My fucked up dream where I was punished for looksmaxxing...

normie_joe

normie_joe

Lefort 4 patient in Sunil's back kitchen
I was following this naked girl up a strange moutain; it was like a trail, there were steps to climb.

images

She kept looking back with a malicious grin and speeding up everytime I got near her; she was gliding away.

Eventually we reached this spa; we both went inside. I looked for her. A partially open door revealed her humming inside a room and sitting on the edge of a bathtub while rocking her legs.

the-introvert-door-slam-is-not-just-about-people.jpg

She smiled at me like this

405223142.jpg

Then the door slammed shut in my face.

The lights started flickering; the people seated in the waiting area suddenly were ghouls with disfigured faces, dragging themselves towards me.

latest

They got me and I woke up tied to a chair and an an unknown figure in front of me; I don't remember their face.

They said I've been vain, and as a punishment they will disfigure me for life. They revealed a set of vicious tools and proceeded to fulfill their promise.

I remember escaping (not sure how) and running back down the mountain. There was a jogger; I screamed for help, but he saw my face and ran away with a horrified look on his face.

There was an oncoming car; I waved my hand and it halted. Then with both of its headlights beaming; the car charged towards me with the purpose of running over me.

front-car-lights-at-night-on-open-road.jpg

Every soul I saw ran away in horror. Then I saw my face reflecting off a pool on water on the road.

This was what I saw
IMG_6988web.jpg

And I woke up.

Brootal innit, got punished for being a vain fuck on .org, and caring so much about looks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch, Vermilioncore and poopoohead
dnr + tales + kys bluepilled faggot

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and Vermilioncore