Would taking MK667 ruin my prettyboy looks?

NeedToSucceed

NeedToSucceed

Years without the love of a woman: 5
I have a small, sharp nose that looks feminine.

If i take mk667 will i grow a dorsal hump or get a bulbous nose?

i've been taking it for 9 months total, and I haven't noticed much changes facially asides from thicker skin and maybe larger ears

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
No

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, jojoyou and Orbeck of Vinheim

for context

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable, jojoyou and Deleted member 16960
why?

i see some people take HGH and they end up looking like ogres

and mk667 is literally just cheap hgh stimulators
they take it after puberty and it causes unnatural growth if you just boost your own igf1 production during puberty with mk677 everything will grow proportionally

MK677 is no where as strong as a lot of guys on this forum will have you believe

• +1
Reactions: Aero, N1666, Moggable and 2 others
MK677 is no where as strong as a lot of guys on this forum will have you believe
im doing the same stack that a body builder used to get a shit ton of HGH

1653529120986-png.1699672

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
yeah but curry looks without the iq.
i actually have a clinically proven iq of 131 due to my high functioning autism

i dont have the paper because i did the test when i was 12, long time ago

but heres my score on the mensa denmark test where i got 135

Attachments

• dwqdwqdqwdwq.mp4
    334.8 KB
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and forevermirin
it won't, but you don't look prettyboy

i actually have a clinically proven iq of 131 due to my high functioning autism

i dont have the paper because i did the test when i was 12, long time ago

but heres my score on the mensa denmark test where i got 135
ur probably not fully somali then.

ur probably not fully somali then.
I feel that my mother likely has some arab DNA, somewhere from 30-40%. But she's of average intellect

i'd still be 80%+ somali

My father is fully somali, hes high IQ as well so I think he think he was just lucky to be on the high end of the bell curve, and i inherited those genetics

why?

i see some people take HGH and they end up looking like ogres

and mk667 is literally just cheap hgh stimulators
Most of the shit you hear about HGH is bullshit. It doesn't do shit like make your organs grow unless you take shit tons of it for prolonged periods of time. All it will do is make you temporarily bloated until you come off.

I feel that my mother likely has some arab DNA, somewhere from 30-40%. But she's of average intellect

i'd still be 80%+ somali

My father is fully somali, hes high IQ as well so I think he think he was just lucky to be on the high end of the bell curve, and i inherited those genetics
You're fully Somali, stop the cap. It's cringe when Somalis deny their heritage and claim khaleeji.

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Also I took mk677 and experienced extreme bloating and hunger.
It 100% increased the size of my nose too ( for the better since I had a small nose before).

If you've been taking it for 9 months and haven't seen any changes stop taking it imo, diabetes risk isn't worth it. Iwas one of the first ppl to experiment with mk677 back in Lookism days. What was your daily dosage?

You're fully Somali, stop the cap. It's cringe when Somalis deny their heritage and claim khaleeji.
my mom is lightskin and she's from mogadishu. Her qabil is abgal

its likely she has some arab dna, considering that I get mistaken for indian commonly, and she herself also gets mistaken for indian or yemeni

i know my dads lineage is 100% somali, and thats what i clam. I dont claim arab

im just saying its likely my mom isn't full somali, although i dont know her lineage myself

If you've been taking it for 9 months and haven't seen any changes stop taking it imo. I was one of the first ppl to experiment with mk677 back in Lookism days. What was your daily dosage?
50 MG daily

My plates were still open, so its possible my entire body grew proportionally

my mom is lightskin and she's from mogadishu. Her qabil is abgal

its likely she has some arab dna, considering that I get mistaken for indian commonly, and she herself also gets mistaken for indian or yemeni

i know my dads lineage is 100% somali, and thats what i clam. I dont claim arab

im just saying its likely my mom isn't full somali, although i dont know her lineage myself
Abgal do sometimes have mixed ancestry and xamar is the only part of Somalia that isn't heterogeneous but if both her parents were Somali and same with her parents-parents any Arab DNA u got is negligible if it even exists. Both my parents are from the north and my mom is super lightskin with almost hazel eyes but I still test as 99.7% Somali.

50 MG daily

My plates were still open, so its possible my entire body grew proportionally
That's double what I took when I experienced nose growth. Imo stop until you get your insulin checked to be sure you aren't risking diabetes.

Also I took mk677 and experienced extreme bloating and hunger.
It 100% increased the size of my nose too ( for the better since I had a small nose before).

