My friend's dad wageslaved for 40 years of his life

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Most of my friend's family comes from a poor background. He is one of those lower caste curries his great-grandfather was the first in his extended family to receive a formal education. His father's upbringing was better. he had three meals a day, a roof over his head, and his family was able to afford to send him to uni without requiring him to do a day job on the side but they were still poor and lived in a cramped house of 3 rooms in a backward crime ridden neighborhood of the city but his dad was determined to make things better for the his children so he went on to wageslave for 40 long years before he finally retired last week.

His dad is a good example of what many here would call a wasted youth. He graduated with a degree in finance after a lot of difficulties and soon after got married and wageslaved in a 9 to 5 for the next 40 years of his life.

He started off as financial analyst for a small company and worked his way up the corporate ladder to become the head of finance for an MNC company raking in 6 figures but in the process he sacrificed his precious years as a youngster.

His entire routine consisted of him going to his workplace, spending time with his family ,watching an old movie on the TV, sleep, then rinse and repeat until the weekend when he would catch up with a few of his close friends from college and get drunk to forget about all the stress and worries that came with having a corporate job.

He never bought anything for himself. He was always selfless and cared more for his family than himself.He didn't own a car or a phone until he was in his 30s but because his dad worked his ass off to provide for his family. They are now in large 4 bedroom house in an upscale neighborhood, my friend goes to one of thr best universities in the country, my friend's sister is soon going to become a doctor, Their entire family is financially secured and they moved up social classes because his dad's sacrifices and because he wasted his youth. What do yall think of this story? Would you call this a wasted youth?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nword49, courtcase75, dna_cel and 26 others
That’s most people lol. U think u gonna become a multi millionaire TikTok influencer? No you re gonna wageslave. Tiktok got everyone brainwashed thinking money just gonna fall from the sky. Now if you re a girl you have more options to make money online since it’s easier for them and there are 1000s of simps ready to throw money at Stacies. Men work

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, optimisticzoomer, courtcase75 and 24 others
very sad to read but i wouldn't consider it a waste because it had some pretty significant effects

i respect the shit out of people who sacrifice their livelihoods like this for the sake of their families

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: courtcase75, PSLdemigod, RecessedChinCel and 12 others
And what's your point everyone does this

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, courtcase75, wishIwasSalludon and 6 others
very sad to read but i wouldn't consider it a waste because it had some pretty significant effects

i respect the shit out of people who sacrifice their livelihoods like this for the sake of their families
These retards think if you re not fucking pussy 24/7 it’s wasted time. Guy had a family and raised his kids which is more than what most will accomplish here. Tiktok brain losers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: courtcase75, zura, xegigi and 10 others
i have a lot of relatives who started working at 16 and retired at 70 most people are like that wage slave their life for nothing

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, murdah, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
i have a lot of relatives who started working at 16 and retired at 70 most people are like that wage slave their life for nothing
For nothing? They raised their kids and set them up for the future . Better than fucking some used up sluts your whole life and being alone. Low IQ reply

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: courtcase75, SoundnVision, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
That’s most people lol. U think u gonna become a multi millionaire TikTok influencer? No you re gonna wageslave. Tiktok got everyone brainwashed thinking money just gonna fall from the sky. Now if you re a girl you have more options to make money online since it’s easier for them and there are 1000s of simps ready to throw money at Stacies. Men work
And what's your point everyone does this
Most people don't move up social classes like that tho. Most guys are selfish and aimlessly float through life without a purpose in a dead end job.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, xegigi and murdah
Most people don't move up social classes like that tho. Most guys are selfish and aimless float through life without a purpose in a dead end job.
If you wage slave for 40+ years you should be able to invest some of it and let it grow during those 40 years. It s boring but it s a proven method to retire A millionaire

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, HTN_Mentalcel and Jason Voorhees
it's so saddening how many families must be like this and they move to the west and their kids / grandkids are inkwell loozers. at least most curries have multiple kids but many asian ppl seem to have just 1-2 kids so the risk is greater.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, horizontallytall, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
it's so saddening how many families must be like this and they move to the west and their kids / grandkids are inkwell loozers. at least most curries have multiple kids but many asian ppl seem to have just 1-2 kids so the risk is greater.
Blame social media brainwashing these kids into thinking they don’t have to work and money will fall from the sky (ex: being an I fluencer) . 99% of men will wageslave we re not girls who can sell feet pics for $500 a piece

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: courtcase75, zura, SoundnVision and 3 others
Sacrifice your life theorem

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and HTN_Mentalcel
Most of my friend's family comes from a poor background. He is one of those lower caste curries his great-grandfather was the first in his extended family to receive a formal education. His father's upbringing was better. he had three meals a day, a roof over his head, and his family was able to afford to send him to uni without requiring him to do a day job on the side but they were still poor and lived in a cramed house of 3 rooms in a backward crime ridden neighborhood of the city but his dad was determined to make things better for the his children so he went on to wageslave for 40 long years before he finally retired last week.

His dad is a good example of what many here would call a wasted youth. He graduated with a degree in finamce after a lot of difficulties and wageslaved in a 9 to 5 for the next 40 years of his life after.

He started off as financial analyst for a small company and worked his way up the corporate ladder to become the head of finance for an MNC company raking in 6 figures but in the process he sacrificed his precious years as a youngster.

His entire routine consisted of him going to his workplace, spending time with his family ,watching an old movie on the TV, sleep, then rinse and repeat until the weekend when he would catch up with a few of his close friends from college and get drunk to forget about all the stress and worries that came with having a corporate job.

