Court is now in session

Guilty?

• Total voters
Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Solstice
I honorable the Judge, shall preside over this court of law.

I have chosen ten users for jury duty. I have done so by just picking the first non greycels on the online list.
@ketamin
@j05
@Klasik01
@Moggee
@asdvek
@5'7 zoomer
@optimisticzoomer
@not__cel
@n9wiff
@Pakicel
IMG 5366
As shown, my selection is unbiased and fair for both parties. If the following users do not do their duty as org members, they will be permanently banned and master will unleash a pack of HIV positive niggers to rape you until dawn. Keep that in mind.

The defendant here today is @PrinceLuenLeoncur and will be fighting against the claims he is this guy.
IMG 5367
IMG 5368

The Plaintiff is @st.hamudi but 6‘5

The plaintiff will be first to testify and call upon witnesses and evidence and then the defendant will be called upon to do the same.

The jury will then (via PM) discuss the evidence provided and will vote on this thread their decision. I will ignore any faggot's vote who tries to vote who isn't a jury, so be warned.

I as the Honorable judge will then make the final judgement after the process is completed.

Vct C9 GIF by Cloud9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iMogEveryone, tombradylover, IvanTheSpaceBiker and 16 others
rope if you don't have that coping dicklet @PrinceLuenLeoncur on ignore day 1 on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, murdah, CarrotMaxxer and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, murdah, CarrotMaxxer and 2 others
Hes black, guilty.

• JFL
Reactions: nathan, iMogEveryone, tombradylover and 8 others
XcEofmuW

• JFL
Reactions: Detective, tigrxs, yen and 16 others
Will be honored to do my job as a non greycel org user

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, northern mogger, Imretarded? and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, northern mogger, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person

Good to see at least some of org is patriotic and excited to do their duty to this great website. Even if that's the wrong kind of excitement...

Of course, I love my country

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and Imretarded?

I have chosen ten users for jury duty. I have done so by just picking the first non greycels on the online list.
@ketamin
@j05
@Klasik01
@Moggee
@asdvek
@5'7 zoomer
@optimisticzoomer
@not__cel
@n9wiff
@Pakicel
View attachment 2920536
As shown, my selection is unbiased and fair for both parties. If the following users do not do their duty as org members, they will be permanently banned and master will unleash a pack of HIV positive niggers to rape you until dawn. Keep that in mind.

The defendant here today is @PrinceLuenLeoncur and will be fighting against the claims he is this guy.
View attachment 2920551
View attachment 2920552

The plaintiff will be first to testify and call upon witnesses and evidence and then the defendant will be called upon to do the same.

The jury will then (via PM) discuss the evidence provided and will vote on this thread their decision. I will ignore any faggot's vote who tries to vote who isn't a jury, so be warned.

I as the Honorable judge will then make the final judgement after the process is completed.

Vct C9 GIF by Cloud9
@PrinceLuenLeoncur needs to take a picture of himself holding a paper with his .org username to prove that not him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, CarrotMaxxer, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 4 others
Your honor, may I go and jerk my 8x6 to lesbians in the court toilet
You are dismissed. Be back by 5:30

@PrinceLuenLeoncur needs to take a picture of himself holding a paper with his .org username to prove that not him
That is very strong evidence and will have this case dismissed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, 97baHater, asdvek and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, 97baHater and Imretarded?
I will not stand this injustice! That nigger will be banned this night
*bang bang

Silence! One more word out of you and I will have you in contempt in court.:incel::incel::incel:

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, st.hamudi but 6‘5, 97baHater and 1 other person
*bang bang

Silence! One more word out of you and I will have you in contempt in court.:incel::incel::incel:
I want to now inform the judge that I have a bomb

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and Imretarded?
Or you can ask the guys I tagged like
@MakinMogReturns and @Blackgymmax both guys who have seen me live, picture and videos and they will tell you it’s not me. But keep on believing the words of an butthurt Ayrab because I called out his pedophile prophet who likes to fuck 9yr olds and likes to suck on the tounges of little boyz

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, murdah, MakinMogReturns and 5 others
rope if you don't have that coping dicklet @PrinceLuenLeoncur on ignore day 1 on this forum
Who even are you. Your an insignificant fly I haven’t even spoke to you befor your such an insignificant ant

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, murdah, MakinMogReturns and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, murdah, irkedphaggot and 2 others
@Jason Voorhees I task you as officer of this court room. If these juror's refuse to cooperate, you'll be sure to release the gay niggers wont you?

• +1
Reactions: murdah and 97baHater
This and only this can prove that it's not him. Any other proof is more or less bogus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, CarrotMaxxer, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 4 others
What about me, am I like that bhai
I dunno I’m selective in who I show my pics 2 cos I have a life outside of this site. So sorry brah I don’t know j enough to trust you like I do the niggas I tagged

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Bomb countdown has begun, 10 minutes. If the case is not closed, defendant dies and case won't continue
:ogre:

*eats the bomb

I love you all, was nice knowing you incels.
IMG 5370

*gets consumed by the explosion, saving everyone

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, CarrotMaxxer, 97baHater and 1 other person
This and only this can prove that it's not him. Any other proof is more or less bogus
You’re on the BBC discord server right? If so then you have prob already seen me JFL

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, murdah, 97baHater and 3 others
You’re on the BBC discord server right? If so then you have prob already seen me JFL
Whats your username?u posted it there And how do I filter out your messages

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, 97baHater, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
the bbc discord server? oh my fucking god it can't get any more gay than this, what a fucking clown show :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, CarrotMaxxer, gigell and 5 others
Whats your username?u posted it there And how do I filter out your messages
Go there now and I’ll reply but tell me what your name is there and then I’ll PM you

I just messaged the server there right now so you should see my msg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, Jason Voorhees and northern mogger
Go there now and I’ll reply but tell me what your name is there and then I’ll PM you

@Preston_mod

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, PrinceLuenLeoncur and northern mogger

who else from .org is there

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and Imretarded?
@PrinceLuenLeoncur claims that the man in op is faceandlms

when I made research it came out that this is faceandlms
IMG 0024

@PrinceLuenLeoncur is a chronic larper and probably larped to his discord urkle friends too

IMG 0023
when he first joined the forum he claimed white btw

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, poopoohead, asdvek and 5 others
Bright side is we're seeing a possible end to this court session.

