Dragomaxxer Mini FaceReveal Plus Hinge Results ( DONT USE TINDER SWITCH TO HINGE RN)

dragomaxxer

dragomaxxer

ascending to chadlite
Been somewhat innactive recently, after seeing a users thread on here on their hinge results I finally decided to switch from tinder (THAT SHIT SUCKS). Safe to say the girls are not only better looking but also more likely to text first and want to do more. These were some of the good results from the first two days with my current pics. This is probably the most thats gonna show of my face but will still be censoring for obvious reasons. Feel free to drop suggestions, I think the profile actually came together very well. This isnt a brag post just was genuinely surprised by the change in quality in girls and matches in hinge compared to tinder. TAKE THE HINGE PILL. Also get good at making your profile stand out with good pictures yet quirky prompts. My Love Quinn Tiktok edit got like 5 responses specifically to it iirc STAND OUT BHAIS

Use your best pictures and dont be afraid to be extremely nitpicky or ask your friends to take good ones of you, DO NOT USE SELFIES TAKEN BY YOURSELF, if your friend took a selfie of him with you thats fine though

My Profile

Some of my results in first two days

ALSO JFL AT SENDING ROSES AS A GIRL (These are sometimes given for free or have to be paid for)

Tagging Bhais : @NorwoodAscender @Clavicular @pneumocystosis

Over lost my name halo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta, socialcel, ripikke and 40 others
Looksmax

Strijd lookalike.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, tombradylover, smoth and 13 others
IRL Chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RealNinja, RedRiser, greywind and 12 others

in non white countries I think so, competition in big US unis and good looking european countries is too much though man

this summer though we upgrading hard, gonna up the cardio and start smashing my head against walls :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: greywind, aestheticsrespecter, Aero and 3 others
holy fuark the last 2

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and dragomaxxer
holy fuark the last 2

last one is so good bro, easily my best pick love dark haired girls with that body type. she also seems quirky which is always better nowadays. NT girls are a no go for me now they are always super promiscious

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Clavicular, Xangsane and 2 others
it last one is so good bro, easily my best pick love dark haired girls with that body type. she also seems quirky which is always better nowadays. NT girls are a no go for me now they are always super promiscious
are all them in the same city as u? does it let u pick a range or some shit

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
Been somewhat innactive recently, after seeing a users thread on here on their hinge results I finally decided to switch from tinder (THAT SHIT SUCKS). Safe to say the girls are not only better looking but also more likely to text first and want to do more. These were some of the good results from the first two days with my current pics. This is probably the most thats gonna show of my face but will still be censoring for obvious reasons. Feel free to drop suggestions, I think the profile actually came together very well. This isnt a brag post just was genuinely surprised by the change in quality in girls and matches in hinge compared to tinder. TAKE THE HINGE PILL. Also get good at making your profile stand out with good pictures yet quirky prompts. My Love Quinn Tiktok edit got like 5 responses specifically to it iirc STAND OUT BHAIS

Use your best pictures and dont be afraid to be extremely nitpicky or ask your friends to take good ones of you, DO NOT USE SELFIES TAKEN BY YOURSELF, if your friend took a selfie of him with you thats fine though

My Profile

View attachment 2895276

View attachment 2895277
View attachment 2895278

View attachment 2895281
View attachment 2895283
View attachment 2895286
View attachment 2895287
View attachment 2895291View attachment 2895290

View attachment 2895292
View attachment 2895293
View attachment 2895296

ALSO JFL AT SENDING ROSES AS A GIRL (These are sometimes given for free or have to be paid for)

View attachment 2895297

Over lost my name halo
what did you do for lashes?

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, Clavicular and Richard Cheese
ive always had decent-good lashes, just castor oil on them havent ever done anything else
my upper eyelid exposure is so low it looks like i dont have lashes

Do you pumpy dumpy or ltr

My Profile

View attachment 2895276

View attachment 2895277
View attachment 2895278

View attachment 2895281
View attachment 2895283
View attachment 2895286
View attachment 2895287

View attachment 2895292
View attachment 2895293
View attachment 2895296

View attachment 2895297

Over lost my name halo
Fuck I almost spit out my water

bro was chadlite the whole time, Im gonna get hinge fall semester once I take some good pics of myself this summer

mirin hard:feelswah:

My Profile

View attachment 2895276

View attachment 2895277
View attachment 2895278

View attachment 2895281
View attachment 2895283
View attachment 2895286
View attachment 2895287

View attachment 2895292
View attachment 2895293
View attachment 2895296

View attachment 2895297

Over lost my name halo
HEY GUYS WE GOT ANOTHA PNEUMO

• Woah
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Chads.org

Fuaark I'm gonna rope

• +1
Reactions: RedRiser
fucking chad leave this place

• So Sad
Do you pumpy dumpy or ltr
neither cause im a mental cel. but realistically i hate ons this was just as an experiment mostly id rather find a girl in library or something irl and ltr them

bro was chadlite the whole time, Im gonna get hinge fall semester once I take some good pics of myself this summer

mirin hard:feelswah:
these are just good pics still htn facially with body halo, hopefully this summer ill become chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, Xangsane, greywind and 2 others
Chads.org

Fuaark I'm gonna rope

these are just my best pics take it as motivation if anything, im still a mentalcel. you got this bhai <3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and FBl
these are just my best pics take it as motivation if anything, im still a mentalcel. you got this bhai <3
You’ll surely achieve chad with that humbleness and you inner light must be shining a lot rn :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MazoNitNit, SidharthTheSlayer, Just4Beast and 3 others
Whatd u do Chad, how can I ascend

You’ll surely achieve chad with that humbleness and you inner light must be shining a lot rn :soy:

