Dragomaxxer Mini FaceReveal Plus Hinge Results ( DONT USE TINDER SWITCH TO HINGE RN)

100%, a loyal LTR is everything a man needs, actual good looking men are less likely to find the need to boost their ego through high count of slays. its much better to get that satisfaction from mogging other men and then going back home to a girl that you know will be loyal to you because she knows that you are above her other options

all the ppl i know with high body counts are worse looking than the ones that have lower ones. body count is a modern society cope

doing my best to not rope over the fact that LTR's are aids in teen years though
You are a high iq user, as much as mogging goes countersignalling also feels good against men.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ripikke, Richard Cheese and dragomaxxer
Been somewhat innactive recently, after seeing a users thread on here on their hinge results I finally decided to switch from tinder (THAT SHIT SUCKS). Safe to say the girls are not only better looking but also more likely to text first and want to do more. These were some of the good results from the first two days with my current pics. This is probably the most thats gonna show of my face but will still be censoring for obvious reasons. Feel free to drop suggestions, I think the profile actually came together very well. This isnt a brag post just was genuinely surprised by the change in quality in girls and matches in hinge compared to tinder. TAKE THE HINGE PILL. Also get good at making your profile stand out with good pictures yet quirky prompts. My Love Quinn Tiktok edit got like 5 responses specifically to it iirc STAND OUT BHAIS

Use your best pictures and dont be afraid to be extremely nitpicky or ask your friends to take good ones of you, DO NOT USE SELFIES TAKEN BY YOURSELF, if your friend took a selfie of him with you thats fine though

My Profile

View attachment 2895276

View attachment 2895277
View attachment 2895278

Some of my results in first two days

View attachment 2895281
View attachment 2895283
View attachment 2895286
View attachment 2895287
View attachment 2895291View attachment 2895290

View attachment 2895292
View attachment 2895293
View attachment 2895296

ALSO JFL AT SENDING ROSES AS A GIRL (These are sometimes given for free or have to be paid for)

View attachment 2895297

Tagging Bhais : @NorwoodAscender @Clavicular @pneumocystosis

Over lost my name halo
Luv to see this :feelsokman:

Why you say selfies don’t work tho?
Is it because it appears aspie or something?

I have 2 selfies on hinge and with 1 group picture taken on a party and do fine tbh

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29

I have 2 selfies on hinge and with 1 group picture taken on a party and do fine tbh
Low effort selfies only

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Low effort selfies only
Could be
One is taken on my bed and one when i was bicycling

But why are selfies considered bad? The group picture might balance the no life aspie selfies out in my case

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Could be
One is taken on my bed and one when i was bicycling

But why are selfies considered bad?
Tbh in my humblest opinion i think only chadlites + can get away w aspie selfies but even then they will be limited as far of quality of matches go , nothing however will beat vacation pics , outdoor summer activities/ club bar pics , i rot too much to update so i make sure if i go out i take good pictures and use the same pics for years

• +1
Reactions: greywind, dragomaxxer and nofap
What made you join this place? Unless you ascended like crazy from being here

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese

selfies taken on your own yeah i think they dont look NT tbh, you can still do fine with them but it kinda signals that you dont have pictures of others taking off you, which NT people normally have

you wouldnt date a native MENA?

i would just not my preference

What made you join this place? Unless you ascended like crazy from being here

mentalcel, my upbringing has always made me feel ugly and unworthy even when i looked better than most my peers. Im not model or chad far from that but i have the self perception of an LTN

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, greywind, Sny and 8 others
Tbh in my humblest opinion i think only chadlites + can get away w aspie selfies but even then they will be limited as far of quality of matches go , nothing however will beat vacation pics , outdoor summer activities/ club bar pics , i rot too much to update so i make sure if i go out i take good pictures and use the same pics for years
Fuuck man that’s me
I barley have any group/party pictures taken of me because i dread cameras because of my subhumanitiy.

those 2 selfies are both low effort tho because i took them when a girl asked for a face picture on Snapchat, so they’re not try hard at all which might help

• +1
Reactions: Pride, greywind, Richard Cheese and 3 others
got 3 so far two of them were pretty shit one of them was alright, but yeah for a girl to send a rose she has to be delusional and desperate would never go for one of those
nah bro its not delusional or desperate. My guess and what i think is most likely is that she saw you on the top picks section and sent it to you off there.

So youre in the chad top pick section and girls see you on that then send.
3 already is legit as fuck. Miring brah. My pictures on my profile ar nowhere near maxxed out in terms of quality/NT like yours. I got selfies and meme photos

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and dragomaxxer
Fuuck man that’s me
I barley have any group/party pictures taken of me because i dread cameras because of my subhumanitiy.

those 2 selfies are both low effort tho because i took them when a girl asked for a face picture on Snapchat, so they’re not try hard at all which might help
same exact thing here bro. being in photos makes me cringe becuase im worried about looking like shit and then thinking i look like a bum

• +1
Reactions: greywind
same exact thing here bro. being in photos makes me cringe becuase im worried about looking like shit and then thinking i look like a bum
Worst is when a friend uploads it on instagram and you can’t ask him to delete because that’s aspie asf and you just suffer in silence

• +1
Reactions: Pride and greywind
Worst is when a friend uploads it on instagram and you can’t ask him to delete because that’s aspie asf and you just suffer in silence
Lmao true. Im in a few tagged photos where im a bum and you can hide them from your profle though lol.

Lmao true. Im in a few tagged photos where im a bum and you can hide them from your profle though lol.
Life is hard for neurotic subhumans like us

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Achilles
@SadLivwr
mogger thread

mentalcel, my upbringing has always made me feel ugly and unworthy even when i looked better than most my peers. Im not model or chad far from that but i have the self perception of an LTN
Same. I think I might be the most subhuman person alive, but I've always done well on dating apps and pulled attractive women somehow.

