Holy fuck gentlemen. I just confirmed that FACE > Height 100%

Achilles

Achilles

Slayer
I’m drunk af from the club, but I went out tonight with a 6’6 dude and a 6’8 dude who I’m like semi friends with (legit got invited by a 5’8 girl who is very good friends with them lol)

Bro I legit had more slay and action than them, in fact they were asking me to lead the way and find girls to talk to.

I’m 6’3 though so but I got height mogged badly. ( I legit look like normal height around these dudes)

I will say that the height halo these dudes had was massive, lots of dudes were approaching and trying to be their friends meanwhile for me the dudes were not friendly at all. Both dudes got female attention and approaches as well, but I legit got more and from hotter girls… and I also had girls more down bad (legit had a girl putting my hands on her tits and grabbing my crotch) meanwhile these tall guys never got beyond talking… lmao.

Kinda crazy and confirmation of face being more of important than height. Both these dudes were claiming NBA players/drafted to these normies as well to troll them.

The conclusion is that height is definitely a major sexual appeal, yet face is still 100% more important in all aspects. Height pill is extremely damaged by this irl experience bros.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: normie_joe, RaidenJTR, dervw4cenks and 4 others
0 replies for a game over tier nuke of heightpill

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR and dna_cel
I need to see the same scenario but with 5’10 because 6’3 is still tall

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, mike21, VolcelFTW and 6 others
0 replies for a game over tier nuke of heightpill
you found out that being tall (6ft3) is better for getting girls than being a ugly freak with a freakish tier height. Wow!

• +1
Reactions: say∅, greywind, mike21 and 11 others
6'3 is tall

• +1
Reactions: Kazey and Sny
I need to see the same scenario but with 5’10 because 6’3 is still tall
my 5’7 friend has had more sexual experience than anyone else in my friend group where pretty much everyone except one other guy is 5’11+. Hope this helps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, ggg.tv🤫 and BrahminBoss
you found out that being tall (6ft3) is better for getting girls than being a ugly freak with a freakish tier height. Wow!
Org users say life begins at 6'5 and 6'4 is minimum to be tall for zoomers lol

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
Org users say life begins at 6'5 and 6'4 is minimum to be tall for zoomers lol
their only sources for this way of thinking is the echo chamber of blackpill content they lock themselves into and tiktok lol

• JFL
Reactions: reek, fl0w and Achilles
their only sources for this way of thinking is the echo chamber of blackpill content they lock themselves into and tiktok lol
facts.
remember 7.5 inch dick is average for org users as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream and ambi
Face is obviously more important than height but this is a really bad example. You're 6'3 :forcedsmile: thats tall and way above average wtf what a retarded example

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, tombradylover, mike21 and 3 others
Face is obviously more important than height but this is a really bad example. You're 6'3 :forcedsmile: thats tall and way above average wtf what a retarded example
Still though dude, i get turned into a manlet around these niggas

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
I’m drunk af from the club, but I went out tonight with a 6’6 dude and a 6’8 dude who I’m like semi friends with (legit got invited by a 5’8 girl who is very good friends with them lol)

Bro I legit had more slay and action than them, in fact they were asking me to lead the way and find girls to talk to.

I’m 6’3 though so but I got height mogged badly. ( I legit look like normal height around these dudes)

I will say that the height halo these dudes had was massive, lots of dudes were approaching and trying to be their friends meanwhile for me the dudes were not friendly at all. Both dudes got female attention and approaches as well, but I legit got more and from hotter girls… and I also had girls more down bad (legit had a girl putting my hands on her tits and grabbing my crotch) meanwhile these tall guys never got beyond talking… lmao.

Kinda crazy and confirmation of face being more of important than height. Both these dudes were claiming NBA players/drafted to these normies as well to troll them.

The conclusion is that height is definitely a major sexual appeal, yet face is still 100% more important in all aspects. Height pill is extremely damaged by this irl experience bros.

A 6 ft 3 faggot talking about face > height when he exceeds the height threshold :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: greywind, boss8055 and VolcelFTW
A 6 ft 3 faggot talking about face > height when he exceeds the height threshold :feelskek:
except its living proof that the height threshold is low at around 6 foot and being way above that is not a game changer from face

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
except its living proof that the height threshold is low at around 6 foot and being way above that is not a game changer from face
bro came back after slaying

welcome back SLAYER

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Achilles
whats bare minimum height to slay then in ur opinion

Bro when you are less that 6 ft, you can talk about heightpill being overrated.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
so ur explanation of face>height is a 6’3 dude outslaying 6’6 niggas?

JFL at ur autism retard

• +1
Reactions: greywind and normie_joe
whats bare minimum height to slay then in ur opinion
To slay and be slayer status. 6 foot is the minimum.
6'6 is the optimal height IMO for big height appeal/fetish that keeps you semi proportional with less health problem
But the point is you dont need to be 6'6

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Yea water. I've seen this happen before even with the heights scaled down. Heightpill is only relevant if looks level is similar (and assuming the heights aren't at outlier levels such as 5'0 or 6'10 etc..).

• +1
Reactions: greywind, thegiganigga and Achilles