This is the coldest, saddest blackpill

Absi

Absi

Casanova
If you're browsing this autistic forum, its over for you, just imagine if the girl you have a crush on saw you sitting like a freak on your laptop typing shit like:

"Its over haha go ER"
Or
"He mogs him by 0.25 psl point because of that 90 percent angle he is having on the upper eyelid"

Wtf nigga, normie people will say who the fuck is this loser who fell in love with this random model upper eyelid.

If you have ever entered this forum with your own hands typing looksmax on google, its completely finished, and you can't be saved or reedemed.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 14264, thecel and 48 others
Thanks for this wonderful money-making and success thread bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 13335 and 44 others
Thanks for this wonderful money-making and success thread bro
The only successful thing a Looksmax user could do is stop being a Looksmax user.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, warpsociety, KraftDurchLeid and 10 others
The only successful thing a Looksmax user could do is stop being a Looksmax user.
Nah, I’m a very successful person, this forum is just like my social media

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Lihito, TsarTsar444 and 22 others
Imagine posting face here :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Lihito, TsarTsar444 and 12 others
not if you're chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
Why are u making it such a big deal this site is just interesting and funny and has good looksmaxxing stuff. It’s just that the nature of this site attracts autists and such

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Lihito, cloudburst and 25 others
Nah, I’m a very successful person, this forum is just like my social media
Bro you're a chad, you need to have a insta account with tons of foid followers, or you prefer having incel fans?

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Bro you're a chad, you need to have a insta account with tons of foid followers, or you prefer having incel fans?
This isn’t an incel forum, and I’ve already got a gf so I don’t need to have food followers.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Lux, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
This isn’t an incel forum, and I’ve already got a gf so I don’t need to have food followers.
Wtf bro, you're probably the only person who's a sex haver in a forum full of kissless, hugless, handholdless people.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lux
Also does she know about u posting on here?
Yah I’ve shown her some less offensive memes from here and she thinks it’s funny.

Wtf bro, you're probably the only person who's a sex haver in a forum full of kissless, hugless, handholdless people.
Nah plenty of people here have sex

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: cloudburst, Callooh_Calais, StephIsCold and 5 others
Dude you gotta realize there’s some fucking losers on this website mixed with some winners here and there. Winners post less because they out winning. Losers post more because bored of life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, animo123, Lihito and 18 others
If you're browsing this autistic forum, its over for you, just imagine if the girl you have a crush on saw you sitting like a freak on your laptop typing shit like:

"Its over haha go ER"
Or
"He mogs him by 0.25 psl point because of that 90 percent angle he is having on the upper eyelid"

Wtf nigga, normie people will say who the fuck is this loser who fell in love with this random model upper eyelid.

If you have ever entered this forum with your own hands typing looksmax on google, its completely finished, and you can't be saved or reedemed.
the autism here is pretty funny sometimes
But if you seek validation from incels than yes, it's completely over

• JFL
Reactions: animo123
why you are attacking me bro. I just come here for some laughs and sometimes find some legit info as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cloudburst, CANI, .👽. and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cloudburst, AsGoodAsItGets, Patient A and 4 others

"Its over haha go ER"
Or

Lol, that page is just a forum, forums are rare this days so it's fun to be on the one

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
You're completly correct.
Maybe people who are just shitposting could be fine, but people who take it seriously are pretty much fucked

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Cope. Chad goes around irl analyzing people’s facial structures and telling everyone that Francisco Lachowski mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, cloudburst, Deleted member 7901 and 5 others
Dude you gotta realize there’s some fucking losers on this website mixed with some winners here and there. Winners post less because they out winning. Losers post more because bored of life.
8.5 k posts

• JFL
Reactions: jellyfish101, StephIsCold and AsGoodAsItGets
Cope. Chad goes around irl analyzing people’s facial structures and telling everyone that Francisco Lachowski mogs
Chad: u know Chico ?
subhuman: who ?
chad: that boy is a monster

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito, cloudburst, StephIsCold and 2 others
Jelly you are really handsome

lookswise you are like my fave user aesthethically

looks like a greek roman chad

Have you always looks so masculine

with the stache you give slight Tom Selleck vibes tbh

• Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
this is one of the most entertaining forums on the internet
this site is like a self contained bubble so isolated from the outside world, feels like a cult but in a good way
and looks do matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, animo123, Lihito and 5 others
this is one of the most entertaining forums on the internet
this site is like a self contained bubble so isolated from the outside world, feels like a cult but in a good way
and looks do matter
It really is. Just don’t say any violent shit or anything stupidly suspect and honestly this shit could stay up forever. It’s when fucking retards start wanting to shoot random people for no fucking reason that the rest of us have to suffer.

