Did anyone experience this growing up?

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
I was just sitting here reflecting on my past and for a while I had forgotten about my childhood trauma from middle school but I just remembered it. I was always a little tubby growing up but not fat, i carried a lot of my fat in my chest, so all the chads and my friends in school would grab my man tits as a way to roast me for my body, not a day would go by where someone wouldn’t grab my chest. It got so bad that I refused to not wear a shirt to the pool and started exclusively wearing hoodies regardless of the weather. So brutal how people can be treated as children, this is probably one of the many reasons I have such low self esteem and confidence nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor and IAMNOTANINCEL
I would also get made fun of for my height, people would randomly be like “why are you so short” or “wow you’re so short” completely unprovoked, that was the other one that made me really insecure.

• +1
Reactions: ThatChicoFan and wackedchives
I would also get made fun of for my height, people would randomly be like “why are you so short” or “wow you’re so short” completely unprovoked, that was the other one that made me really insecure.
i relate to this one

• +1
Reactions: ThatChicoFan
should be in offtopic

i was a fatcel back then :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: i now lost over 100lbs so iam lean rn. But back then it was rly brutal

should be in offtopic
I was forced to looksmax (wearing hoodies and losing weight) because of this bullying so it belongs here

• JFL
Reactions: overtier1011
Nah, I was always a little underweight before high school