Anons have deliberated their thoughts.:Comfy:

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 you seeing this?

Jason is one of my niggas, he's in my clique. He's my comrade. My homie who's fucking ass while I fuck the mouth. My...

The point is we can trust his word.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, NoseProphecy, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
2 mods confirmed

also he denied he was known on lookism but multiple users confirmed he was on there, why would he lie about that?

he says weird things like this is faceandlms but can't show proof and when I ask for proof he says he wants to stab me

all in all pretty obvious it is him oh also he claims being partly kinh (maybe 1/4) that explains his weird hair structure

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, murdah, NoseProphecy and 4 others
2 mods confirmed

also he denied he was known on lookism but multiple users confirmed he was on there, why would he lie about that?

he says weird things like this is faceandlms but can't show proof and when I ask for proof he says he wants to stab me

all in all pretty obvious it is him oh also he claims being partly kinh (maybe 1/4) that explains his weird hair structure
nigga. this aint it anymore. we have undercovered the underground black gay .org movement

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and st.hamudi but 6‘5

@ketamin
@j05
@Klasik01
@Moggee
@asdvek
@5'7 zoomer
@optimisticzoomer
@not__cel
@n9wiff
@Pakicel
View attachment 2920536

View attachment 2920551
View attachment 2920552

Vct C9 GIF by Cloud9
ok so this random guy on discord pmed me long ago how he hates a few particular users on the forum related to a specific race
( niggers ) he had many dalit ramblings about them like @Kamui i dmed u from otooles btw if you remember
the user also specifically mentioned about the user @PrinceLuenLeoncur idk remember so my decision is hes gulity even tho idk who tf is he:lul::lul::lul::lul:
idk why was i pinged but im glad for this golden oppurtunity to hold the jury this is my final verdict
but if @PrinceLuenLeoncur is able to prove himself the case shall be dismissed and the niggers might be set free !

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, NoseProphecy, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
It's more like above ground movement but okay
we discovered they have a dc server for sharing pictures of male genitalia, @Jason Voorhees what users are on that server

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Imretarded? and irkedphaggot
ok so this random guy on discord pmed me long ago how he hates a few particular users on the forum related to a specific race
( niggers ) he had many dalit ramblings about them like @Kamui i dmed u from otooles btw if you remember
the user also specifically mentioned about the user @PrinceLuenLeoncur idk remember so my decision is hes gulity even tho idk who tf is he:lul::lul::lul::lul:
idk why was i pinged but im glad for this golden oppurtunity to hold the jury this is my final verdict
but if @PrinceLuenLeoncur is able to prove himself the case shall be dismissed and the niggers might be set free !
You better vote or else a gangrape is in your future

• JFL
Well @Jason Voorhees has seen me and can confirm that the inbred isn’t me.
Get fucked @st.hamudi but 6‘5 you dirty pedo follower mohameden rapist faggot bitch Arab pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, NoseProphecy, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
we discovered they have a dc server for sharing pictures of male genitalia, @Jason Voorhees what users are on that server
Im in a communist lgbt server:Comfy:. I like to talk about the Sub saharen african green wall:chad:

• JFL
  • JFL
Ok so @PrinceLuenLeoncur showed me a video. The video is of some bearded black guy with an afro.

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, murdah, NoseProphecy and 4 others
Get fucked @st.hamudi but 6‘5 you dirty pedo follower mohameden rapist faggot bitch Arab pussy
@Jason Voorhees is a jew puppet as a jury of this court this is an objection and I do not consider or validate his testimony

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, Imretarded? and northern mogger
Is this true @Jason Voorhees ?

Also @ing jury
@
ketamin
@ketamin
@
j05
@j05
@
Klasik01
@Klasik01
@@Moggee
@
asdvek
@asdvek
@
5'7 zoomer
@5'7 zoomer
@
optimisticzoomer
@optimisticzoomer
@
not__cel
@not__cel
@
n9wiff
@n9wiff
@@Pakicel

time for you nigs to vote.

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy
it was probably another larp u have 0 credibility

IMG 0023
u larped about not being sonoftyrone + about being white

IMG 0022 IMG 0021

?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Imretarded?
Ok so @PrinceLuenLeoncur showed me a video. The video is of some bearded black guy with an afro.
It’s me… I jsut form you lmfao @Kamui can confirm you can tag all of the discord mods in th server like racky and @stacymaxxing and @pereto Optimus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Imretarded?
  • JFL
fuark bro i regret deleting my dc lmao that nigger hater in my dms wouldve loved this one idek who he btw jfl

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, PrinceLuenLeoncur, northern mogger and 1 other person
@Jason Voorhees is a jew puppet as a jury of this court this is an objection and I do not consider or validate his testimony

@Master we need your guidance.:incel:

• +1
Reactions: irkedphaggot