Is chadlite possible without hardmaxx

manletmogger

manletmogger

Gold
Bhais I need tips I honestly don’t know where to start looksmaxxing again I swear I’m in a horrible place mentally and I just look dead n bloated. If u think I can’t reach atleast low lite give suggestions on any hardmaxxing I should do

Attachments

• IMG_7483.jpeg
    IMG_7483.jpeg
    481.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and KIVVV
Bhais I need tips I honestly don’t know where to start looksmaxxing again I swear I’m in a horrible place mentally and I just look dead n bloated. If u think I can’t reach atleast low lite give suggestions on any hardmaxxing I should do
Just realised my bloat is making my lips look tiny asf jfl

clear ur skin, calorie deficit+ cardio, drink alot of water, yk just normie advice and u will improve

• +1
Reactions: greywind, murdah and manletmogger
You need wider lips

clear ur skin, calorie deficit+ cardio, drink alot of water, yk just normie advice and u will improve
Any falios? Yeh true good point I’m thinking of neckmxxing

You need wider lips
Yuh they look narrower than usual here but I might try the lip widening 3d thing nd see if it’s tales or not, but is my base good enough bhai

narrow lips

take a surgical knife and widen from the corners

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Yuh they look narrower than usual here but I might try the lip widening 3d thing nd see if it’s tales or not, but is my base good enough bhai
Fix coloring
Your jaw is comical ratios are so off

• +1
Reactions: silencio and manletmogger
Any falios? Yeh true good point I’m thinking of neckmxxing
Failos are upper to lower lip ratio, mouth width, lack of cupid's bow definition, thin neck, also eye aspect ratio. Can't find any other failos on first glance other than bloat which you mentioned

• +1
chad.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated and manletmogger
Failos are upper to lower lip ratio, mouth width, lack of cupid's bow definition, thin neck, also eye aspect ratio. Can't find any other failos on first glance other than bloat which you mentioned
So I basically need to fix my lips I mean atleast there’s a way to widen

So I basically need to fix my lips I mean atleast there’s a way to widen
Yea ur mouth area is ur main failo and bloat. Also forgot to mention the eyebags are pretty bad here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notgraycel245969 and manletmogger
I just have bad under eye support but yeh I’m gonna fix mouth probably ngl it’s also the bloat making them seem more narrow
Yea true my mouth got more narrow when i was bloated. Do mouth stretching also i think it works

• +1
Holy lip ratio is complete cope

• +1
Too wide for your face
Also pencil tier neck width
Atleast ideal bigonial to bizygomatic width and yeah gym maxing soon, do u think cl is possible or nah

His jaw

width is fine he’s like Barrett he just has to be lean
Ye but barret has better zygos to over power his gonions which is ideal
Also barret has a wide neck

• +1
My zygos are literally prominent it’s just covered by my hair but I promise u I have high bone mass there

• +1
Reactions: irkedphaggot
what is your bf%

But it’s also the reason for my ogre fwhr

Wide face syndrome
wide skull + bloat makes you look subhuman i’ve seen you before just take care of your skin and drop the fork and you’re CL

• +1
wide skull + bloat makes you look subhuman i’ve seen you before just take care of your skin and drop the fork and you’re CL
Yeah it’s actually brutal I’m gonna have the same thing as Leonardo dicaprio aswell when I get old brutal

• +1
Reactions: greywind, dnrwarrior11 and manletmogger
Fix pimples, leanmaxx and neckmaxx and you may ascend to low maybe mid chadlite (depending on height).
Lucky you, you can ascend only by softmaxxes.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Yeah it’s actually brutal I’m gonna have the same thing as Leonardo dicaprio aswell when I get old brutal
barrett also looks like dogshit bloated so ur fine

• +1
no. but chadlite is not needed tbh.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, greywind and manletmogger
What you think is my limit without hardmaxx then
idk prob like mid htn. u have a nice compact face that looks good when leaned down and debloated

• +1
not that high bro dont have too high expectations
Yeah but I have very good bone mass and when I get my angularity back I will for sure be atleast 1 psl higher than what I am rn

idk prob like mid htn. u have a nice compact face that looks good when leaned down and debloated
Yeah this is what everyone says tbh, my side hard mogs my front tho it’s actually brutal but atleast it halos my front

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
no

• +1
Yeah this is what everyone says tbh, my side hard mogs my front tho it’s actually brutal but atleast it halos my front
feel u brotha mine does as well. better than having a shitty front and side tho jfl

• +1