Who is the highest IQ among us?

It is well-known moneymaking is correlated with IQ. I got a score of 126 when I tested myself last night. I'm sure there are smarter users in here.

Are you referencing the Egyptians and Free Energy and Tesla's qork?

For the most part this came from documentaries that qent through the pyramids and displayed hoq these qere actually free energy harvesters. I remember most of the documentaries are on Bitchute.com They covered the Patents of Tesla and his quotes on the Egyptians on how they developed free energy.

Essentially these pyramids had chambers that had small chambers in the center that went out into the sky through the tops. In these chamers contained a chest that are the precise size as the ark of the covenant. Once you understand this so called ark is a free energy source, generator and container, then it makes sense why nobody could touch or even come close to it or they would parish. Also, feel free to checkout the free patents and non patented declassified works by Tesla (He had concepts and schematics for time machines (virtual not physical), oscillators (frequency machines that cause earthquakes), etc. Let me knoq if you're interested and I'll see if I can dig up this info.
Send

• +1
Reactions: King Solomon
107 I think this IQ test is broken :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
you are on a forum where people discuss about your gonial angle determining your whole existence on earth
IT litterally does though

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
It is well-known moneymaking is correlated with IQ. I got a score of 126 when I tested myself last night. I'm sure there are smarter users in here.

Highest IQ person ever recorded (estimated 250-300), which blew the likes of Einstein and anyone else far out of the water, worked menial jobs all his life and became a recluse. The man had rich patrons advertising in local newspapers that they were willing drop 10k for him to solve a few math equations while he was practically homeless, but he refused. Couldn't deal with people or be put to doing simple math because it would cause him to have mental breakdowns.

A man who was attending and giving lectures at Harvard University by the age of 11 that ended up working as a clerk and janitor for the rest of his life.

Screenshot 20240517 172520 Chrome

Chimpanzee verbal iq.
My memory is actually dog shit, so its suprising i even got it

Me easily

Me fr

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Who here believes one can predict another person's IQ (within 4 points on average) based off just facial characteristics and cranial size and shape?

Humans can use facial characteristics to determine the size of male and female Gentelia at a 95% success rate. Personally, I believe I can predict the IQ's of a majority of people by just their facial appearance/craniums (+ or - 4 points). I've always wanted to test this theory.

Who here believes one can predict another person's IQ (within 4 points on average) based off just facial characteristics and cranial size and shape?

Humans can use facial characteristics to determine the size of male and female Gentelia at a 95% success rate. Personally, I believe I can predict the IQ's of a majority of people by just their facial appearance/craniums (+ or - 4 points). I've always wanted to test this theory.
I believe this already is a thing
IMG 8780

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
I bet Hitler has conducted these studies. ;)

IMG 6470

I don't trust this, I'm beyond retarded

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: yue and Thebbcmaxxer

I’m probably
I probably make the most on this sub (top 5 at least idk). Never took an IQ test (gay and antiquated tbh). Everyone I hire is orders of magnitude smarter than me. All I have to do is think in first principles and approach everything with max leverage.

faurk didnt get any sleep at all last night and rushed through the IQ test and got 106, 'm fucking retarded.

I just read this thread and that guy is stupid as shit lmao, 2 months since march 2023? clearly hes not very bright. Prolly scored a 45 IQ and a 800 SAT
you'd have to sleep through the entire SAT to get an 800, I would know however it was the ACT and fuck that shit.

I got 122 overall by speedrunning the test whilst talking to my mom on the phone however i dont think iq tests really shows a persons true intelligence its cope boyo

I got 131 on the mensa iq test, but in not really smart since I skull my classes n don't even study (my dopamine receptors r fried)

107 I think this IQ test is broken :feelswah:
i got like 100 cause i got all the english questions wrong:soy: if i was a native speaker i'd iqmog no lie

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
i got like 100 cause i got all the english questions wrong:soy: if i was a native speaker i'd iqmog no lie
Same tbh on the ones we had to form the words out of the letters I kept forming non-english words cuz my national language used english alphabets too

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
But I think overall I'm just not that smart

mvp retarded question

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_

English is not my first language though

swede so you prolly learned that shi since elementary jfl
Yes I would call myself fluent in english but word recall would be harder for me than a native speaker

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Yes I would call myself fluent in english but word recall would be harder for me than a native speaker
i still talk in broken english lmao got like 80 in the language section :forcedsmile:

133 mensa, probably some oldcels with 140+

i think i scored like 128 in some mensa iq test like couple years ago

Take the real IQ test, these ones are inaccurate

Also I scored 131 first time I ever did Mensa Norway IQ Test, it's probably way lower irl

moneymaking is not correlated with IQ Jack ma is a complete retard and alot of millionares are normies and usually get C’s in school you cant be a retard but you also dont have to be a genius moneymaking is simple asf
an exception to the tule dosen't disregard the rule lol, jfl

an exception to the tule dosen't disregard the rule lol, jfl
so studies done on millionares getting C’s on average in school is a exception to the tule

so studies done on millionares getting C’s on average in school is a exception to the tule
school does not equal intelligens. This kinda proves it aswell

bro that memory is crazy i got 130+ verbal and spatial and 111 memory i just blanked out each time need to stop smoking weed
I felt stupid during the test but it came out strangely high

im on aromasin btw its decrease iq i guess and i feel
and i dont understand what are happening on spatial section