If you've been taking it for 9 months and haven't seen any changes stop taking it imo, diabetes risk isn't worth it. Iwas one of the first ppl to experiment with mk677 back in Lookism days. What was your daily dosage?
did you gain any height on it?
if so, how much and how long did it take?

did you gain any height on it?
if so, how much and how long did it take?
6 months maybe more.
I grew a bit but that was just normal puberty growth likely.
The legit gains you get from mk677 are shoulder width, hand size, shoe size, soft tissue. My shoe size went from 10.5 to 12 and my hands and nose got bigger, clavicles got wider.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
bgal do sometimes have mixed ancestry and xamar is the only part of Somalia that isn't heterogeneous but if both her parents were Somali and same with her parents-parents any Arab DNA u got is negligible if it even exists.
I have no clue about my moms lineage whatsoever. But i assume both her parents were somali, and i have no clue about her grandparents

oddly enough I can name the 13 consecutive male ancestors leading up to my father on his side

my parents only cared about teaching me my dads side ig

idk, maybe it's the stache
yeah, should i shave it?

i shaved it during the summer and my sister said it made me look weird

you couldn't see in the pic but i also have a goatee

yeah, should i shave it?

i shaved it during the summer and my sister said it made me look weird

you couldn't see in the pic but i also have a goatee
I don't know if you should shave it, I cannot tell if it would ascend you from that pic.

everyone looks weird immediately after shaving the mustache, you have to give it some time

for context

Also you claimed to be a Chadmake when you roasted my looks, I'm very disappointed this isn't what I expected walaal. I 100% facemog you when I'm lean.

Also you claimed to be a Chadmake when you roasted my looks, I'm very disappointed this isn't what I expected walaal.
Peep the forward growth, cute nose, and 3a hair. Purebred somali stock!

also most of my face is cropped. i look weird cuz u cant see jaw, eyes, hair, or skull. all thats there is my nose, brows, and stache

also how is your gym arc going?

I don't know if you should shave it, I cannot tell if it would ascend you from that pic.

everyone looks weird immediately after shaving the mustache, you have to give it some time
im gonna apply minoxidil on my mustache and grow something like this

I've never seen an east african with this, so perhaps I will look good with it

Peep the forward growth, cute nose, and 3a hair. Purebred somali stock!

also most of my face is cropped. i look weird cuz u cant see jaw, eyes, hair, or skull. all thats there is my nose, brows, and stache

also how is your gym arc going?
I see extreme downward growth and a small jaw here, your lower 3rd is significantly smaller than both your middle third and upper third
0fopGQj.png

QAjGxVi.png

Look at the bottom left portion of this pic. Either you have prognathism like a Bantu or you need jaw surgery because your lower third is deformed and jutting out incorrectly.
In what world does someone who looks like this type with such confidence? I wouldn't go outside if this was my genetic cap.

I'm down to nearly 210lbs and I do cardio 3 times a weak, I can't wait to see my face in all it's glory again

im gonna apply minoxidil on my mustache and grow something like this
View attachment 2074915

I've never seen an east african with this, so perhaps I will look good with it
that is literally the opposite of prettyboy maxxing.
jfl, you're worried about mk-677 ruining your prettyboy looks but you're growing a gigantic mustache?

that is literally the opposite of prettyboy maxxing.
jfl, you're worried about mk-677 ruining your prettyboy looks but you're growing a gigantic mustache?
I know lmao

i dont want to be a prettyboy, im just stuck with it for now due to my youth

thats how i want to look 2-3 years from now

since im muslim i'll have to wear a beard anyways

i dont want to be a prettyboy, im just stuck with it for now due to my youth

thats how i want to look 2-3 years from now

since im muslim i'll have to wear a beard anyways
exactly the same with me
once I'm 20+ I'll keep facial hair inshallah

Look at the bottom left portion of this pic. Either you have prognathism like a Bantu or you need jaw surgery because your lower third is deformed.
my braces are pushing up my lip to make it look like that

also how can i have "downward growth" but also have prognathacism? also my lower third isn't even visible

dont forget about lens distortion too

I wouldn't go outside if this was my genetic cap.
Alr bro now ur just egging this shit on, trying to make it out like im a subhuman.

Are u still angry about what i said like 3 months ago? dont be cheesed i was angry because ur a murtad

dont forget im 6'2, even if i was truly 3 PSL im still a MTN based of frame and height alone

Last edited:
my braces are pushing up my lip to make it look like that

also how can i have "downward growth" but also have prognathacism? also my lower third isn't even visible

Alr bro now ur just egging this shit on, trying to make it out like im a subhuman.

