This is the coldest, saddest blackpill

@volcelfatcel bro since ur a guy no one cares abt u unless ur a Chad, or rich

No shelter is gonna help you out man MAYBE u can say ur transgender and they might have 2 let u in idk

Life is better as a woman as a man unless ur a tall chadelite with good iq,

They get everything given to them on a plate
Make as much money as possible just don't go to jail and get thr best grades u can

Learn to survive on basic things only

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Nah man my parents beat me they never loved me I cried my entire childhood and I was bullied at school. I’m the way I am because of the way people have treated me. It’s like they say man, you are a product of your environment, and bad times make good men. I just see myself in other people and I’ve been brutally, brutally depressed, brutally lonely, suicidal for months, I’ve had the worst of social rejection, acne, all of it.

My parents kicked me out I joined the military and I’m having fun now trying to become a better man. I wanna be the best version of myself. And it would be great to have a community of ppl like me, that’s what I look for here.
Hey bro, that's some stuff you went through there. Reading Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins helped me to a great extent at a turning point in my life and you seem to have a similar story to his and I think his stuff would resonate with you on a visceral level. Considering you're in the military as he was (and retired with great honor), it can help you understand how to channel your pain to push past preconceived limits on your psyche.

No idea, I'm 16 rn so I'll be moving out next year ASAP so they don't even have the chance to kick me out, I've invested in crypto and made money on the side to the part time hospital job main reason I'm able to buy gymcel gear jfl.

Im cutting contact with them ASAP but I did win the genetic lottery in my family so I guess that's nice.
Good to know 🙏🙏🙏

If I was you I'd never talk to their dumbass ever again

Ur 16 so u have a lot of time, I suggest u don't leave at 17 and wait until ur 18th birthday and leave that day without a word if they want to kick u out

Also train ur neck hard

I hope u grow to 6ft+

If they don't want to kick u out then stay

Computer science is thr best major if ur smart but if u play tht long term game them I'd say medicine is thr best

• +1
@volcelfatcel bro since ur a guy no one cares abt u unless ur a Chad, or rich

No shelter is gonna help you out man MAYBE u can say ur transgender and they might have 2 let u in idk

Life is better as a woman as a man unless ur a tall chadelite with good iq,

They get everything given to them on a plate
Make as much money as possible just don't go to jail and get thr best grades u can

Learn to survive on basic things only
I've learned to accept it tbh, men just have a harder time with everything. Even Chad has it harder than stacy and has to put in effort, only gigachads like Meeks have it a walk in the park.

Life as a man is living hell, no singular woman could live a full week as a man let alone a day, look at how depressed they get with no attention meanwhile ive never been hugged by my parents in almost 6 years jfl or been complimented for shit most of my life until now. Men will always have it harder in every aspect, I get no positive reinforcement each day or have the same emotional openness as women who can cry anytime they please.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I've learned to accept it tbh, men just have a harder time with everything. Even Chad has it harder than stacy and has to put in effort, only gigachads like Meeks have it a walk in the park.

Life as a man is living hell, no singular woman could live a full week as a man let alone a day, look at how depressed they get with no attention meanwhile ive never been hugged by my parents in almost 6 years jfl or been complimented for shit most of my life until now. Men will always have it harder in every aspect, I get no positive reinforcement each day or have the same emotional openness as women who can cry anytime they please.
Even gigachads have to get lucky

Meeks had 2 other mugshots that didn't go viral, ramirez died in prison, gandy got lucky and was entered In a modelling competition by his female friend
O pry got scouted off of MySpace

All lucky

I hope u are a Chad dad to ur sons if u have any

Life as a man is only good for the top men

• +1
Even gigachads have to get lucky

Meeks had 2 other mugshots that didn't go viral, ramirez died in prison, gandy got lucky and was entered In a modelling competition by his female friend
O pry got scouted off of MySpace

All lucky

I hope u are a Chad dad to ur sons if u have any

Life as a man is only good for the top men
I will give my kids the life I never had tbh. Dadmaxxing them to practice boxing and other shit early in their lives, get them blood checks for hormones, if they lack anything help them with hgh etc.

