Would taking MK667 ruin my prettyboy looks?

All you've revealed is that your jaw is smaller than I previously thought, and that you're using a 2008 nokia because you can't capture photos above 360p.
wtf are you coping so hard for retard??? my jaw isn't fucking small

post a thread asking if my jaw is small. youre only saying this because youre trying to piss me off or you're mad that someone 5 years younger than you is taller and mogs you

also im not obese and 3 inches taller then you. Dont ever thing you could pipe up to me, fat retard

you probably cant even bench 100lbs and youre 21 years old. what a failed fucking existence.

I piss in your mouth you swarthy obese nigger

All you've revealed is that your jaw is smaller than I previously thought, and that you're using a 2008 nokia because you can't capture photos above 360p.
imagine 7k posts and almost 4 years and ur still incel

worthless compared to me in all honestly. I cum on your face

wtf are you coping so hard for retard??? my jaw isn't fucking small

post a thread asking if my jaw is small. youre only saying this because youre trying to piss me off or you're mad that someone 5 years younger than you is taller and mogs you

also im not obese and 3 inches taller then you. Dont ever thing you could pipe up to me, fat retard

you probably cant even bench 100lbs and youre 21 years old. what a failed fucking existence.

I piss in your mouth you swarthy obese nigger

You keep repeating 3" difference as though 5'11 vs 6'2 is an insane difference IRL, anyone who's these heights can tell you it's not. At that point face is more important.
When I look at your face I see recession, downward growth, you're literally wearing braces right now because your tiny palate could not properly fit your teeth. The very fact you needed braces show's how poorly developed your lower third is. People with normal lower thirds have straight teeth naturally.
imagine 7k posts and almost 4 years and ur still incel

worthless compared to me in all honestly. I cum on your face
I have 7 slays. You have 0. And you won't slay at all because it's haram and zina, you are forced to be incel by Allah. You're not even allowed to be in the competition. Go collect your FGM mutilated abused dog reer xamar wife. Imagine calling me a nigger when you're a Southerner, you're the bantu stock of the country. Somalis originated in the north and traveled south to mix with Negroids and eventually form you. I wish you the best my bantu friend.

You keep repeating 3" difference as though 5'11 vs 6'2 is an insane difference IRL, anyone who's these heights can tell you it's not. At that point face is more important.
>claims 3 inch height difference isn't noticable

why do people bother wearing lifts then? LOL

typical sub 6ft manlet cope

When I look at your face I see recession, downward growth
literally no proof of downward growth. Lens distorstion made it look that way because i was zoomed into my nose

you're literally wearing braces right now because your tiny palate could not properly fit your teeth. The very fact you needed braces show's how poorly developed your lower third is. People with normal lower thirds have straight teeth naturally.
i have braces because of palate assymetry. My palate is large enough, all the braces are doing is moving my teeth in the right places

look at my jaw, is that a "small palate" you dusty negroid?
I have 7 slays. You have 0. And you won't slay at all because it's haram and zina, you are forced to be incel by Allah. You're not even allowed to be in the competition. Go collect your FGM mutilated abused dog reer xamar wife.
proof or didnt happen

you unironically expect anyone to believe a 5'11 obese fugly nigga has 7 slays? more like 7 rapes JFL

Imagine calling me a nigger when you're a Southerner, you're the bantu stock of the country.
My skin is literally lighter than yours and i have 3A hair while you have 4a/b. Also im taller. IM MORE CUSHITIC

Location doesn't fucking matter when im literally lighter skinned than you and your hair is more jareer than mine

What does location fucking matter when im LITERALLY LIGHTER AND MORE JILEEC THAN YOU?!

im 100% pure cushitic stock. Cant say the same about your jareer muddy ass

still morbidly obese after 4 years on a looksmax forum... still ugly and fat and hoeless...

now GTFO my thread you disgusting, obese, 21 year old, ROTTING NIGGER. BEGONE, BANISHED TO THE DEPTHS!

>claims 3 inch height difference isn't noticable

why do people bother wearing lifts then? LOL

typical sub 6ft manlet cope

literally no proof of downward growth. Lens distorstion made it look that way because i was zoomed into my nose

i have braces because of palate assymetry. My palate is large enough, all the braces are doing is moving my teeth in the right places

look at my jaw, is that a "small palate" you dusty negroid?

proof or didnt happen

you unironically expect anyone to believe a 5'11 obese fugly nigga has 7 slays? more like 7 rapes JFL

My skin is literally lighter than yours and i have 3A hair while you have 4a/b. Also im taller. IM MORE CUSHITIC

Location doesn't fucking matter when im literally lighter skinned than you and your hair is more jareer than mine

What does location fucking matter when im LITERALLY LIGHTER AND MORE JILEEC THAN YOU?!

im 100% pure cushitic stock. Cant say the same about your jareer muddy ass

View attachment 2074964

still morbidly obese after 4 years on a looksmax forum... still ugly and fat and hoeless...

now GTFO my thread you disgusting, obese, 21 year old, ROTTING NIGGER. BEGONE, BANISHED TO THE DEPTHS!

