SKULL ELONGATION. SKULL IS MALEABLE. POTENTIAL BONE FORMING LOOKSMAX

totototo

totototo

SUPERDROL
TLDR: Hundreds of years ago an african tribe used to elongate their peoples skulls by using a tight band on their forehead (image below), this worked wonders and they looked like aliens for real. Now this gives us the evidence of skull maleability, obviously we would use it for our beauty standars, to make people prettier. The only bad part is that the maleability of the cranium decreases over time, this elongated technique was used since the birth of the child to its adulthood.
This doesnt only let us know about moving the bones of our face to our favour, but it also gives us the hope to discover more ways to form bones to our expectations. Skull is modificable.

I invite you to also try to discover something, stop rotting on this shit forum seeing useless threads such as "NO FAP IS COPE😱", i think this is the best oportunity we have to actually discover something useful and real looksmaxxing

Also literally the thing that forms bones is diet, niggas literally dedicate hours to this question when the answer is clear, i made threads about it because i think that it is the main question and objective of this forum, but nobody seemed to care. (hunther gatherer mogging skull photos)

@Clavicular @Chintuck22

Attachments

• ffeb9b854daaf6c29092a68447a9ff1e.mp4
    1.8 MB
  • 0f029700a006c8cc805ada24033fa733.mp4
    1.3 MB
  • 588c5f390e63b468593a8cf4699057dd.webp
    588c5f390e63b468593a8cf4699057dd.webp
    134.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 4a60f417fcc5fd2181cc18b13475f550.webp
    4a60f417fcc5fd2181cc18b13475f550.webp
    219.4 KB · Views: 0
  • b5452ad511ddb1d736acb97e70f4eeec.webp
    b5452ad511ddb1d736acb97e70f4eeec.webp
    325.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 28ccca81c1c2f1493929a3f6ad39376b.webp
    28ccca81c1c2f1493929a3f6ad39376b.webp
    145.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, The False Prophet, Sushifart and 6 others
Legit thread, every word. Mirin research dedication

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad and aber
Can u post a more in depth version of what u could accomplish with this and a guide tho

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and albanian_chad
AS KIDS retard

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
i tagged you because you seem dedicated to try things out, also because you are quite famous these days jfl🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Can u post a more in depth version of what u could accomplish with this and a guide tho
the more in depth version is making sure none of your growth plates have closed yet

AS KIDS retard
i know but it is still doable. what the fuck do you think that if there was a way to make your skull like hernan drago wouldnt everybody be like him? at least im trying to look and research for it. I found out that it is only possible for kids, but still, your kid could be the next barrett

Water tbh I thought everyone knew bones were malleable

but regarding the 2nd paragraph, I will be doing something crazy in the summer thats related to bone malleability just wait, i can't say what it is though i dont want anyone else to do it before me

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed and wollet2
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: albanian_chad, Sushifart, VisualStacks and 4 others
TLDR: Hundreds of years ago an african tribe used to elongate their peoples skulls by using a tight band on their forehead (image below), this worked wonders and they looked like aliens for real. Now this gives us the evidence of skull maleability, obviously we would use it for our beauty standars, to make people prettier. The only bad part is that the maleability of the cranium decreases over time, this elongated technique was used since the birth of the child to its adulthood.
This doesnt only let us know about moving the bones of our face to our favour, but it also gives us the hope to discover more ways to form bones to our expectations. Skull is modificable.

I invite you to also try to discover something, stop rotting on this shit forum seeing useless threads such as "NO FAP IS COPE😱", i think this is the best oportunity we have to actually discover something useful and real looksmaxxing

Also literally the thing that forms bones is diet, niggas literally dedicate hours to this question when the answer is clear, i made threads about it because i think that it is the main question and objective of this forum, but nobody seemed to care. (hunther gatherer mogging skull photos)

@Clavicular @Chintuck22
Millions of dentists have tried and failed to find a method to properly promote mandibular and maxillary development through pulling (eg facemasks, which only work for children and most of the bone promotion is alveolar instead of palatal) without success and you guys think you're gonna make a big discovery.