• +1
Nah man my parents beat me they never loved me I cried my entire childhood and I was bullied at school. I’m the way I am because of the way people have treated me. It’s like they say man, you are a product of your environment, and bad times make good men. I just see myself in other people and I’ve been brutally, brutally depressed, brutally lonely, suicidal for months, I’ve had the worst of social rejection, acne, all of it.

My parents kicked me out I joined the military and I’m having fun now trying to become a better man. I wanna be the best version of myself. And it would be great to have a community of ppl like me, that’s what I look for here.
Bro i relate to your shit so much i fucking hate people because they made me into a self-hating hermit

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Chadelite
I will give my kids the life I never had tbh. Dadmaxxing them to practice boxing and other shit early in their lives, get them blood checks for hormones, if they lack anything help them with hgh etc.
Me too my son will start wrestling from age 3 tbh legit gymcel from age 12

Sportsmax hgh max facepuller etc

Gigachadmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
Bro i relate to your shit so much i fucking hate people because they made me into a self-hating hermit
We can't so shit abt the past bro it is what it is

Let's do what we can now

• Love it
Reactions: HighTierNormie
Me too my son will start wrestling from age 3 tbh legit gymcel from age 12

Sportsmax hgh max facepuller etc

Gigachadmaxxing
I'll get them to eat good from a young age and avoid as much estrogen as they can but that's kinda impossible almost everything nowadays has estrogen it's fucked for men even at a biological growth level because we can't get adequate amounts of our hormone during development, women just sit on their ass and estrogen forms. I have to gymcel, hit cardio, eat shit with zinc and magnesium and low estrogen, consume enough sunlight, etc.

• Love it
We can't so shit abt the past bro it is what it is

Let's do what we can now
im trying to right now my worst enemy is myself and i can't cope with BDD anymore.
one day it will get better but I hate my family, peers, teachers so much it's unreal

My parents don't like me either and I'm the middle child.

I overheard at 8 that they wanted a daughter instead of me and they're just supporting me until I'm 18 to kick me out. I have no photos of me as a kid or baby because they never bothered my other two brothers get treated well and have collections of photos. Fuck my parents didn't even buy me dumbbells to gymcel they thought it was a waste when they bought my brother a new car (they're very rich) I work at a hospital part time to get funds so I can move out and cut contact with them.
Fucking do it dude. I got the fuck out of my abusive parents house and I’ve never been happier IN MY LIFE. My parents didn’t give me shit and I WILL GIVE MYSELF THE FUCKING WORLD because I had nothing given to me, I deserve it, I want it, fuck my fat fucking abusive bald dad and fuck my Asian dumb fuck whore of a mother, may they both die ugly sad and poor.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, HighTierNormie and volcelfatcel
Fucking do it dude. I got the fuck out of my abusive parents house and I’ve never been happier IN MY LIFE. My parents didn’t give me shit and I WILL GIVE MYSELF THE FUCKING WORLD because I had nothing given to me, I deserve it, I want it, fuck my fat fucking abusive bald dad and fuck my Asian dumb fuck whore of a mother, may they both die ugly sad and poor.
Brutal man
When an Asian woman marries a white man the marriage usually turns shit because she hates half of you, especially if it's a guy, u deserve better man

All children deserve good parents, but not all parents deserve their children

If you're browsing this autistic forum, its over for you, just imagine if the girl you have a crush on saw you sitting like a freak on your laptop typing shit like:

"Its over haha go ER"
Or
"He mogs him by 0.25 psl point because of that 90 percent angle he is having on the upper eyelid"

Wtf nigga, normie people will say who the fuck is this loser who fell in love with this random model upper eyelid.