• +1
Reactions: animo123, Lihito, jellyfish101 and 2 others

"Its over haha go ER"
Or

I'm sitting here laying in bed browsing this forum, just like I do every night before going to sleep. Laying right next to me is my wife.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, cloudburst and AsGoodAsItGets
It really is. Just don’t say any violent shit or anything stupidly suspect and honestly this shit could stay up forever. It’s when fucking retards start wanting to shoot random people for no fucking reason that the rest of us have to suffer.
Going ER on Bullies is fair

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow and AsGoodAsItGets
Going ER on Bullies is fair
It’s totally fair but frankly it’s not fucking worth it. As a man you are SUPPOSED to be sort of stoic. And guess what else? The greatest revenge, truly if you’ve ever felt it, is literally just to mog the people that bullied you. Because it makes them feel like shit inside and they and you both can naturally see that your worth is now higher than theirs. There’s nothing they can do about it either. Violence is fair for violence, but going ER isn’t the right way. It’s messy, hurts innocent people, and you never get the full satisfaction of them seeing you higher value than them. On top of that you trade the rest of your life in fucking prison for a moment of revenge, literally not fucking worth it.

So yes, it’s fair, but from a reward standpoint it’s not very mentally rewarding nor is it constructive to giving you a better life.

• +1
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 7901, warpsociety and 3 others
It’s totally fair but frankly it’s not fucking worth it. As a man you are SUPPOSED to be sort of stoic. And guess what else? The greatest revenge, truly if you’ve ever felt it, is literally just to mog the people that bullied you. Because it makes them feel like shit inside and they and you both can naturally see that your worth is now higher than theirs. There’s nothing they can do about it either. Violence is fair for violence, but going ER isn’t the right way. It’s messy, hurts innocent people, and you never get the full satisfaction of them seeing you higher value than them. On top of that you trade the rest of your life in fucking prison for a moment of revenge, literally not fucking worth it.

So yes, it’s fair, but from a reward standpoint it’s not very mentally rewarding nor is it constructive to giving you a better life.
You are right some 5'7 Guy used to tease me in 2019 for being 5'5 I'm like 5'10 now. I tower over him jfl and I frame mog him as well, I'm just wider and bigger than him now.

Nothing makes me more happy than mogging all the faggots that started puberty early are manlets and are less dimorphic than me, literally one of the few things that has made me lean out and see what I end up with.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: animo123, CANI, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
You are right some 5'7 Guy used to tease me in 2019 for being 5'5 I'm like 5'10 now. I tower over him jfl and I frame mog him as well, I'm just wider and bigger than him now.

Nothing makes me more happy than mogging all the faggots that started puberty early are manlets and are less dimorphic than me, literally one of the few things that has made me lean out and see what I end up with.
That is true victory man. Going ER is a natural instinct from caveman times when oogachad who fucked with your crops would have had his head beat in with your granite rock, but in modern times we can’t be as territorial since we don’t have tribes anymore. You have to hide anger now. Anger is a masculine trait to get you to hit harder and fight off opposition but it’s less useful in modern times. Being stoic and making logical decisions is more beneficial I believe for the long term in our age.

• +1
Reactions: warpsociety, volcelfatcel and Chadelite

Of course bro I'm never gonna do that it's not worth it ❤️ mogging them is the best revenge

I saw ur youtube channel jfl ur face was ur profile pic, it was a video about height

I keep seeing @SPFromNY914 on YouTube as well

Small world

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and AsGoodAsItGets

Happy to know u pubertymaxxed 👑

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Of course bro I'm never gonna do that it's not worth it ❤️ mogging them is the best revenge

I saw ur youtube channel jfl ur face was ur profile pic, it was a video about height

I keep seeing @SPFromNY914 on YouTube as well

Small world
It is a small world what the fuck bro jfl. Yo can I get you on discord for if this shit ever shuts down?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
It is a small world what the fuck bro jfl. Yo can I get you on discord for if this shit ever shuts down?
I'm on the looksmax discord made by rift yeah

Ok bet I’ll just add you from there later (on mobile atm)
OK ur a cool dude I also got touched by the Norwood reaper it's brutal that I got touched at a young age but it's another hurdle I'm gonna have to climb over

Were u treated good as a kid and teen?

