Who mogs. Me or @negativetiledheart? BLOAT EDITION.

Who

• Me (chad)

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Tilted Heart (Cringe)

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Bloatttt @negativetiltedheart

Attachments

• 4118524_1715193904585.png
    4118524_1715193904585.png
    363.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240508_232910.jpg
    IMG_20240508_232910.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
@TheMilkMan mogs you both

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
I look like kebab butcher-er. over for my svm.

• JFL
Reactions: Bzz
My question is. How. Do. U bloat while u don't work out. Isn't that giga bad? I only bloat because I work out
I dont allow my body to remove water weight. I drink coca cola zero everyday. I tried to cut sugar for 4-5 days.. but I come back with banger and then I bloat again. if I do cardio I will lose excessive bloat but it comes back next day. I dont have any patience to change my diet permanent.

I dont allow my body to remove water weight. I drink coca cola zero everyday. I tried to cut sugar for 4-5 days.. but I come back with banger and then I bloat again. if I do cardio I will lose excessive bloat but it comes back next day. I dont have any patience to change my diet permanent.
Yeah DEBLOATING always take almost a week. But couple if u make strict changes tho. Like almost eating nothing. Changing diet permanently is paramount in reducing bloating in ur daily life imo. Diet with meat fish and eggs and low sodium. Also lots of veggies

Yeah DEBLOATING always take almost a week. But couple if u make strict changes tho. Like almost eating nothing. Changing diet permanently is paramount in reducing bloating in ur daily life imo. Diet with meat fish and eggs and low sodium. Also lots of veggies
I bloat almost daily while my diet is mostly low in sodium. I Co sume lots of cucumbers and tomatoes and some leafy greens. Also only eggs and meat. The problem is meat has lots of sodium sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
I bloat almost daily while my diet is mostly low in sodium. I Co sume lots of cucumbers and tomatoes and some leafy greens. Also only eggs and meat. The problem is meat has lots of sodium sometimes.
Do you do any cardio?

you got mogged

how u get bloated? U always say u bloated