Which rhino surgon can give me a masc nose

Any from the best ones. Prepare your money

What do you mean by masc nose ?

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and MaestheticMaso
@MaestheticMaso btw are u still using ru58841? if so do you use alone or with finasteride?

are you a diffuse thinner? how do you apply and how much per day

@MaestheticMaso btw are u still using ru58841? if so do you use alone or with finasteride?

Yes, I’ve been applying it to my temples and I’m seeing a bit of growth. I will combine it with min soon. No I think it’s normal recession.

any board certified rhinosurgeon can achieve that
only good rhino results on men i see are crooked noses or sum deviated septum thing. so obviously deformed.

can i make my nose bridge thinner and reduce bulbous tip? ive never seen a succesfull bulbous tip surgery on male

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Yes, I’ve been applying it to my temples and I’m seeing a bit of growth. I will combine it with min soon. No I think it’s normal recession.
do you apply from behind the hair or at the edge? is the existing hair there thicker?
how long uve been applying

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
only good rhino results on men i see are crooked noses or sum deviated septum thing. so obviously deformed.

can i make my nose bridge thinner and reduce bulbous tip? ive never seen a succesfull bulbous tip surgery on male
Alar base reductions are typically harder, deviated septum rhinos have the highest success rates. For Alarplasty, I recommend going to a double board surgeon that has experience with male rhinoplasties.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
do you apply from behind the hair or at the edge? is the existing hair there thicker?
how long uve been applying
I apply it right on the temples. I’ve been using it for about 4 weeks now. Some shedding with the white light bulb so that’s a good sign as well.

Alar base reductions are typically harder, deviated septum rhinos have the highest success rates. For Alarplasty, I recommend going to a double board surgeon that has experience with male rhinoplasties.
Do you know of any for alarplasty? Also do you know the difference between reducing alar flair vs alar base? Will just reducing alar flair be a complicated surgery?

Fin + ru58841 is such a bad combo
Use only one with + minoxidil