What coloured contact lenses relative to eye colour?

TUSSELEIF

TUSSELEIF

Nordic With Assburgers
When you go for coloured contacts but want it to look similar to your original eye colour just lighter, how light should you go?

for example, if you have dark blue/grey eyes, would light blue eyes like Hexum has be an overkill?

9CF27620 512F 4CDD B88C 03DC80717148

Say you have A60 eyes, but want A17, would it be too big a difference? How far can you go before people notice a difference in your eyes? Do people even notice?

I imagine it would be easier to fraud when you already have dark blue eyes as well, since dark blue is already lighter than brown, then that would mean the difference between T30 and T15 would be more apparent than A60 to A17

• +1
Reactions: Aero, StrangerDanger, Xangsane and 1 other person
Light blue is impossible to fraud even if you have blue eyes. The lighter you go the harder it becomes

Ethnics should fraud lbrown
Lighter ones Hazel or at most green
Whites some darker blue but not a10s or some shit

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Jason Voorhees, AscendingHero and 1 other person
When you go for coloured contacts but want it to look similar to your original eye colour just lighter, how light should you go?

for example, if you have dark blue/grey eyes, would light blue eyes like Hexum has be an overkill?

View attachment 1243835
Say you have A60 eyes, but want A17, would it be too big a difference? How far can you go before people notice a difference in your eyes? Do people even notice?

I imagine it would be easier to fraud when you already have dark blue eyes as well, since dark blue is already lighter than brown, then that would mean the difference between T30 and T15 would be more apparent than A60 to A17
on that eye color chart if u stay within the sections it shows it should look natural, (the part divided by lines, if ur natty eye color is in there, dont get any contacts that arent in that section)

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and volcelfatcel
Light blue contacts doesn't work on anyone even if they have naturally blue eyes. Only works for people who have it naturally like Meeks and Hexum.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11610, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
To respond to your question that I didn't see
A60>a17 is a massive jump
Unfraudable eye colors are a10s, a20s, a17s. You'll look extremely fake with contacts

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and TUSSELEIF
It just needs to look light doesn't matter what colour it is

Meeks for example doesn't lose a lot of smv with light brown eyes but with dark he instantly drops 2 points

Meeksmugshot 1
1567048790312 1
1625756338981 1

but whatever you do don't buy a10,a17,a20 contacts they look fake even on whites a50 at most

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger and TUSSELEIF
Bump
3055B24F B153 4287 9BDA 55ABD5177ABE

Is this change too severe?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11610, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Your eyes actually do look like dicaprio's.
Maybe a bit, but I lack his hooding and undereye. Gonna get fillers tho. Is the colour change too drastic in ur opinion?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Maybe a bit, but I lack his hooding and undereye. Gonna get fillers tho. Is the colour change too drastic in ur opinion?
Seriously I thought it was DiCaprios eyes at first, great eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and volcelfatcel
I'm T50

T40 if i flash a flashlight directly at my eyes

lol