You're not gonna re-invent the wheel, don't be ridiculous.

And don't bring general culture knowledge here like it's some kind of big discovery that's gonna prompt new research, everyone has known this stuff for decades and sometimes centuries and it has changed NOTHING in terms of aiding facial development.

Saying this not for you specifically but for the many fools doing the same thing here on the forum, sometimes goofy threads like this even end up in BOTB if they mention fancy medical terms or research chemicals, it's so sad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, dna_cel, wishIwasSalludon and 3 others
Millions of dentists have tried and failed to find a method to properly promote mandibular and maxillary development through pulling (eg facemasks, which only work for children and most of the bone promotion is alveolar instead of palatal) without success and you guys think you're gonna make a big discovery.

And don't bring general culture knowledge here like it's some kind of big discovery that's gonna prompt new research, everyone has known this stuff for decades and sometimes centuries and it has changed NOTHING in terms of aiding facial development.

Saying this not for you specifically but for the many fools doing the same thing here on the forum, sometimes goofy threads like this even end up in BOTB if they mention fancy medical terms or research chemicals, it's so sad.
im just saying that if those tribe niggers could elongate their skulls, we could also do something similar

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Sushifart
Water tbh I thought everyone knew bones were malleable

but regarding the 2nd paragraph, I will be doing something crazy in the summer thats related to bone malleability just wait, i can't say what it is though i dont want anyone else to do it before me
nigga u arent batman😭🤣

• JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4 and BlackpillRemedy
I'll try this out for u if u guide me

Yeah tiktok tier research dedication
Skull is malleable before it fuses at age 2 or earlier, after that it would require constant tension to shape it while it grows
So unless you put your head under a hydraulic press you ain't going to move a single molecule of bone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and Clavicular
Skull is malleable before it fuses at age 2 or earlier, after that it would require constant tension to shape it while it grows
So unless you put your head under a hydraulic press you ain't going to move a single molecule of bone
View attachment 2892679
Yea less than tik tok tier, i just like seeing new ideas regardless

• +1
No this is obviously not gonna work

i can give you some arguments for it..

View attachment 2892679
Skull bones dont fuse, they retain malleability albeit it obviously slows down as you age. Skull bones only fuse when you're in your 70's. There are movements between the articulations of the skull tho, these movements being the result of motion of the brain and cerobrospinal fluid, intrinsic muscles of the skull particularly those of mastication, extrinsic muscles of the skull, thoracic respiration and pelvic motion.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Sushifart
Water.

Raw carnivore diet and breastfeeding from age 0-5 -> strong jaws/muscles/teeth -> nose breathing with proper neck and body posture (mewing) -> forward grown maxilla (htn-Chad face)

• +1
Native Americand didn't elongate their skulls. they are just mongols with strong hunter gatherer bone structure

• +1

Jfl the thing is though broken clocks are right twice a day :forcedsmile:. When you have typewriter monkeys trying to generate random theory and ideas, you're bound to find something eventually, so I don't think we should be discouraging this behavior at all. It beats all the random tiktokcels shitting up threads.
im just saying that if those tribe niggers could elongate their skulls, we could also do something similar
If you can, check out this thread rq. I'm trying to get people in on this potential and I'm emailing one of the aesthetic surgeons who made research paper on the implant that I brought up in the thread since I think electricity has better potential than trying to do something like stretching the mandible (DIYing it sounds dubious as hell).

Hopefully, he'll be able to answer the questions I asked earlier today. I'll make sure to update it as well. Might even go and ask the engineers who designed the small ass implant on possibly how it was made (problem is it uses gold as a material as well as pharm grade metals and other crazy shit), but that is more of a pipe dream than this right now.

• +1
Reactions: totototo
good threat gray