why do normies think u can’t use jiu jitsu/grappling on animals

a wild animals would just bite you if you come close

JFL HAHAHA YOU JUSY MADE ME CAGE...

Lets explain why what you just sent is complete horseshit evidence wise. Firstly the Gorilla is tearing down a banana tree. You are right to assume that trees are hardy and something that may be proof of the Gorillas strength as it's made of hard and layered wood fibre. Only problem is that taxonomically speaking, banana "trees" aren't even considered trees. They are giant stems.

View attachment 2884508

Wow! the gorilla is strong(not saying it isn't) because it pulls down some banana "trees".

Look a man is punching a banana tree! It must mean he is super strong, or just that... A
banana tree's structure is pretty weak.

Takes a man almost 30 seconds of high effort punching, what a gorilla using the least of his strength can do in about 3 seconds.. I was just using this video to demonstrate how easy a gorilla can pull things off, for example a persons limbs..

Caging at the fact that you think a gorilla isn't strong enough to do something like this... Horses were used to tear people's limbs off in the old times and they generated about a force of 800 to 1000lbs.
The horses struggled to rip off limbs though.

Gorillas can hold, punch or crush with 2000-2400 pounds of force.
It would take about 2200 pounds of force to rip a man's arm clean off in just a second... Do I need to say any more?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Might have to fight a dog if I marry a white woman

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
And to your post,jfl if you think an animal is gonna fight fair and square. An ape is gonna throw rocks at you,be agile and slash your eyes and shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and amokzy