Are u still angry about what i said like 3 months ago? dont be cheesed i was angry because ur a murtad

dont forget im 6'2, even if i was truly 3 PSL im still a MTN based of frame and height alone
The way you described yourself compared to how you look is just insane, when I first clicked on the thread I thought I clicked the wrong thread and that I was looking at an Indian guys pics. You are nowhere even close to MTN I'm not sure who deluded you about that. It's just jarring to think someone who's face is shaped like this can call others subhuman.

You are nowhere even close to MTN I'm not sure who deluded you about that
lens distortion, this isn't a candid pic of me

i just took pictures with the focus on my nose and here you are talking about my jaw (which is cropped out)

imagine taking pics of your eyes and someone saids "you have bad hair" like thats not the focus of the pic

of course when i take a close up of my nose with my shitty android front camera, my jaw wont look good

Don't be silly :feelshaha:

im 6'2 210 and youre 210 5'11 obese

at the end of the day all insults you hurl at me don't mean shit when even in your mirror selfies you still look deformed

The way you described yourself compared to how you look is just insane, when I first clicked on the thread I thought I clicked the wrong thread and that I was looking at an Indian guys pics. You are nowhere even close to MTN I'm not sure who deluded you about that. It's just jarring to think someone who's face is shaped like this can call others subhuman.
heres a pic focusing on my entire face instead of just my nose. notice how my jaw is normal

obese retard cant even conceptualize the idea of lens distortion

"MUHH SUBHUMAN JAWWWW"

"DEFORMMMED SKULLL"

lens distortion, this isn't a candid pic of me

i just took pictures with the focus on my nose and here you are talking about my jaw (which is cropped out)

imagine taking pics of your eyes and someone saids "you have bad hair" like thats not the focus of the pic

of course when i take a close up of my nose with my shitty android front camera, my jaw wont look good

Don't be silly :feelshaha:

im 6'2 210 and youre 210 5'11 obese

at the end of the day all insults you hurl at me don't mean shit when even in your mirror selfies you still look deformed

Imagine typing this:

Gwgwgewg

When you look like this:
0fopGQj.png
QAjGxVi.png

At least I can actually ascend with weightloss:
3099916_PXL_20221002_2000403352.jpg

You are hard capped to LTN and I don't see any current surgery that can ascend you to MTN
Please tell me who told you were anything other than subhuman. Did you look at a rating chart and compared yourself to it? You are definitively subhuman.

Ask any impartial 3rd party to compare our facial features and dispell this notion that you look anything other than subhuman

heres a pic focusing on my entire face instead of just my nose. notice how my jaw is normal

obese retard cant even conceptualize the idea of lens distortion

"MUHH SUBHUMAN JAWWWW"

"DEFORMMMED SKULLL"

360p quality photo after you've already revealed your subhuman side profile, it's so over man holy shit

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
Imagine typing this:

View attachment 2074949

When you look like this:
0fopGQj.png
QAjGxVi.png

At least I can actually ascend with weightloss:
3099916_PXL_20221002_2000403352.jpg

You are hard capped to LTN and I don't see any current surgery that can ascend you to MTN
Please tell me who told you were anything other than subhuman. Did you look at a rating chart and compared yourself to it? You are definitively subhuman.

Ask any impartial 3rd party to compare our facial features and dispell this notion that you look anything other than subhuman
heres my face when i actually take a picture without my jaw cropped out or without lens distortion

you swarthy obese deformed 21 year old FAT NIGGER

360p quality photo after you've already revealed your subhuman side profile, it's so over man holy shit
Cope more fat retard. regardless of the pic quality you can still see my jaw

and my side profile is entirely normal, my braces were pushing my upper lip upwards

i thought i had a small weak jaw, i thought my skull was deformed???

go study for uni or something, youre no good at coping friend :feelsokman: :feelshaha:

Cope more fat retard. regardless of the pic quality you can still see my jaw

and my side profile is entirely normal, my braces were pushing my upper lip upwards

i thought i had a small weak jaw, i thought my skull was deformed???

go study for uni or something, youre no good at coping friend :feelsokman: :feelshaha:
All you've revealed is that your jaw is smaller than I previously thought, and that you're using a 2008 nokia because you can't capture photos above 360p.

• JFL
Reactions: ominion