• Me (Funkychad)

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Frog

Votes: 24 57.1%

• Total voters
Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
This dude. Got rated higher than me by @Allornothing . According to that cumskin. I am textbook ltn. While this frog ass is a low HTN. JFL. I am on the floor laughing my ass off. What are your guys opinion? Imo I MOG the shit out of this cumskinned dude. There is no pheno mog here as his whole face looks weird. So his pheno doesn't do shit. Vote. @willsoooomasculine @negativetiltedheart

Attachments

• IMG_20240508_140920.jpg
    IMG_20240508_140920.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 4113022_IMG_3777.jpeg
    4113022_IMG_3777.jpeg
    401.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 4113010_IMG_3786.jpeg
    4113010_IMG_3786.jpeg
    612.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240508_141628.jpg
    IMG_20240508_141628.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240508_141505.jpg
    IMG_20240508_141505.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, STUPIDREFEREES, Axii and 4 others
IMG 8702

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reek, zyzzbrah1234, boss8055 and 18 others
You

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Axii and Zeta
~~~~~~

Attachments

• 4115621_Download_26.mp4
    6.7 MB
U gonna say I m frauding too on this side pic or nah? Just cuz I MOG ur shitty side?
Okay i’m going to run a tinder experiment using your pics.

The bull is better looking than you and had no succes.

You look like you piston fuck jbs till they cum

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bzz
White guy is low MTN and u are also low MTN jfl

least obvious jutting fraud

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
One I can see having a gf and the other I can tell will never see a girl naked in his life. Guess which.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit, shalomnigga, lain34 and 4 others
the other mog mogs hard

One I can see having a gf and the other I can tell will never see a girl naked in his life. Guess which.
Nigga loves nt more than his tiny dick

• JFL
Reactions: RuggedAscender
This dude. Got rated higher than me by @Allornothing . According to that cumskin. I am textbook ltn. While this frog ass is a low HTN. JFL. I am on the floor laughing my ass off. What are your guys opinion? Imo I MOG the shit out of this cumskinned dude. There is no pheno mog here as his whole face looks weird. So his pheno doesn't do shit. Vote. @willsoooomasculine @negativetiltedheart
I wanna impregnate the other dude's female version

Rate unfrauded

Attachments

• 4093046_4082780_80798590-19FD-4C9A-BE7C-E44336E35FEB.jpg
    4093046_4082780_80798590-19FD-4C9A-BE7C-E44336E35FEB.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01, lain34, notgraycel245969 and 3 others
Rate unfrauded
Just use old pics of someone who mogs u to cope with your own ugliness theory @Allornothing thats why this cumskin keeps rating me LTN. He rates my worst pics every time while I have better pics in my thread jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Just use old pics of someone who mogs u to cope with your own ugliness theory @Allornothing thats why this cumskin keeps rating me LTN. He rates my worst pics every time while I have better pics in my thread jfl
Listen to yourself. Taking frauded pics doesn't change your ugliness, it just hides it. There's a reason you're khhv.

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969
Listen to yourself. Taking frauded pics doesn't change your ugliness, it just hides it. There's a reason you're khhv.
Still u. Should rate the pics. Of the thread. U obv dont

Still u. Should rate the pics. Of the thread. U obv dont
I am rating them. It's just that they're obviously frauded and don't fool me. I can still tell all your flaws. You might think they look good but they don't.

I am rating them. It's just that they're obviously frauded and don't fool me. I can still tell all your flaws. You might think they look good but they don't.
Nah rating someone. Should be instinct first couple seconds u get. Not analyzing like an autist

Nah rating someone. Should be instinct first couple seconds u get. Not analyzing like an autist
When a pic is frauded first instinct doesn't matter. Even then, with "first instinct" you're a mtn at best. What's with all the schizo posting lately? It won't get your dick wet.

When a pic is frauded first instinct doesn't matter. Even then, with "first instinct" you're a mtn at best. What's with all the schizo posting lately? It won't get your dick wet.
Coping mechanism tbf. But yeah. I'll slow down the spamming

Brootal racepill

Attachments

• 4118397_DNRFUNKY.mp4
    8.9 MB
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel
@Lokki thanks for spreading my meme :what:

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
Bro made a thread about one persons rating, youll never touch a woman @Bzz

Nigga stop with the fucking ratings you pig nose bitch. You just straight up fraud your ugliness by using contacts and angels you Fagot

frauded and contacts compared to an unfrauded 17 yr old.. whats your height btw?

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Bzz actually mogs