If you have ever entered this forum with your own hands typing looksmax on google, its completely finished, and you can't be saved or reedemed.
Bro I tell girls about this site and they dont give af

Only question on my lips after reading OP's story is, how can I get money from this?

Because I'm on a freaking moneymaking forum that's right,

so, what did I waste my time reading you for? I hope it'll be worth it.

The only successful thing a Looksmax user could do is stop being a Looksmax user.
false. Only looks determine whether I belong here or not.

And clearly I'm way too ugly and short to be a functioning member of soyciety.

This is my only way to interact with other ppl without a burning desire to kill myself tbh.

If you're browsing this autistic forum, its over for you, just imagine if the girl you have a crush on saw you sitting like a freak on your laptop typing shit like:

"Its over haha go ER"
Or
"He mogs him by 0.25 psl point because of that 90 percent angle he is having on the upper eyelid"

Wtf nigga, normie people will say who the fuck is this loser who fell in love with this random model upper eyelid.

If you have ever entered this forum with your own hands typing looksmax on google, its completely finished, and you can't be saved or reedemed.
I literally browse this place with my ex/fb in the same room lol

Pray to Gandy

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
It really is. Just don’t say any violent shit or anything stupidly suspect and honestly this shit could stay up forever. It’s when fucking retards start wanting to shoot random people for no fucking reason that the rest of us have to suffer.
For real, mods really just need to get rid of off topic and ban all pedos.

Jelly you are really handsome

lookswise you are like my fave user aesthethically

looks like a greek roman chad

Have you always looks so masculine

with the stache you give slight Tom Selleck vibes tbh

View attachment 1078011
Thanks bro, and nah I started to fill into my looked when I was like 14, before then my eyes were giant compared to the rest of my face.

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel
I wish this forum would be more about looksmaxxing and less about shit posting. After all, we're all mostly normies.

Bullshit

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless
you're being overdramatic. it really isn't that bad.

it's not that hard to be discrete about it. instead of pointing out unrealistic instances stop focusing on what other people would think and adapt. jfl at this loser tier thread. the only complaining this would ever get you is reacts, you're still a loser for pointing this out.

it's always safe to 'imagine' or assume. instead of picking out stereotypes and categorising them under the label 'the coldest saddest blackpill' mentioning us as 'autistic' go do something for yourself or at least a helpful thread that will help users to stop complaining like you with this shit mentality and bypass situations. op this is not even close to being the saddest moment a person can experience, stop dramatising it. this whole thing is a cycle, the next thing you see is yet another random user complaining on how 'brutal' the blackpill has been to them.

Last edited:
It’s totally fair but frankly it’s not fucking worth it. As a man you are SUPPOSED to be sort of stoic. And guess what else? The greatest revenge, truly if you’ve ever felt it, is literally just to mog the people that bullied you. Because it makes them feel like shit inside and they and you both can naturally see that your worth is now higher than theirs. There’s nothing they can do about it either. Violence is fair for violence, but going ER isn’t the right way. It’s messy, hurts innocent people, and you never get the full satisfaction of them seeing you higher value than them. On top of that you trade the rest of your life in fucking prison for a moment of revenge, literally not fucking worth it.

So yes, it’s fair, but from a reward standpoint it’s not very mentally rewarding nor is it constructive to giving you a better life.
I just jestermaxx and laugh im their face

My parents don't like me either and I'm the middle child.

I overheard at 8 that they wanted a daughter instead of me and they're just supporting me until I'm 18 to kick me out. I have no photos of me as a kid or baby because they never bothered my other two brothers get treated well and have collections of photos. Fuck my parents didn't even buy me dumbbells to gymcel they thought it was a waste when they bought my brother a new car (they're very rich) I work at a hospital part time to get funds so I can move out and cut contact with them.
Are you from EU?

• +1
I live in latin america in probably one of the most whitewashed areas imaginable.
Oh that German town in Brazil. Nice

You meet any based hyperborea enjoyer

It is beyond me how this thread blew up so much.

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep