why do normies think u can’t use jiu jitsu/grappling on animals

st.hamudi but 6‘5

st.hamudi but 6‘5

Kraken

I could literally make every dog tap

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, MaghrebGator, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 2 others
also the debate human vs chimpanzee

the fuck is the chimpanzee supposed to do when I got his back?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, neverchadlite, likenesss and 1 other person
also the debate human vs chimpanzee

the fuck is the chimpanzee supposed to do when I got his back?
Yeah good luck with that. He's Just going to rip your arms with a Quick tore

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: stamaster21, Funnyunenjoyer1, amokzy and 2 others
I do jew jitsu on yo mama

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and lemonnz
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and dehydrated
I could literally make every dog tap
The depravity of an incel always amazes me

@Bushman @aspiringexcel Please do not end up like this. I know the dogpill is brutal, but I never want to see an incel behind it.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, NoseProphecy, Heinrich Schmidt and 5 others
Lmao cope, Chimpanzees muscles are only 1.5 times stronger than ours, and it doesn’t even matter since we’re much larger anyway

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
little ahmed

-wide framed 6‘6 barefoot we are not the same species cuck

yea but they are not ripping my arm off jfl
Dnr mohamed your genetics are 1 percent goat because your grandpa was lonely in Baghdad, that's why we're not the same specie

Dnr mohamed your genetics are 1 percent goat because your grandpa was lonely in Baghdad, that's why we're not the same specie
if you consider your mother a goat, then yes im fucking goats

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, N1666 and The Grinch
Lmao cope, Chimpanzees muscles are only 1.5 times stronger than ours, and it doesn’t even matter since we’re much larger anyway
"Only"

if you consider your mother a goat, then yes im fucking goats
The only thing you're fucking is your sister Mehmet, also please stop responding i feel disgusted talking to an inbred offspring

The only thing you're fucking is your sister Mehmet, also please stop responding i feel disgusted talking to an inbred offspring
india has the highest incest rate why are u talking pajeet

Meanwhile on reality this is how it would end if a dog actually attacked you seriously

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: amokzy, negawattlol and st.hamudi but 6‘5
An adult make could easily kill a dog in the first place

• +1
Meanwhile on reality this is how it would end if a dog actually attacked you seriously

im NOT fighting a crocodile without weapons

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and murdah
this is a myth btw

chimps are stronger pound by pound but also smaller than humans, so its even

if the human knows any combat sport its bye bye for the ape

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and murdah
this is a myth btw

A chimp would dismember you within minutes lol

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
this is a myth btw

bro fought with chimps in gookistan vacation

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and murdah
no, educate yourself on the subject before talking
I would pay to see you fight this monster. Long before you even put up a fighting stance, he'll have your dick ripped off and he'd probably tear your face apart with its teeth. Just search "chimpanzee victims" on google to see what these monsters are capable off..

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
I would pay to see you fight this monster. Long before you even put up a fighting stance, he'll have your dick ripped off and he'd probably tear your face apart with its teeth. Just search "chimpanzee victims" on google to see what these monsters are capable off..

View attachment 2884300
>chimpanzee victims
>old boomers and kids

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Sny and Akhi

View attachment 2884300
ive read the studies nigga

theyre 1.5 the muscle rstrength of an avg person (pound by pound), considering that theyre smaller puts them at the same strength

1v1? easy

ive read the studies nigga

theyre 1.5 the muscle rstrength of an avg person (pound by pound), considering that theyre smaller puts them at the same strength

1v1? easy
A chimpanzee is not gonna fucking box nigga, he's gonna use his teeth and arms to break you and has the force to rip your face off. No human can do that.. You gotta be Mike fucking Tyson to stand a chance against that, considering he'd have to knockout the chimp in one hit or its gonna be a bloody fight for him too. It's gonna keep coming after you until you're dead, using attack patterns that are truly animalistic.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Akhi
A chimpanzee is not gonna fucking box nigga, he's gonna use his teeth and arms to break you and has the force to rip your face off. No human can do that.. You gotta be Mike fucking Tyson to stand a chance against that, considering he'd have to knockout the chimp in one hit or its gonna be a bloody fight for him too. It's gonna keep coming after you until you're dead, using attack patterns that are truly animalistic.
real life isnt anime nga

bro thinks those animals have superpowers

a straight punch from prime tyson would break that chimps face

• JFL
real life isnt anime nga

bro thinks those animals have superpowers

a straight punch from prime tyson would break that chimps face
Just lol at you thinking Mike Tyson could kill a chimp with just one punch. No fighting technique is gonna help you fight against a chimp that launches at you with teeth the size of knives and a grip strength of 200kg.

