with the most wide appeal possible"

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and DrTony

Do you think something like "nichemaxxing" is a good way for avg men to get more acces to more potential girls?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6512
Do you think something like "nichemaxxing" is a good way for avg men to get more acces to more potential girls?

Yes - I'm friends with guys with below average traits (height mainly) that still slay by nichemaxxing with emo/scene/alternative girls just by being 'alternative' and having long hair

Reduces your wider appeal which is why I don't do it, but gives you access to a higher concentration of niche girls

Pic unrelated

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 6873
View attachment 598874
Yes - I'm friends with guys with below average traits (height mainly) that still slay by nichemaxxing with emo/scene/alternative girls just by being 'alternative' and having long hair

Reduces your wider appeal which is why I don't do it, but gives you access to a higher concentration of niche girls

Pic unrelated
ded srs true ngl.
regular girls have no interest but i get mad attention from alt wamen.

i could be impregnating nordic quuens with my amazing maxilla but id spend it on goth foids ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and GigaMogger
ded srs true ngl.
regular girls have no interest but i get mad attention from alt wamen.

i could be impregnating nordic quuens with my amazing maxilla but id spend it on goth foids ngl
It's funny because I've got way better stats than some of my more alternative friends but way less success with niche girls, but more success overall but damn it's weird getting nichemogged by someone 7 inches shorter than you just because you're not an emo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad and Deleted member 6873
It's funny because I've got way better stats than some of my more alternative friends but way less success with niche girls, but more success overall but damn it's weird getting nichemogged by someone 7 inches shorter than you just because you're not an emo
Lifefuel for my 5'9 ass

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
this post was lifefuel till you said bottom 30%

no way out of the Bottom 30

at this point the blackpill is just a big cope scheme for mentalcels, it's only true for the top 10% and bottom 30%. The top 10% can rely only on their looks to get laid and the bottom 30% will be rejected for their looks, for the remaining 60% the blackpill is almost irrelevant, what matters here is how social you are. You can be better looking than a guy but he might still get laid more if he speaks to more women. On a bigger picture men in 60% are not so different looks-wise. Women are not looking for male models to bang, a lot of women are as horny as men and would bang when given the oppurtunity. The 60% can't get laid without socialmaxxing, no women will approach them unless they know each other for a long time. No women will text them first and show interest, thus the existence of mentalcels. the bottom 10% should looksmax tho, can't critisize them as mentalcels.

IN A ROOM OF 10 PPL 3 OF THEM ARE STILL INCELS, this is not redpill cope, go see irl

I can see the point you are trying to get across but I dont think you understand what the blackpill is. While I dont think there is a solid definition for the blackpill, the main idea behind the blackpill is that looks > personality, despite what we are bluepilled into believing.

The blackpill is universal and affects everyone because everyone has a phyiscal body which you can look at. Even the average male is affected by the blackpill. Its just the net effect of lookism on them is neutral because they are average (bear in mind average doesnt make female pussy wet however).

Looks arent distributed in the way that you mentioned either. I have been cold approached by women before and im not in the top 10% looks. Although it all lead nowhere because my social skills arent great ( I need to keep on socialmaxxing ngl). Once I am gymaxxed I will be in a better looking percentage of males, so more females will find me attractive.

Every looksmax will ascend you further. You are correct about social circle maxxing for getting slays but your incorrect to think that the blackpill is irrelevent if your an average looking male.

women are not as horny as men because men have way higher sex drive

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6873
studies have literally shown that women find 80% of men UNATTRACTIVE
gtfo off of this forum u bluepilled coper
I am sure men find 80% of women unattractive as well, but would still bang 90%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
I am sure men find 80% of women unattractive as well, but would still bang 90%
no lol, men find like 80% of women slightly attractive, meanwhile women find 80% of men UGLY

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
grey cel moment.

• +1
Low IQ thread. Too many retards come to our forums and start acting as they have some revolutionary idea when in reality they dont even understand the blackpill. Fucking newfags

If the blackpill = lookism, then yes it does

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Jfl at this nonsense cope. The blackpill is materialist.

Dn rd blackpill is always right

• +1
Low IQ thread. Too many retards come to our forums and start acting as they have some revolutionary idea when in reality they dont even understand the blackpill. Fucking newfags
Says the greycel

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Copeful
dude ur a fucking dumbass
go back to reddit where u can post about ur cuckold fantasies
the name of the forums says it all.