I FINALLY FOUND MY INNERLIGHT LFG

me rn

• Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama
Whatd u do Chad, how can I ascend

every person is different, we all have different starting points and hard caps to how far we can ascend. assess yourself objectively and see what you have to do from your current point and what your biggest failos are.

always focus on getting rid of failos not improving your halos

• +1
Reactions: greywind and 4lt.Real
neither cause im a mental cel. but realistically i hate ons this was just as an experiment mostly id rather find a girl in library or something irl and ltr them

these are just good pics still htn facially with body halo, hopefully this summer ill become chadlite
mentalcells.org

• +1
All these skanks are ugly and golddiggers

• JFL
Reactions: ijustwanttobepretty and dragomaxxer
All these skanks are ugly and golddiggers

i can easily guarantee a good amount of these already come from rich families, considering where the location of matching is jfl.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and NoseProphecy

My Profile

View attachment 2895276

View attachment 2895277
View attachment 2895278

View attachment 2895281
View attachment 2895283
View attachment 2895286
View attachment 2895287

View attachment 2895292
View attachment 2895293
View attachment 2895296

View attachment 2895297

Over lost my name halo
Lash routine?

• +1
Reactions: Aero
d

do you like alt girls? what kind of girl would you look for in a library?

i can easily guarantee a good amount of these already come from rich families, considering where the location of matching is jfl.
Sure, for a fair test if you wanna see if you ascended or not by how many matches you get try to keep expensive things like house and car out of the picture, because people can be ugly at first, then only be barely average but signal wealth which will obviously attract women and then think they facially/lookswise ascended.

My Profile

View attachment 2895276

View attachment 2895277
View attachment 2895278

View attachment 2895281
View attachment 2895283
View attachment 2895286
View attachment 2895287

View attachment 2895292
View attachment 2895293
View attachment 2895296

View attachment 2895297

Over lost my name halo
second pic you look like a mogger version of alex ernst fml

Lash routine?
castor oil

d

do you like alt girls? what kind of girl would you look for in a library?
i like them more yeah not too alt though, i just prefer brunette and dark haired girls over blondes in general regardless

i wouldnt look for a specific type in the library just good looking girls there (already few since studious gl girls barely exist anymore), and see which ones seem approachable or talkative ( i never cold approach anyways but if i were to thats what i would do)

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and NoseProphecy
Sure, for a fair test if you wanna see if you ascended or not by how many matches you get try to keep expensive things like house and car out of the picture, because people can be ugly at first, then only be barely average but signal wealth which will obviously attract women and then think they facially/lookswise ascended.

theres not a single expensive thing in any of my pictures lol, its all just my face or me playing a sport or me with a friend????? if anything i should have included more expensive things for maximum matches but thats cringe so i didnt

theres not a single expensive thing in any of my pictures lol, its all just my face or me playing a sport or me with a friend????? if anything i should have included more expensive things for maximum matches but thats cringe so i didnt
Relax you kraut I'm just giving you advice. Including expensive shit is obviously better to get more matches but the point that went over your head is you should present yourself as average financially if you want to test for looks, making the necessary changes (mutatis mutandis).

Relax you kraut I'm just giving you advice. Including expensive shit is obviously better to get more matches but the point that went over your head is you should present yourself as average financially if you want to test for looks, making the necessary changes (mutatis mutandis).

water

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
castor oil

i like them more yeah not too alt though, i just prefer brunette and dark haired girls over blondes in general regardless

i wouldnt look for a specific type in the library just good looking girls there (already few since studious gl girls barely exist anymore), and see which ones seem approachable or talkative ( i never cold approach anyways but if i were to thats what i would do)
do you like MENA and asian or whites

Well I don't know if you're trynna slay or just get one good partner but judging that youre using a dating app its probably the former

• +1
Well I don't know if you're trynna slay or just get one good partner but judging that youre using a dating app its probably the former

nah id never slay off a dating app i just wanted to test the difference to tinder, i use these to gauge the current level of women i could be attracting irl. Im def an ltr typa person

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
@Dicklet3incher He thinks this can save him:lul:

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dicklet3incher and dragomaxxer
nah id never slay off a dating app i just wanted to test the difference to tinder, i use these to gauge the current level of women i could be attracting irl. Im def an ltr typa person
same im a ltr person who wants to mog other men, I think that is ideal imo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, dragomaxxer and HTN_Mentalcel

My Profile

View attachment 2895276

View attachment 2895277
View attachment 2895278

View attachment 2895281
View attachment 2895283
View attachment 2895286
View attachment 2895287

View attachment 2895292
View attachment 2895293
View attachment 2895296

View attachment 2895297

Over lost my name halo
high chadlite
smv similar to chad tho so it doesnt matter

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and dragomaxxer
same im a ltr person who wants to mog other men, I think that is ideal imo
100%, a loyal LTR is everything a man needs, actual good looking men are less likely to find the need to boost their ego through high count of slays. its much better to get that satisfaction from mogging other men and then going back home to a girl that you know will be loyal to you because she knows that you are above her other options

all the ppl i know with high body counts are worse looking than the ones that have lower ones. body count is a modern society cope

doing my best to not rope over the fact that LTR's are aids in teen years though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, Xangsane, greywind and 3 others
DAMN MIRIN BRAH
Was it my thread that gave the inspo?
What does the rose sending girl look like? I got one recently but the chick was legit a BEATER

DAMN MIRIN BRAH
Was it my thread that gave the inspo?
What does the rose sending girl look like? I got one recently but the chick was legit a BEATER

got 3 so far two of them were pretty shit one of them was alright, but yeah for a girl to send a rose she has to be delusional and desperate would never go for one of those

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Achilles and Dicklet3incher