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon and dragomaxxer
Been somewhat innactive recently, after seeing a users thread on here on their hinge results I finally decided to switch from tinder (THAT SHIT SUCKS). Safe to say the girls are not only better looking but also more likely to text first and want to do more. These were some of the good results from the first two days with my current pics. This is probably the most thats gonna show of my face but will still be censoring for obvious reasons. Feel free to drop suggestions, I think the profile actually came together very well. This isnt a brag post just was genuinely surprised by the change in quality in girls and matches in hinge compared to tinder. TAKE THE HINGE PILL. Also get good at making your profile stand out with good pictures yet quirky prompts. My Love Quinn Tiktok edit got like 5 responses specifically to it iirc STAND OUT BHAIS

Use your best pictures and dont be afraid to be extremely nitpicky or ask your friends to take good ones of you, DO NOT USE SELFIES TAKEN BY YOURSELF, if your friend took a selfie of him with you thats fine though

My Profile

View attachment 2895276

View attachment 2895277
View attachment 2895278

View attachment 2895281
View attachment 2895283
View attachment 2895286
View attachment 2895287

View attachment 2895292
View attachment 2895293
View attachment 2895296

ALSO JFL AT SENDING ROSES AS A GIRL (These are sometimes given for free or have to be paid for)

View attachment 2895297

Over lost my name halo
Joe Goldbergmaxxing is crazy :lul::lul:

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
handsome cunt
are you natty

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
great physique no homo

makes me wanna cut

mogs me

great physique

that is all

Last edited:
How tall are you?

My Profile

View attachment 2895276

View attachment 2895277
View attachment 2895278

View attachment 2895281
View attachment 2895283
View attachment 2895286
View attachment 2895287

View attachment 2895292
View attachment 2895293
View attachment 2895296

View attachment 2895297

Over lost my name halo
Tom Strijd mental ill brother

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Richard Cheese and dragomaxxer
miring results you’re handsome

im assuming pics were taken before the roid, has any girl commented on that

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and ambi
tbh u can use selfies, im ugly and got okayish results with only selfies and 1 mirror pic

• +1

My Profile

View attachment 2895276

View attachment 2895277
View attachment 2895278

View attachment 2895281
View attachment 2895283
View attachment 2895286
View attachment 2895287

View attachment 2895292
View attachment 2895293
View attachment 2895296

View attachment 2895297

Over lost my name halo
JFL why do this faggot have such a wide palate? its so mogger:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

My Profile

View attachment 2895276

View attachment 2895277
View attachment 2895278

View attachment 2895281
View attachment 2895283
View attachment 2895286
View attachment 2895287

View attachment 2895292
View attachment 2895293
View attachment 2895296

View attachment 2895297

Over lost my name halo
Nice to see you are doing well Mr. Dragonmaxxer. Do you reckon the match quality/quantity is influenced due in part to the sex ratio and the general function and social interpretation of Hinge and Tinder juxtaposed?

• +1
selfies taken on your own yeah i think they dont look NT tbh, you can still do fine with them but it kinda signals that you dont have pictures of others taking off you, which NT people normally have

aren’t u the guy called mamawib that got doxxed??

hinge results dont mean much tbh i had 2500 matches, smashing them is all that matters

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
Love to see the success

• Love it
wh

My Profile

View attachment 2895276

View attachment 2895277
View attachment 2895278

View attachment 2895281
View attachment 2895283
View attachment 2895286
View attachment 2895287

View attachment 2895292
View attachment 2895293
View attachment 2895296

View attachment 2895297

Over lost my name halo
how many matches/likes, and did you block out any heights/ethnicities/ages?

100%, a loyal LTR is everything a man needs, actual good looking men are less likely to find the need to boost their ego through high count of slays. its much better to get that satisfaction from mogging other men and then going back home to a girl that you know will be loyal to you because she knows that you are above her other options

all the ppl i know with high body counts are worse looking than the ones that have lower ones. body count is a modern society cope

doing my best to not rope over the fact that LTR's are aids in teen years though
I agree with this
many chads/high chadlites actually have LOWER body counts than HTNs and appealmaxxed MTNs, except for pretty prettyboys - for some reason they are super promiscuous. I wonder why

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and Richard Cheese

what ethnicities are a hard no for you?

Chad

• +1
Thin lips, biggest harmony breaker but still mirin bro go slay

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel
No way

My Profile

View attachment 2895276

View attachment 2895277
View attachment 2895278

View attachment 2895281
View attachment 2895283
View attachment 2895286
View attachment 2895287

View attachment 2895292
View attachment 2895293
View attachment 2895296

View attachment 2895297

Over lost my name halo
Best looking on this forum bhai

i think @Clavicular looks better tbh, specially now that he got his coloring rlly good
Ur pheno is godly, even as a htn in terms of ratios, you will mog shittier white pheno’d chadlites easily

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ripikke and dragomaxxer
you never said you were this good looking

Ur pheno is godly, even as a htn in terms of ratios, you will mog shittier white pheno’d chadlites easily

thanks bhai, got lucky with it could have easily been a regular spaniard pheno. gotta smash away at the cheek bones,infras and chin and do the pdos to fix my shitty ratios

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and Clavicular
thanks bhai, got lucky with it could have easily been a regular spaniard pheno. gotta smash away at the cheek bones,infras and chin and do the pdos to fix my shitty ratios
wdym smash away the cheek bones
it doesnt work like that :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and Clavicular