How do you hide your hgh?

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

I wanna impregnate my oneitis
I know the classic response is "Oh just hide in your fridge, or get a mini fridge bro :soy:"
But of course thats not really practical
What kind of parent wouldnt get suspicious after their child randomly asks them to get a mini fridge? It wouldnt take much effort for them to just check the mini fridge once in a while

Dont give me a bit about "ohh if you cant hide it that way the just dont bother buying it :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
I know the classic response is "Oh just hide in your fridge, or get a mini fridge bro :soy:"
What kind of parent wouldnt get suspicious after their child randomly asks them to get a mini fridge? It wouldnt take much effort for them to just check the mini fridge once in a while

Dont give me a bit about "ohh if you cant hide it that way the just dont bother buying it :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"
jfl hgh will make you ugly

just take t

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: dannydipss and barettrealrx
lol,kid problems

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz and irkedphaggot
iam deadass i hide it in my school locker, nobody is going to it and nobody cares

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad and barettrealrx
iam deadass i hide it in my school locker, nobody is going to it and nobody cares
My school doesnt even have lockers :lul:
Do u inject at school or go home and bring it
Also how doesnt it expjre

My school doesnt even have lockers :lul:
Do u inject at school or go home and bring it
Also how doesnt it expjre
i took hexarelin 1,4 yrs ago. I injected it at home bcs iam scared that i will get dizzy or smth, i always called a friend so iam save if something happens to me

Tagging hghcels @Laidcel @youraveragehtn
@i hear voices
@MTMM

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
i took hexarelin 1,4 yrs ago. I injected it at home bcs iam scared that i will get dizzy or smth, i always called a friend so iam save if something happens to me
Did it epxire without refridgeration?

im 6'1 so i dont need that pathetic shit
6,1 is short, iam 6ft barefoot and its average. Woman only like 6,5 tall men. YOu are so dumb hhahahahahaha

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lust and barettrealrx
Did it epxire without refridgeration?
I only put it there for a short period of time, in my basement I bought a small refrigerator and now its there

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
@i hear voices
@MTMM
I hide mine at my friends house, he has a fridge in his basement and his parents don't give a shit. if you have any adult friends you can ask them to keep it there

• +1
I only put it there for a short period of time, in my basement I bought a small refrigerator and now its there
Wait fuck

Gonna buy this
How many vials do you think this can fit? A vials like 3 inchs tall right?

I hide mine at my friends house, he has a fridge in his basement and his parents don't give a shit. if you have any adult friends you can ask them to keep it there
Nofriendpill:lasereyes:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho and i hear voices

I used to hide the vials in a water bottle at first and put it somewhere low in the fridge but then switched to a mini fridge and my parents never even check it and I don’t even care anymore if they find out. I would recommend the first option and otherwise just hide the mini fridge at some place no one goes that also has a wall outlet.

• +1
imagine being a oldcel on here yk its over for you
Actually the opposite. If you need looksmaxxing tips at a young age you are ugly.never began. Once you start aging, looksmaxxing procedures come in handy to prolong your looks. Over for under 20 youngcels on here

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Actually the opposite. If you need looksmaxxing tips at a young age you are ugly.never began. Once you start aging, looksmaxxing procedures come in handy to prolong your looks. Over for under 20 youngcels on here

makes sense tbh but most young guys here just didnt know the basics before coming here and now they're looksmax brain rotted

but most oldcels are just incels who couldn't ever get laid and now rot here which is pretty pathetic

• JFL
Reactions: iMogEveryone
6,1 is short, iam 6ft barefoot and its average. Woman only like 6,5 tall men. YOu are so dumb hhahahahahaha
6’1 is short but 6’0 is average

MIRIN your iq

• JFL
Reactions: lust

ive got a big teddy bear and i hide everything in there

@i hear voices
@MTMM
Just keep the unreconstituted ones somewhere in your room and reconstitute them 1 at a time. The vials are tiny so you can easily find a place to hide it in the fridge.

I used to hide the vials in a water bottle at first and put it somewhere low in the fridge but then switched to a mini fridge and my parents never even check it and I don’t even care anymore if they find out. I would recommend the first option and otherwise just hide the mini fridge at some place no one goes that also has a wall outlet.
why do you not care anymore?

how tall are you also im a greycel whats inhib I've seen it a lot
Im 182cm. Inhib means how much you care about stuff. So high inhib= you care what people think about you and scared to talk to girls etc and low inhib is basically you don’t give a fuck about anything.

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad
oh im very high inhib. and 167 :feelswhy:

my father ve got me the recipe (he s a surgeon) and buys it for me :feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:

insulin mini fridge from aliexpress for 60 dollars make a small hole near ur clothing drawer, take the wire through it and keep ur shit under some clothes, or any other drawer

Nigga get of this fucking site please. Your only making yourself insecure as fuck and getting anxiety and fucking your whole childhood up. I look so much different than when I was 13 and my height was 164 at 14. If you don’t get of this site your gonna be a fucking loser that has no friends once your older.

Nigga get of this fucking site please. Your only making yourself insecure as fuck and getting anxiety and fucking your whole childhood up. I look so much different than when I was 13 and my height was 164 at 14. If you don’t get of this site your gonna be a fucking loser that has no friends once your older.
I hit puberty early so I need to act faster and my mental health is fine and i’ve already ascended some so i’d say im fine