Is chadlite possible without hardmaxx

tales from mumbai

depends probably 0.5 from that too

even if its 0.5 its still the difference between htn and chadlite
Bro wait and see bro I will make a post in 3 months

feel u brotha mine does as well. better than having a shitty front and side tho jfl
Yeah tbh side is actually kinda important irl and ontop of that my 3/4 is arguably better too so massive halo

Yeah tbh side is actually kinda important irl and ontop of that my 3/4 is arguably better too so massive halo
yes 3/4th is my best and it’s VERYYYYY important irl

• +1
Reactions: greywind, manletmogger and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Yeah this is what everyone says tbh, my side hard mogs my front tho it’s actually brutal but atleast it halos my front
idk if im just fat but my side profile is actually fucking subhuman compared to my front cuz of my shit forward growth and recessed chin i'd exchange a worse front for better side any day bro

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
idk if im just fat but my side profile is actually fucking subhuman compared to my front cuz of my shit forward growth and recessed chin i'd exchange a worse front for better side any day bro
Yeah I got blessed with a really amazing side and I’m thankful everyday for it but I’d trade some of the looks for height for sure

Yeah I got blessed with a really amazing side and I’m thankful everyday for it but I’d trade some of the looks for height for sure
how old are you?

you're still young enough to grow a few cm. i recently hit a massive growth spurt and grew like 9-10 inches in the span of 8 months so it's never over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xeqri and manletmogger
Bhais I need tips I honestly don’t know where to start looksmaxxing again I swear I’m in a horrible place mentally and I just look dead n bloated. If u think I can’t reach atleast low lite give suggestions on any hardmaxxing I should do
Skin care bro and yea u should prolly neck max

• +1
you're still young enough to grow a few cm. i recently hit a massive growth spurt and grew like 9-10 inches in the span of 8 months so it's never over
wtf how old

u look like (dagsen love) pray for height.

• +1
Nah but if you can somehow widen mouth and fix Minecraft skull bloat And neckmaxx + max out coloring you can hover around solid htn range maybe push weak chadlite

• +1
Nah but if you can somehow widen mouth and fix Minecraft skull bloat And neckmaxx + max out coloring you can hover around solid htn range maybe push weak chadlite
Exactly what I’m doing

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Narrow neck, narrow mouth and bad lower to upper lip ratio, round nostrils and your pfl lacks quite a bit.

You look good overall I’d say you can easily get to mid-high HTN but I don’t think chadlite is possible without hard maxing

• +1
Bhais I need tips I honestly don’t know where to start looksmaxxing again I swear I’m in a horrible place mentally and I just look dead n bloated. If u think I can’t reach atleast low lite give suggestions on any hardmaxxing I should do
Get clearer skin, shorter hair and get rid of that bloat

• +1