Could literally break your arm while you try and hit him with some silly grabbing technique. Then he rips your eyes out of your eye socket, tears your testicles off while smiling. And would then proceed into tearing your body apart.

Chimps are fucking savages.

Just lol at you thinking Mike Tyson could kill a chimp with just one punch. No fighting technique is gonna help you fight against a chimp that launches at you with teeth the size of knives and a grip strength of 200kg.

Could literally break your arm while you try and hit him with some silly grabbing technique. Then he rips your eyes out of your eye socket, tears your testicles off while smiling. And would then proceed into tearing your body apart.

no it couldn’t lmfao

A chimp would dismember you within minutes lol
Nah, stop peddling this nonsense. It's extremely hard to tear any fibre longitudinally. You would need to be a hundred plus times stronger than a regular human inorder to pull of an adult male arm.

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
Nah, stop peddling this nonsense. It's extremely hard to tear any fibre longitudinally. You would need to be a hundred plus times stronger than a regular human inorder to pull of an adult male arm.
You’re right, the better term would be mutilate. They aren’t able to tear your limbs off, most they can do is dislocate joints

• +1
Reactions: Sny

You watch too many cartoons. Apes have the very same biological flaws and weaknesses humans suffer from. A simple hit to the cranium or shaking of the brain renders it a casualty. A woman is several times weaker than alot of men but if she does a punch in the back of your head then that's likely it.

Last edited:
no it couldn’t lmfao
You guys are so dumb, a chimpanzee will charge at you with speeds around 25 mph, or 40km/h. So you can't even outrun it or stay out of its distance. Wtf is the average man gonna do against a Chimpanzee that is completely crazy, they would freak out. How are you gonna stop any of its attacks :feelsuhh:

• JFL
You’re right, the better term would be mutilate. They aren’t able to tear your limbs off, most they can do is dislocate joints
The only problems with fighting chimps is there fangs and claws which is a problem as to why humans struggle with most wild animals. Humans are designed to use their shoulder anatomy in conjunction with a throwable. So really a humans real fighting prowess is taking a large rock and throwing it at an impending hostile.

• +1
Wrong, a Gorilla is about 4 to 9 times stronger than a human, what do you think it can do to the average male?
Convinced you guys don't know shit :lul:

Wrong, a Gorilla is about 4 to 9 times stronger than a human, what do you think it can do to the average male?
Convinced you guys don't know shit :lul:
It still can't do anything akin to ripping a limb off. Have you ever tried pulling a rope hoping it would break? That is what it would be akin it except a human limb is much thicker, made of a material much more sturdier than most ropes and due to simple principles of physics such as the rope being longer vs shorter limb with longer things are easier to tear then you would come quick to find out that such a thing is impossible irl.

I take it that you think this because you watch one too many video games/artistic median forms and saw a guy's arm get pulled off and think this is directly applicable irl.

(Orangutans are wayyy stronger than chimpanzee but for reference) How tf are you gonna get out of a chimpanzee when he puts you in a lock like this?
I'm convinced you guys think a chimpanzee is this small or something..

(Orangutans are wayyy stronger than chimpanzee but for reference) How tf are you gonna get out of a chimpanzee when he puts you in a lock like this?
I'm convinced you guys think a chimpanzee is this small or something..

View attachment 2884472

Even with torque this is impossible. Are .org members this brazen about something they know nothing about?

• JFL
It still can't do anything akin to ripping a limb off. Have you ever tried pulling a rope hoping it would break? That is what it would be akin it except a human limb is much thicker, made of a material much more sturdier than most ropes and due to simple principles of physics such a

Even with torque this is impossible. Are .org members this brazen about something they know nothing about?

This is a gorilla peeling a TREE like a banana btw..

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sny and TechnoBoss

This is a gorilla peeling a TREE like a banana btw..

JFL HAHAHA YOU JUSY MADE ME CAGE...

Lets explain why what you just sent is complete horseshit evidence wise. Firstly the Gorilla is tearing down a banana tree. You are right to assume that trees are hardy and something that may be proof of the Gorillas strength as it's made of hard and layered wood fibre. Only problem is that taxonomically speaking, banana "trees" aren't even considered trees. They are giant stems.

Screenshot 20240427 191709 Chrome

Wow! the gorilla is strong(not saying it isn't) because it pulls down some banana "trees".

Look a man is punching a banana tree! It must mean he is super strong, or just that... A
banana tree's structure is pretty weak.

• JFL