Who is the highest IQ among us?

yue

yue

Exponent
It is well-known moneymaking is correlated with IQ. I got a score of 126 when I tested myself last night. I'm sure there are smarter users in here.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, LooksThinker, aleksander and 5 others
me tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
everyone is completely retarded

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, Alexanderr, maxxmclooks and 25 others
It is well-known moneymaking is correlated with IQ. I got a score of 126 when I tested myself last night. I'm sure there are smarter users in here.

moneymaking is not correlated with IQ Jack ma is a complete retard and alot of millionares are normies and usually get C’s in school you cant be a retard but you also dont have to be a genius moneymaking is simple asf

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dna_cel, _MVP_, STUPIDREFEREES and 11 others
you are on a forum where people discuss about your gonial angle determining your whole existence on earth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, dna_cel, BootyGobbler3000 and 14 others
Screenshot 2024 05 15 190453

here are my results kind of rushed but still consider myself average intelligence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, silencio, Axii and 17 others
i am #1 iq @Narcissus🥀 back me up

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and nathan
i scored 130 when i was 8 when i was getting diagnosed with asd1, but i feel kinda dumb ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dna_cel, fuse, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 4 others
Amongus ? Sus amogus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, BootyGobbler3000, SensitiveYoungMan and 5 others
Super rushed the test, got 111

• Woah
Reactions: nathan
Online intelligence tests are legit but limited because it can only say you fail if you believe in them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, BrahminBoss, smallman and 3 others
:ogre: i need to read more books.
IMG 5378

millionares are normies and usually get C’s in school
They get Cs in school because they don’t try, not because they are unable to get better grades

IQ is clearly an important factor in money making potential
IMG 8725
IMG 8728

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, LooksThinker, Ascend_forever and 2 others
Elaborate more
[IMG alt="chadintraining"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/27/27013.jpg?1708750002[/IMG]

chadintraining

Mistral
Joined Mar 2, 2023

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
[IMG alt="chadintraining"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/27/27013.jpg?1708750002[/IMG]

chadintraining

Mistral
Joined Mar 2, 2023
Joined Nov 1, 2023

“Everyday I’m hustling”

-chronic .org user
-

chadintraining

Mistral
Joined Mar 2, 2023

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Also, I think SAT scores correlate more to IQ, and are a quicker way to find IQ.

With this, I have a 145 IQ

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadintraining, irkedphaggot, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Joined Mar 2, 2023
Last seen A moment ago ·Viewing forum list
Posts2,126
U just joined and have 2,000 buddy 😂😂😂😂 touch grass kid
U joined months after me and have 1k more posts

Cope u can study for those
Do it without studying

SAT scores are a better predictor for IQ than all online tests tho, so if you have those, use that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: synock21 and UZB_Strebl
Do it without studying

SAT scores are a better predictor for IQ than all online tests tho, so if you have those, use that
I was iq tested when I was 8 I had 129 iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, chadintraining and UZB_Strebl
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, synock21 and nathan
Online intelligence tests are legit but limited because it can only say you fail if you believe in them
@wishIwasSalludon
@FrenchChad
@rand anon
@moreroidsmoredates
@Imretarded?
@97baHater
@synock21
why are you laughing not everyone can be above average intelligence statistically

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PsychoDsk, cyprian_tomaszewski, wishIwasSalludon and 3 others
@wishIwasSalludon
@FrenchChad
@rand anon
@moreroidsmoredates
@Imretarded?
@97baHater
@synock21
why are you laughing not everyone can be above average intelligence statistically
Cope I had 129 iq when I was 8

• WTF
Reactions: nathan
cool but not EVERYONE is as intelligent as you did you even read my post?
he thought I joined 2 months ago...

doubt he is that intellegent

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and nathan
Tbh lots of users are probably geniuses here. A couple that come to mind:
@incel194012940 @retard @King Solomon @Youㅤ @mvp2v1 @RealSurgerymax @thecel

Also that recessedprettyboy user back in the day

Most of the time these people focus their time on theories, philosophy, or one specific field with a goal in mind.
They all act using their intuition though.
Makes sense, that's how new ideas are introduced tbh

An interesting dude I wish I got the chance to talk with would probably be @FleshPerson

And as for a list of people with high iq threads and knowledgeable users etc, I got a long list of S tier users that I might dig up later when I start browsing their posts

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Youㅤ and chadintraining

I agree with this to an extent. Although there is a correlation with IQ and income and that's mainly due to the higher level jobs require higher levels of education (there's now an argument that more educated doesn't always mean smarter especially in this generation but this is another topic).

