Eye colour

supermanjfl

supermanjfl

Iron
Are there any procedures out there that can brighten eye colour? Because I’ve tried filters and used coloured contacts to give myself extremely bright eyes and it honestly makes me appear so much better looking. The first four pics are my eyes in regular light (despite being blue they look extremely dark grey/brown, until you actually get up close and really look at them) the rest are with the flash on, so, in an extremely well lit environment. I also feel like the central heterochromia (the brown/hazel) throws off the balance, so if I could minimise that (or get rid of it completely I’d be so happy lmao, but idk. I’d appreciate any thoughts/advice 🙏 I just wish i inherited my dads eyes bc they are extremely light blue I’ll try find a pic and reply to this with it.

Attachments

• IMG_0782.jpeg
    IMG_0782.jpeg
    210 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0781.jpeg
    IMG_0781.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0780.jpeg
    IMG_0780.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0773.png
    IMG_0773.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 5CB81045-0961-47A2-A720-9672ECEAA4B3.jpeg
    5CB81045-0961-47A2-A720-9672ECEAA4B3.jpeg
    285 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9868.jpeg
    IMG_9868.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9883.jpeg
    IMG_9883.jpeg
    526.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9860.jpeg
    IMG_9860.jpeg
    284.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
just fucking wear contacts retarded piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
You can check out Stroma or just wear contacts

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and supermanjfl
Thread in botb elbastardo eye lightening guide

• +1
Reactions: ketamin, likenesss and supermanjfl
I hope you find happiness
Wow man, you made me cry bro, I hope you ascend and get 1000 Aryan big booty bitches bouncing on your cock directly from agartha.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ketamin, BrahminBoss, likenesss and 2 others
Are there any procedures out there that can brighten eye colour? Because I’ve tried filters and used coloured contacts to give myself extremely bright eyes and it honestly makes me appear so much better looking. The first four pics are my eyes in regular light (despite being blue they look extremely dark grey/brown, until you actually get up close and really look at them) the rest are with the flash on, so, in an extremely well lit environment. I also feel like the central heterochromia (the brown/hazel) throws off the balance, so if I could minimise that (or get rid of it completely I’d be so happy lmao, but idk. I’d appreciate any thoughts/advice 🙏 I just wish i inherited my dads eyes bc they are extremely light blue I’ll try find a pic and reply to this with it.
recommend me a color of contacts please!!! i will buy soon :p

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Retard you have 75th percentile eyes and they are very pretty when well lit

You do not need contacts

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Made me jealous, fuck you

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
If you want to lighten your eye color, you should use eye-lightening drops, there are many of them in the market but make sure to choose the one which is medically certified and proven to give results.
If you want to go for the surgical methods the risk-reward ratio is just TOO HIGH, many people have reported to lose their sight after the procedures as the success rate is LOW . However, there is one surgery called Stroma which has shown a lot of promise. There success rate is much higher. They have recently started testing it out on humans. Someone posted a very detailed post here tho i forgot who the user was .

I am not giving medical advise to no one and all i said shall be considered a satire .

• JFL
Reactions: ketamin
If you want to lighten your eye color, you should use eye-lightening drops, there are many of them in the market but make sure to choose the one which is medically certified and proven to give results.
If you want to go for the surgical methods the risk-reward ratio is just TOO HIGH, many people have reported to lose their sight after the procedures as the success rate is LOW . However, there is one surgery called Stroma which has shown a lot of promise. There success rate is much higher. They have recently started testing it out on humans. Someone posted a very detailed post here tho i forgot who the user was .

I am not giving medical advise to no one and all i said shall be considered a satire .
Thanks for the info man

Thanks for the info man
Eye lightening is merely impossible tbh check out el bastards botb thread
Also stroma is mainly a meme

You already have good enough eye color tho you can fraud with contacts if you want

Now mark this as the solution

Eye lightening is merely impossible tbh check out el bastards botb thread
Also stroma is mainly a meme

You already have good enough eye color tho you can fraud with contacts if you want

Now mark this as the solution
Yeah I am pretty happy with my colour tbh it’s just that they don’t look that good in regular lighting, and as for contacts I find them hella uncomfortable and don’t rlly like the idea of plastic in my eye whenever I’m out, but there’s only so much I can do so who cares

• +1
Reactions: ketamin