How to Order Roids and Peptides if you live with your parents

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
The whole, wait at home to snipe a package is unreliable and if you get caught buying roids its GG

Ive done the track package thing but its too stressful, so I got a PO box just now.

YOu can order unlimited shit to the PO box and they dont ask questions, if your not 18 you can have an older friend make it for you. Mine was 70$ for 6 months JFL.

If your a cheapcel when shipping, just put "GENERAL DELIVERY" on the street adress and put your town. This sends a package to the post office and they hold it in your towns office till you come pick it up.

The problem with this is, sometimes they send the package back to sender, and it pisses them off so long term PO box mogs.

-Bonus, you can declare yourself as "moving" status on USPS and you can do unlimited "general deliveries" for 3 months

• +1
Reactions: aber, Alexios, smallman and 7 others
i ordered sum shit a day ago and now im sniping to save money :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripikke, LooksThinker and Clavicular
Secret looksmaxxing society back at it again putting children in harm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, Lokki, igniteisbad and 6 others
Just ask your friend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, igniteisbad, mogpending and 3 others
shut the fuck up you useless dalit
4120817 3977390 1708777976111

Church boy can't take jokes apparently

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, RealSurgerymax, igniteisbad and 13 others
no link no read

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
It’s not like it’s delivered to your house unpackaged with STEROIDS in bold Lmao. Literally a pointless thread.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Clavicular
The whole, wait at home to snipe a package is unreliable and if you get caught buying roids its GG

Ive done the track package thing but its too stressful, so I got a PO box just now.

YOu can order unlimited shit to the PO box and they dont ask questions, if your not 18 you can have an older friend make it for you. Mine was 70$ for 6 months JFL.

If your a cheapcel when shipping, just put "GENERAL DELIVERY" on the street adress and put your town. This sends a package to the post office and they hold it in your towns office till you come pick it up.

The problem with this is, sometimes they send the package back to sender, and it pisses them off so long term PO box mogs.

-Bonus, you can declare yourself as "moving" status on USPS and you can do unlimited "general deliveries" for 3 months
Love bro

• +1
It’s not like it’s delivered to your house unpackaged with STEROIDS in bold Lmao. Literally a pointless thread.
My mum will ask me what is in the box

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, dna_cel and Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, RealSurgerymax and halloweed
Then make sure she doesn’t see it when it’s delivered. It’s not that hard. You do realise you can track the package?
My mum will ask me what is in the box

Then make sure she doesn’t see it when it’s delivered. It’s not that hard. You do realise you can track the package?
Bro I’m out of the house 90% of the time and she is the one that picks up the parcels

U just joined the forum so u dont know anything
So you can only know anything once you join this incel forum lmao. Fucking retard

• +1
claviculars thread is the plan
It’s shit. You can’t just order to a friend house or smth? PO Box is aspie asf. Well tbf it’s clav so it would be but still

• +1
Reactions: ALTF4
i just ordered to the amazon locker thing, they mog if they have them near u

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LegitUser, walrusmaxx and Clavicular