I'd argue that the correlation between IQ and the top 1% of income earners is not a strong correlation. I'd argue that the other factors like risk taking, delayed gratification, creativity and resiliency are more important overall to enter into the top 1% of income earners.

These are the top traits required to develop a great business/businesses and or investing. The risk taking is making the decision to initially start the business, then to do things other businesses simply don't risk. These can still be calculated risks but just to have the courage to do these things gives one an advantage. The delayed gratification is basically the ability to control your emotions and have the consistency to show up every day for as long as it takes to be successful in your field. There's a Stanford Study that put marshmallows in front of children and told them, those who quit long enough will receive a second marshmallow. The catch is they cannot eat the first one to receive the second one. Those that waited long enough on average had higher rates of success. The creativity is the ability to think outside the box and come up with new ideas other businesses haven't come up with. The resiliency is to have the ability overcome any obstacle or adversity. This is beyond just showing up every day.

There's a solid correlation with IQ and how advanced the Nations and or group of people are. I've noticed all the black Africans (70 IQ on average) they live in conditions slightly higher than animals if they're not given access to modern technology, remote and are a homogenous race. They essentially live half naked, hunter gatherers (no agriculture or farm animals), no electricity, plumbing, written language, or even ability to create their own fire. I believe the IQ threshold for living like savages is 75 and below. If a group of people is around 85 and below then they live like savages in every aspect except they have some ability to use written language, basic understanding of academics and some advancements and basic level agriculture/farming. At a 90 and below that's when a nation deteriorates into a third world nation (America is probably a quarter century from breaking that threshold. The 100 and above Nations are your first world Nations. The most advanced civilizations or groups of people probably have a 107+ IQ and high levels of creativity. The only example of this I could find within the last couple thousand years was the Germans during Hitlers dictatorship. I found their IQ's were not only above 107 (some cities over 114 on average) but their creativity levels had to be off the charts because their inventions and advancements in academics and many other achievements in roughly a decade were so incredible that it makes me wonder how great their Nation if they weren't destroyed by the wars aka Zionist Jews aka Edomites/Canaanites. Before the Germans I'd have to give credit to the Egyptians as they had developed free wireless energy and Tesla actually used their models to create his (lost funding for the project).

A 126 is a solid score is a solid score from a legitimate test. I believe 140 or 145 is considered to be genius level (depending on the test). I've never taken an IQ test or even an SAT as I tested out of high school and most of college at a young age. I posted a thread on hoq to accomplish this https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to...-exams-essays-and-no-military-slavery.465641/. In the US you should be able to test out of any grade at any age. I used the summers to study and took the test just before the school season started. I told my parents I couldn't learn in a school environment but they didn't have the time to home school me or to pay for private tutors at the time so after 7th grade I just used the Library and researched on hoq to test out of each grade, information o the tests, materials required, and took the tests. I did this until I passed HS at 14 then tested out of the first 2 years of college in 1 year and earned a doctorate in environmental science by 20 years old. I took the ASVAB qhich is the closest thing to an IQ test and scored a 99. I qent through OCS and entered the military as an O-3 since I chose my specific degree for a specific program in the military Branch I entered because it enabled me to basically skip the most amount of positions possible. Normally one goes through OCS and comes out as an O-1 or goes through bootcamp and comes out as an E-3. If I would've completed boot camp and just progressed the hard way like my father it takes roughly 20+ years to reach O-3.

