Court is now in session

Guilty?

• Total voters
Ok so @PrinceLuenLeoncur showed me a video. The video is of some bearded black guy with an afro.

jew puppet
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
fuark bro i regret deleting my dc lmao that nigger hater in my dms wouldve loved this one idek who he btw jfl
Who are you… you been hatin on me and I have no idea who you are. All these faggots hatin on me I have no idea who they are like @northern mogger like who are these faggots

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and Imretarded?
@Master we need your guidance.:incel:
just dont ban me saar im an innocent victim in all of this
master i bought vip im a good boy im fueling up ur kfc addiction :p:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and Imretarded?
just dont ban me saar im an innocent victim in all of this
master i bought vip im a good boy im fueling up ur kfc addiction :p:lul:
At Home Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Who are you… you been hatin on me and I have no idea who you are. All these faggots hatin on me I have no idea who they are like @northern mogger like who are these faggots
IM NOT HATING ON YOU BRO IM JUST DOING THIS ONLY FOR JFL TAKE THIS AS A JOKE ONLY BECAUSE I WAS PINGED HERE JFL IDEK YOU BHAI NOTHING AGAINST YOU BRO IDEC CARE IF THATS YOU OR NOT

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and northern mogger
this is such an unbelievable clownshow. now we have discovered @PrinceLuenLeoncur and vgm are homosexual

• JFL
I honorable the Judge, shall preside over this court of law.

I have chosen ten users for jury duty. I have done so by just picking the first non greycels on the online list.
@ketamin
@j05
@Klasik01
@Moggee
@asdvek
@5'7 zoomer
@optimisticzoomer
@not__cel
@n9wiff
@Pakicel
View attachment 2920536
As shown, my selection is unbiased and fair for both parties. If the following users do not do their duty as org members, they will be permanently banned and master will unleash a pack of HIV positive niggers to rape you until dawn. Keep that in mind.

The defendant here today is @PrinceLuenLeoncur and will be fighting against the claims he is this guy.
View attachment 2920551
View attachment 2920552

The Plaintiff is @st.hamudi but 6‘5

The plaintiff will be first to testify and call upon witnesses and evidence and then the defendant will be called upon to do the same.

The jury will then (via PM) discuss the evidence provided and will vote on this thread their decision. I will ignore any faggot's vote who tries to vote who isn't a jury, so be warned.

I as the Honorable judge will then make the final judgement after the process is completed.

Vct C9 GIF by Cloud9
Username checks out

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Magnum Opus, NoseProphecy, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
the clown car won't even start anymore, the caging is too powerful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and irkedphaggot
this is such an unbelievable clownshow. now we have discovered @PrinceLuenLeoncur and vgm are homosexual
fr lmao im caging so hard and that graycel keeps pming me saar how to ascend saar:soy::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and northern mogger
I voted without reading lol

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Aero, northern mogger, Imretarded? and 1 other person
fr lmao im caging so hard and that graycel keeps pming me saar how to ascend saar:soy::ROFLMAO:
Dude, graycells are annoying.

pls rate me:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: irkedphaggot and northern mogger
This claims that Jesus could of been black

What an utter circus act

God forgive him please

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, irkedphaggot and Imretarded?
@NoseProphecy

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, NoseProphecy and Imretarded?
@PrinceLuenLeoncur you got no votes so far

You know as the honorable judge, I can instantly dismiss this case.

fetch stuart little GIF
Your buddy @Jason Voorhees just confirmed that the inbred isn’t me… he’s a MOD and one of the msot trustworthy guys on this site and your still listening to a follower of a pedophile faggot?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Jason Voorhees and Imretarded?
Your buddy @Jason Voorhees just confirmed that the inbred isn’t me… he’s a MOD and one of the msot trustworthy guys on this site and your still listening to a follower of a pedophile faggot?
Im going to make my decision after the jury finishes voting. I'll either agree with them or rule not guilty.

I do trust Jason's word

• +1
Reactions: yen, northern mogger and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: irkedphaggot, northern mogger and Imretarded?
90% of the jury agrees on hanging him.

Over
Images

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, gigell and Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, northern mogger and NoseProphecy
Don’t tag me. Looks like ur faggot ass spent the money I sent u on buying VIP here.
stfu boyo @Charisma gifted me this
also stop doxxing everything fkn nigger

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Eren, NoseProphecy and Imretarded?

I dont think the defendant is allowed to vote himself as not guilty mr judge

• JFL
  • JFL
@st.hamudi but 6‘5

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and st.hamudi but 6‘5
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 didnt mean to mention you, i get confused between you guys. @wishIwasSalludon

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, PrinceLuenLeoncur, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
I honorable the Judge, shall preside over this court of law.

I have chosen ten users for jury duty. I have done so by just picking the first non greycels on the online list.
@ketamin
@j05
@Klasik01
@Moggee
@asdvek
@5'7 zoomer
@optimisticzoomer
@not__cel
@n9wiff
@Pakicel
View attachment 2920536
As shown, my selection is unbiased and fair for both parties. If the following users do not do their duty as org members, they will be permanently banned and master will unleash a pack of HIV positive niggers to rape you until dawn. Keep that in mind.

The defendant here today is @PrinceLuenLeoncur and will be fighting against the claims he is this guy.
View attachment 2920551
View attachment 2920552

The Plaintiff is @st.hamudi but 6‘5

The plaintiff will be first to testify and call upon witnesses and evidence and then the defendant will be called upon to do the same.

The jury will then (via PM) discuss the evidence provided and will vote on this thread their decision. I will ignore any faggot's vote who tries to vote who isn't a jury, so be warned.

I as the Honorable judge will then make the final judgement after the process is completed.

Vct C9 GIF by Cloud9
It’s almost certainly not him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, murdah and wishIwasSalludon
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 didnt mean to mention you, i get confused between you guys. @wishIwasSalludon
@PrinceLuenLeoncur lives in the UK while this guy lives in Houston. Also looking at his Reddit posts he doesn’t act like @PrinceLuenLeoncur at all.

99.9999% sure it isn’t him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PrinceLuenLeoncur lives in the UK while this guy lives in Houston. Also looking at his Reddit posts he doesn’t act like @PrinceLuenLeoncur at all.

Dude the issue has been sorted no need to bump the thread JFL

Me @st.hamudi but 6‘5 are buddies now and we all know this guy isn’t me but it’s still funny to post the pictures

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and st.hamudi but 6‘5

delusional

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
how? I reversed image search him and he lives in houston:forcedsmile:

@PrinceLuenLeoncur lives in the UK he even has an accent

It isn’t him bro… no copes allowed
ethnic iq on display

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Imretarded? and wishIwasSalludon
ethnic iq on display
Ethnics iq mog cumskins:lasereyes::lasereyes:

I got a 1410 which is 95th percentile and without studying on my sat and a perfect score on my physics exam

And cumskins cope with “muh it’s just the high iq rich ones that immigrate”

Cope my family in my 3rd world shit hole are literally goat herders and my grandpa doesn’t even know how to use a gps

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Ethnics iq mog cumskins:lasereyes::lasereyes:

I got a 1410 on my sat and a perfect score on my physics exam

And cumskins come with “muh it’s just the high iq rich ones that immigrate”

Cope my family in my 3rd world shit hole are literally goat herders and my grandpa doesn’t even know how to use a gps
same

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and wishIwasSalludon
Don't let us shoot this room up now

• JFL