[SERIOUS] What are the most low inhib hardmaxx ways to ascend?

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
title

my bank acconts balance is 0 but so is my inhibition, so tell me all the possible hardmaxx diy's etc. i can do, had enough with cope softmaxx

i am currently self injecting lipolysis to cheeks, neck and nose, review and guide about that will come in less than 2 weeks so i can give yall realistic before&afters's

can rhino be made diy?

i will document everything i do

drop everything you know, even if its "experimental", "pseudo" etc.

@Clavicular @Blackgymmax @BigBiceps @<6PSLcel @CoreSchizo @Eternal_ @i_love_roosters @moggathon @LooksThinker @Nisse @RealSurgerymax @Wallenberg @Xangsane @Zeta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Lokki, likenesss and 2 others
Shotgun implants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shogun, Shkreliii, likenesss and 2 others
title

my bank acconts balance is 0 but so is my inhibition, so tell me all the possible hardmaxx diy's etc. i can do, had enough with cope softmaxx

i am currently self injecting lipolysis to cheeks, neck and nose, review and guide about that will come in less than 2 weeks so i can give yall realistic before&afters's

can rhino be made diy?

i will document everything i do

drop everything you know, even if its "experimental", "pseudo" etc.

@Clavicular @Blackgymmax @BigBiceps @<6PSLcel @CoreSchizo @Eternal_ @i_love_roosters @moggathon @LooksThinker @Nisse @RealSurgerymax @Wallenberg @Xangsane @Zeta

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Shkreliii
Take steroids, use elbastardos eye lightening guide

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
thumb pullling, incissor chewing, bone smashing, massages for wider/plumper lips and for positive eyebrow tilt, tmj stretches for better symmetry and last but certainly not least M-M-MEWING

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, ketamin and maxxmclooks
thumb pullling, incissor chewing, bone smashing, massages for wider/plumper lips and for positive eyebrow tilt, tmj stretches for better symmetry and last but certainly not least M-M-MEWING
tmj stretching genuinely works, however i think bonesmashing is more temporary, i already have decent zygos but it looks horrible with bonesmash and bruising.

bc what? did u do something?
Thumbsucked, my maxilla is like a valley, and my upper palate became narrow, and also an overbite on the leftside from bad sleeping positions.

So my entire face is extremely uneven. My genetics have almost fight club dude tier jaw. And perfect nose. Oh well!

• +1
Check my profile and see if any of my threads work for u!

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, ketamin and maxxmclooks
helps with long maxilla?
Face puller is for kids tho won't work on adults as effectively
It's just an advanced version of thumbpulling which actually works and yes it does pull the maxxila forward

• +1
Face puller is for kids tho won't work on adults as effectively
It's just an advanced version of thumbpulling which actually works and yes it does pull the maxxila forward
so im just cooked if i have long maxilla:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: ketamin
tbh there really are no good hardmaxxes you can DIY. If you're a fat/chubby cheek fuck you can do buccal fat removal, but you already have a lean face so you'd look uncanny w/ buccal fat removal.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back