• So Sad
OK ur a cool dude I also got touched by the Norwood reaper it's brutal that I got touched at a young age but it's another hurdle I'm gonna have to climb over

Nah man my parents beat me they never loved me I cried my entire childhood and I was bullied at school. I’m the way I am because of the way people have treated me. It’s like they say man, you are a product of your environment, and bad times make good men. I just see myself in other people and I’ve been brutally, brutally depressed, brutally lonely, suicidal for months, I’ve had the worst of social rejection, acne, all of it.

My parents kicked me out I joined the military and I’m having fun now trying to become a better man. I wanna be the best version of myself. And it would be great to have a community of ppl like me, that’s what I look for here.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7901, Deleted member 10709, HighTierNormie and 3 others
That is true victory man. Going ER is a natural instinct from caveman times when oogachad who fucked with your crops would have had his head beat in with your granite rock, but in modern times we can’t be as territorial since we don’t have tribes anymore. You have to hide anger now. Anger is a masculine trait to get you to hit harder and fight off opposition but it’s less useful in modern times. Being stoic and making logical decisions is more beneficial I believe for the long term in our age.
ER doesn't make sense to me anyways, I'd rather have them be mogged in every way possible by me and them be intimidated by my presence. No better feeling I'd rather not end their sense of emasculation by me, it feels so nice getting attention.

I've become very stoic, and almost cold. It's so nice knowing that your emotions can't be used against you, they've been used before against me and people have laughed. I flipped a switch once I finally started puberty.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow and Chadelite
  • Love it
Nah man my parents beat me they never loved me I cried my entire childhood and I was bullied at school. I’m the way I am because of the way people have treated me. It’s like they say man, you are a product of your environment, and bad times make good men. I just see myself in other people and I’ve been brutally, brutally depressed, brutally lonely, suicidal for months, I’ve had the worst of social rejection, acne, all of it.

My parents kicked me out I joined the military and I’m having fun now trying to become a better man. I wanna be the best version of myself. And it would be great to have a community of ppl like me, that’s what I look for here.
I'm sorry to hear that bro I'm happy so hear you joined thr military at least you have a roof over ur head, money and some buddies

You can get the GI bill right?

Why did they kick u out ethnic families never do that tbh ur ur dads white if ur dad was a Chang he wouldn't do that

Brootal, I got treated decently since I was pale as a kid because "white" halo in Latin America. Then I darkened and got fatter around start of hs-end of middle school, ive been subhuman since then until 2020, went from 165-167 to 175-177, browridge grew, my zygos got prominent and wide, jaw angular etc. I've been leaning out and it's looking really good now.

• +1
PubertyMaxx hit me hard. My singular biggest halo is my eye area now that I grew a browridge.
Mogger tbh my brow has grown a lot in the last 6 months
Im becoming more stoic but the blackpills are tough to swallow

And when family treat you like shit because of ur looks it gets to ya

• +1

My parents don't like me either and I'm the middle child.

I overheard at 8 that they wanted a daughter instead of me and they're just supporting me until I'm 18 to kick me out. I have no photos of me as a kid or baby because they never bothered my other two brothers get treated well and have collections of photos. Fuck my parents didn't even buy me dumbbells to gymcel they thought it was a waste when they bought my brother a new car (they're very rich) I work at a hospital part time to get funds so I can move out and cut contact with them.

• +1
Mogger tbh my brow has grown a lot in the last 6 months
Im becoming more stoic but the blackpills are tough to swallow

And when family treat you like shit because of ur looks it gets to ya
My family treats me slightly better since I'm losing weight but no, they've hated me forever for not being female, they're proud of my other 2 brothers though

• +1
My parents don't like me either and I'm the middle child.

I overheard at 8 that they wanted a daughter instead of me and they're just supporting me until I'm 18 to kick me out. I have no photos of me as a kid or baby because they never bothered my other two brothers get treated well and have collections of photos. Fuck my parents didn't even buy me dumbbells to gymcel they thought it was a waste when they bought my brother a new car (they're very rich) I work at a hospital part time to get funds so I can move out and cut contact with them.
Holy crap man that sucks

Why do parents kick out their kids at 18? I don't get it,

• So Sad
Holy crap man that sucks

Why do parents kick out their kids at 18? I don't get it,
No idea, I'm 16 rn so I'll be moving out next year ASAP so they don't even have the chance to kick me out, I've invested in crypto and made money on the side to the part time hospital job main reason I'm able to buy gymcel gear jfl.

Im cutting contact with them ASAP but I did win the genetic lottery in my family so I guess that's nice.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, AsGoodAsItGets and Chadelite