Will rpe ascend me to htn? (currently 14 with braces my jew ortho gave me)

TheParkinSon

TheParkinSon

Christpilled and Apostlemaxxed
Shiiiii

bro i thought you asked if rape would ascend you

• +1
Reactions: gustn
RPE won't ascend you at all
At least from the exterior. It might make your smile better

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing and Clavicular
since im 14 wont it broaden my palte and by extension my zygos
It will widen your palate.
I can't remember how rpe works differently from mse since it's years since I researched this stuff, but mse is usually a looks failo and you will end up with a wider nose and wider lower zygos rather than upper, which is not a good look

• +1
Reactions: TheParkinSon
It will widen your palate.
I can't remember how rpe works differently from mse since it's years since I researched this stuff, but mse is usually a looks failo and you will end up with a wider nose and wider lower zygos rather than upper, which is not a good look
is mse a better option? I know it's hard to see in the photo because of how badly projected they are but irl the peak of my zygo is very high, almost pupil level (if that helps)

is mse a better option? I know it's hard to see in the photo because of how badly projected they are but irl the peak of my zygo is very high, almost pupil level (if that helps)
I don't recommend getting mse unless your palate is subhumanly narrow, or you're facepulling, which is most likely a cope, even at 14

• +1
If you get EASE or FME with a facemask protraction and then follow up with OBO+tripod as well as BSSO for mandible (correct the overbite you create with the rpe), then maybe it will ascend you. Oh also try anterior chewing during the expansion to get some midface reduction.

• +1
Reactions: darktriadprince
I don't recommend getting mse unless your palate is subhumanly narrow, or you're facepulling, which is most likely a cope, even at 14
is there any option other than that that can project them in a non surgical way for while im still sub-18

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
is there any option other than that that can project them in a non surgical way for while im still sub-18
Mse will project them, but you have no control over the direction, and will most likely end up with a more circular face as zygos hinge outwards, starting from the bottom. Also, you risk getting asymmetrical expansion. Nothing else is gonna expand them

• +1
Mse will project them, but you have no control over the direction, and will most likely end up with a more circular face as zygos hinge outwards, starting from the bottom. Also, you risk getting asymmetrical expansion. Nothing else is gonna expand them
got it thank you for the advice.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
yes rape will ascend you if its a mtb+ doing the rapeing

• JFL
I was looking into more expander appliances and came across the Hyrax appliance with results that looked good, could this be a viable option

If you get EASE or FME with a facemask protraction and then follow up with OBO+tripod as well as BSSO for mandible (correct the overbite you create with the rpe), then maybe it will ascend you. Oh also try anterior chewing during the expansion to get some midface reduction.
can you explain what all of this means lmao