This pic shows your actual dark skin, keep coping my bantu friend. I'm sure you can slay in Xamar.
That side profile is mogger tier
QAjGxVi.png

This pic shows your actual dark skin, keep coping my bantu friend. I'm sure you can slay in Xamar.
That side profile is mogger tier
QAjGxVi.png
keep reposting the pic of me zooming onto my nose to call m profile bad? do u still not comprehend lens distortion?

not gonna waste my time arguing with an obese 21 year old who spent 4 years rotting on this forum

u cant even bench 100 pounds u fucking dork

Also I took mk677 and experienced extreme bloating and hunger.
It 100% increased the size of my nose too ( for the better since I had a small nose before).
forward growth? sideways growth? if so, was there more of one than the other? your nose actually looks good in the following pic. im considering hopping on, worried about growing wider though

@fauxfox

I have a small, sharp nose that looks feminine.

If i take mk667 will i grow a dorsal hump or get a bulbous nose?

i've been taking it for 9 months total, and I haven't noticed much changes facially asides from thicker skin and maybe larger ears
if youve been taking it for 9 months then most likely not, however personally i can attest to having grown my nose to the point of needing rhino from gh.

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus
forward growth? sideways growth? if so, was there more of one than the other? your nose actually looks good in the following pic. im considering hopping on, worried about growing wider though

@fauxfox
No bone growth, only soft tissue growth. There's no point in mk677 anyways the more I think about it the more I realize it did nothing other than bloat me and make my nose larger.

• +1
There's no point in mk677 anyways the more I think about it the more I realize it did nothing other than bloat me and make my nose larger.
I've grown from 5'11.5 to 6'3.5 morning height after around 2.5 years of taking MK677 from ages 15 to 18

My dad is 6'1, my mom is 5'3. My older brothers are around 5'11-6'2 it definitely helped me. Im the tallest male in my family now

Also i had big facial changes after a year+ on it. Zygos and eyebrow ridge definitely grew noticeably. My lower third too but its probably mostly because of orthodontics

The reason only your nose grew is because your growth plates were obviously closed when you took it. Your nose growing larger proves that HGH was infact being produced but it didn't do anything for your height cuz ur plates were closed.

• +1
No bone growth, only soft tissue growth. There's no point in mk677 anyways the more I think about it the more I realize it did nothing other than bloat me and make my nose larger.
my goal is sharper/more forward projected nose tip, but im worried about septum and nostrils growing laterally
my best guess is that all will grow which will ultimately change nothing but the scale of the nose

Also i had big facial changes after a year+ on it. Zygos and eyebrow ridge definitely grew noticeably. My lower third too but its probably mostly because of orthodontics

The reason only your nose grew is because your growth plates were obviously closed when you took it. Your nose growing larger proves that HGH was infact being produced but it didn't do anything for your height cuz ur plates were closed.
brow ridge growth is great though, wouldn't that make taking mk677 after plate fusion worth it?

brow ridge growth is great though, wouldn't that make taking mk677 after plate fusion worth it?
Yeah its a good thing. Your nose and ears growing are a bad thing though. Also you will have acromegalty type symptoms if you keep taking it when your plates are closed

• +1
can mk677 actually ruin prettyboy look?
ppl here say it doesn't do shit, and half say it changes their face and grew their nose and ears. im confused.

can mk677 actually ruin prettyboy look?
ppl here say it doesn't do shit, and half say it changes their face and grew their nose and ears. im confused.
it didnt do shit for me i been on it for 3 months no facial changes on 20 mg

• +1
Reactions: GlamGuru
why?

i see some people take HGH and they end up looking like ogres

and mk667 is literally just cheap hgh stimulators
“prettyboy “ ogre” :feelsuhh:
just kys op u have no idea what your even saying

I have a small, sharp nose that looks feminine.

If i take mk667 will i grow a dorsal hump or get a bulbous nose?

i've been taking it for 9 months total, and I haven't noticed much changes facially asides from thicker skin and maybe larger ears
Yes, taking MK667 carries the risk of altering your facial appearance, as seen in the example below. There's also the potential for genetic reactions with testosterone, possibly leading to hair loss. Opt for Tongkat Ali and maintain a pescatarian, plant-based diet devoid of dairy, eggs, red meat, or chicken to mitigate such risks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-04-28 at 11.20.22 am.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-28 at 11.20.22 am.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2024-04-28 at 11.21.52 am.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-28 at 11.21.52 am.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Yes, taking MK667 carries the risk of altering your facial appearance, as seen in the example below. There's also the potential for genetic reactions with testosterone, possibly leading to hair loss. Opt for Tongkat Ali and maintain a pescatarian, plant-based diet devoid of dairy, eggs, red meat, or chicken to mitigate such risks.
is that you in the pics? how did you achieve - don't want to take roids