Shaniqua working for Fox Sports 1: Women are looking for men who are FINE, FUNNY and FUCKING MONEY

alien

alien

Kraken

Money is easily the most under-rated aspect of LMS (status is up there too I'd argue) in PSL/blackpill circles. You know why? Because most of you subhumans could significantly upgrade your looks by losing weight and hitting the gym. But very few of you (including myself) have what it takes to be financially successful. So it's a COPE to tell yourself that I'm going to get girls just with looksmaxxing.

Also autism is grossly under-diagnosed among PSL/black pillers. And this falls under "Funny" because you usually need to be NT to make a girl laugh. Autism is a death sentence. I'm proof that you can get one-night stands and short-term flings and situationships and relationships with just looks and body game. But you can't maintain interest long-term with just looks. And ONS and flings deliver such a poor ROI. Putting in all that work for one lay, a few lays or in my case with my last ex, a couple dozen lays or so. If that. The hardest part about a break up is having to start over with someone new. Imagine spending all that money on gas/transportation, mileage, parking, spending money on dates (even if you split the bill), spending all that time and effort, just for ONE lay. I'd rather jack off than have a one night stand. Especially if she's average looking or below. It sucks when a relationship lasts only 3 months before she gets bored and potentially monkey branches to someone new. I've lost all motivation to talk to women on dating apps anymore after my last break up 11 weeks ago.

The only reason why I even continue to go to the gym 4 days a week is because what else am I going to do with my time? Play video games? Watch Netflix? Wage cuck? Maybe I could be able to make a living as a personal trainer and coach incels online (and the many incels in Toronto locally) if I continue to work hard in the gym and avoid having to return to the 9-5 corporate hellscape. Though I understand that telling people that gymcelling and looksmaxxing is not the key to happiness for men is going to limit my ability to finesse incels for money as a personal trainer. The irony is the people who would be most able to afford in-person coaching from me would be wealthy neurotypical dudes. So they would be the people who would benefit the most from my personal training. Once you are financially stable to the point where you never have to think about your spending and you're able to pay for convenience and creature comforts and no longer have to pinch pennies, then yes looksmaxxing starts to really help to get and keep women. But this describes such a small percentage of the male population. Most men are born into slavery and stay in slavery.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and Ricky212
Amen v’ Amen.

Di oylem iz di goylem.

“Who is dead? Someone who is blind, a leper(debilitating illness), childless or has no money” - Avodah Zara 5a

A relationship cannot progress without gelt!

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

Money is easily the most under-rated aspect of LMS (status is up there too I'd argue) in PSL/blackpill circles. You know why? Because most of you subhumans could significantly upgrade your looks by losing weight and hitting the gym. But very few of you (including myself) have what it takes to be financially successful. So it's a COPE to tell yourself that I'm going to get girls just with looksmaxxing.

Also autism is grossly under-diagnosed among PSL/black pillers. And this falls under "Funny" because you usually need to be NT to make a girl laugh. Autism is a death sentence. I'm proof that you can get one-night stands and short-term flings and situationships and relationships with just looks and body game. But you can't maintain interest long-term with just looks. And ONS and flings deliver such a poor ROI. Putting in all that work for one lay, a few lays or in my case with my last ex, a couple dozen lays or so. If that. The hardest part about a break up is having to start over with someone new. Imagine spending all that money on gas/transportation, mileage, parking, spending money on dates (even if you split the bill), spending all that time and effort, just for ONE lay. I'd rather jack off than have a one night stand. Especially if she's average looking or below. It sucks when a relationship lasts only 3 months before she gets bored and potentially monkey branches to someone new. I've lost all motivation to talk to women on dating apps anymore after my last break up 11 weeks ago.

The only reason why I even continue to go to the gym 4 days a week is because what else am I going to do with my time? Play video games? Watch Netflix? Wage cuck? Maybe I could be able to make a living as a personal trainer and coach incels online (and the many incels in Toronto locally) if I continue to work hard in the gym and avoid having to return to the 9-5 corporate hellscape. Though I understand that telling people that gymcelling and looksmaxxing is not the key to happiness for men is going to limit my ability to finesse incels for money as a personal trainer. The irony is the people who would be most able to afford in-person coaching from me would be wealthy neurotypical dudes. So they would be the people who would benefit the most from my personal training. Once you are financially stable to the point where you never have to think about your spending and you're able to pay for convenience and creature comforts and no longer have to pinch pennies, then yes looksmaxxing starts to really help to get and keep women. But this describes such a small percentage of the male population. Most men are born into slavery and stay in slavery.

Someone I know once said that Jewish guys are more successful because we defer relationships until we achieve prosperity, whereas other men are pursuing women instead of gelt. I will always pick money over women. It’s like choosing between water and chocolate, while dehydrated and malnourished.

Also autism is grossly under-diagnosed among PSL/black pillers. And this falls under "Funny" because you usually need to be NT to make a girl laugh.

Fuck being NT, Dating a non gamer/otaku (the kind that would do cosplays)/scientist girl is a reciple for disaster, women are fundamentally so different to men it's unreal, as a non NT male you need a non NT women or everything will fall apart eventually, even if you have the looks and money