The issue I had 2 learning disabilities as I couldn't learn in a social environment like school and needed complete silence and have no distractions. I'd learn nothing all day at school just to have to teach myself everything at home in 2 hours then complete the homework. Also, in high pressure situations I'd freeze up and struggle to complete basic tasks. So essentially in perfect situations in flow state I could be operating at a genius level but in these social situations outside of my comfort zone and in a situation that could lead to embarrassment, I'd operate at a retarded level. Some of my friends thought I was a genius and some of my acquittances thought I was a dumbass. My early parent teacher conferences were hilarious. Since I'd always answer questions in class (my biggest fear) like a complete idiot and make no logical sense at all, my teachers thought I was a poor student. But each time my mom and I went to each teacher for our conference, they were shocked I had an A. Eventually at work in the Military my Captain said I was the dumbest smart guy they've ever met. I took it as a compliment.

At 30 at about the half qay mark to being retired, I decided to create my own forms of retirement so in case the military took my pension away (which they did) I could survive and thrive on my own. I rented out my credit cards as a business with authorized user tradeline businesses and then started investing in crypto and angel investing in 2015 with that money. None of these things required a high IQ. Just basic math and research but mainly an obsession with freedom to continue to push new creative ideas to increase my wealth.

If you have an above average to high IQ and desire to make a decent amount of money but don't desire to got to school, develop a business but work remotely as an independent contractor then I highly recommend becoming a blockchain developer. You can work 100% remote, you can learn to become a developer in 6 months and you can learn for free or take a bootcamp.

As for the highest IQ people on this site, I truly have no idea and don't really care. I think as long as a person has an open mind, isn't an asshole, and not a complete dumbass then that's all that matters. The issue is that's hard to find. With that said it's better than reddit or facebook groups as a vast majority of the people on those sites are all those things and are brainwashed NPC's.

IQ is great but it's only beneficial to an extent. If you wish to be a submissive wage/debt slave human calculator like a vast majority of east Asians then just start doing everything you can to improve your IQ. If you desire more than that then your creativity and other factors listed previously must be taken into consideration.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Shkreliii and noodlelover
he thought I joined 2 months ago...

doubt he is that intellegent
I just read this thread and that guy is stupid as shit lmao, 2 months since march 2023? clearly hes not very bright. Prolly scored a 45 IQ and a 800 SAT

• JFL
Reactions: Axii, PsychoDsk and chadintraining
They get Cs in school because they don’t try, not because they are unable to get better grades

IQ is clearly an important factor in money making potential
View attachment 2922132View attachment 2922134
Why are you sending shitty outdated stuff?

It’s not hard to comprehend that moneymaking is easy if you can’t make money and ur blaming it bc ur not at 155IQ then stfu😂

The average IQ of a multi millionare is 118 using an online IQ test which is false and most people should take a mensa iq test to find their IQ and 118 isnt heigh i never said you could be a retard like jack ma and have the same chance to become a millionare «you cant be a retard but you dont have to be a genius» if you did IQ test’s of people getting good paying jobs, good grades, you’d see the same pattern you cant be retard but you dont need to be a genius.

Moneymaking revolves around discipline and hard word not around IQ testing

• +1
Reactions: yue, chadintraining and Richard Cheese
I would say I am relatively average/below average and I am very successful, have a 100k networth at 20

Before the Germans I'd have to give credit to the Egyptians as they had developed free wireless energy and Tesla actually used their models to create his (lost funding for the project).
more info/books on this?

more info/books on this?
Are you referencing the Egyptians and Free Energy and Tesla's qork?

For the most part this came from documentaries that qent through the pyramids and displayed hoq these qere actually free energy harvesters. I remember most of the documentaries are on Bitchute.com They covered the Patents of Tesla and his quotes on the Egyptians on how they developed free energy.

Essentially these pyramids had chambers that had small chambers in the center that went out into the sky through the tops. In these chamers contained a chest that are the precise size as the ark of the covenant. Once you understand this so called ark is a free energy source, generator and container, then it makes sense why nobody could touch or even come close to it or they would parish. Also, feel free to checkout the free patents and non patented declassified works by Tesla (He had concepts and schematics for time machines (virtual not physical), oscillators (frequency machines that cause earthquakes), etc. Let me knoq if you're interested and I'll see if I can dig up this info.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, greycel and yue