He never bought anything for himself. He didn't own a car or a phone until he was in his 30s but because his dad worked his ass off to provide for his family. They are now in large 4 bhk house in upscale neighborhood, my friend goes to one of thr best universities in the country, my friend's sister is soon going to become a doctor, Their entire family is financial secured and they moved up social classes because his dad's sacrifices and because he wasted his youth. What do yall think of this story? Would you call this a wasted youth?

It is better to spend a few thousand, travel, go on holiday when your in your teens/20s, then be rich in adulthood. Whats the fucking point. He at least started a family but many wont even be able to do that, especially nowadays. Dont waste your time wageslaving and take it seriosly. Countries outside the west are pretty cheap

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
It is better to spend a few thousand, travel, go on holiday when your in your teens/20s, then be rich in adulthood. Whats the fucking point. He at least started a family but many wont even be able to do that, especially nowadays. Dont waste your time wageslaving and take it seriosly. Countries outside the west are pretty cheap
Just join hustlers university hustle and grind online andrew tate trading dropship commerce

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Bushman, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
Blame social media brainwashing these kids into thinking they don’t have to work and money will fall from the sky (ex: being an I fluencer) . 99% of men will wageslave we re not girls who can sell feet pics for $500 a piece
Bullshit a lot of people can take loans, live cheaply and have some form of experiences, they dont need to rott away. You dont have to focus on "work"

• +1
Just join hustlers university hustle and grind online andrew tate trading dropship commerce
In the uk anyone can take student loans and spend on whatever they want.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, Jason Voorhees and asdvek
Bullshit a lot of people can take loans, live cheaply and have some form of experiences, they dont need to rott away. You dont have to focus on "work"
I can tell you re broke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, proxyy, Pakicel and 2 others
Iih
In the uk anyone can take student loans and spend on whatever they want.
Yea boyo go take loans instead of earning money. Guess who has to pay those loans with interest 😂😂😂

• +1
very sad but Chad dad. Despite caste he moved himself up the ladder and I seriously respect that

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, Ryldoo IS COPING, xegigi and 2 others
Iih

Yea boyo go take loans instead of earning money. Guess who has to pay those loans with interest 😂😂😂
You only pay back the loan after you earn more than 30k+, under that you pay nothing. Please shut the fuck up its not rare for people to spend a few k on a holiday and you remember that for the rest of your life. You dont need that much money

• +1
You only pay back the loan after you earn more than 30k+, under that you pay nothing. Please shut the fuck up its not rare for people to spend a few k on a holiday and you remember that for the rest of your life. You dont need that much money
Dumbass. Low IQ

Stay broke your whole life owing money to banks. Nice logic

Go work and earn 5k for this holiday you lazy fuck. It’s not hard. Bullshit advice you givin

• +1
Dumbass. Low IQ

@itsOVER did this, he took a loan and geomaxxed to thailand. A lot of eu countries can do this. YOUR LOW IQ

• +1
Dumbass. Low IQ

Go work and earn 5k for this holiday you lazy fuck. It’s not hard. Bullshit advice you givin
not all loans work the same way, your just a retard calling me low iq

• +1
thats what happens for not being low inhib and deal drugs

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and HTN_Mentalcel
I'd say that's mission accomplished. Not many manage to move up social classes like that for their family. And NTs are able to hold down a 9 to 5 wageslave job and keep going with it, this is just a normal thing for them.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, Bushman, xegigi and 5 others
Enjoy your ladyboys brokie
I dont understand what your trying to say do you not agree that a lot of normies go to university, dont work and get funding by the goverment. Like 50 percent of youngfags in the uk do this.

• +1
I feel a lot of men would be more willing to wageslave like this if they had a loving and supportive family to give them the strength and willpower to wageslave everyday and you can't expect that from modern women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura, xegigi and Heinrich Schmidt
Bro just admit you re broke and lazy and stfu. Go back to TikTok
Your past 4 comments have been deflection, i see what your doing. Welcome to my ignore list

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and iMogEveryone
Your past 4 comments have been deflection, i see what your doing. Welcome to my ignore list
Bye Brokie. Noone cares about your ignore list crybaby. Go cry to mommy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and Jason Voorhees

this is what used to make men happy but now not worth with rotted brain whores , if i lived 30/40 yrs ago i would for sure do the same when being hqnp was normal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Ryldoo IS COPING, xegigi and 2 others
Having kids and getting married is one of the most retarded any man can do nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, murdah, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
@ascension @BrahminBoss @Pakicel thots?

Didn’t even get to enjoy his life

• +1
Most of my friend's family comes from a poor background. He is one of those lower caste curries his great-grandfather was the first in his extended family to receive a formal education. His father's upbringing was better. he had three meals a day, a roof over his head, and his family was able to afford to send him to uni without requiring him to do a day job on the side but they were still poor and lived in a cramped house of 3 rooms in a backward crime ridden neighborhood of the city but his dad was determined to make things better for the his children so he went on to wageslave for 40 long years before he finally retired last week.

His dad is a good example of what many here would call a wasted youth. He graduated with a degree in finamce after a lot of difficulties and wageslaved in a 9 to 5 for the next 40 years of his life after.

He never bought anything for himself. He didn't own a car or a phone until he was in his 30s but because his dad worked his ass off to provide for his family. They are now in large 4 bhk house in upscale neighborhood, my friend goes to one of thr best universities in the country, my friend's sister is soon going to become a doctor, Their entire family is financially secured and they moved up social classes because his dad's sacrifices and because he wasted his youth. What do yall think of this story? Would you call this a wasted youth?
Good man.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and iMogEveryone
Didn’t even get to enjoy his life
He can now rest in peace and quite and enjoy life as a retired man with the satisfaction and fulfillment of knowing that he did justice to his kids and his grandkids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi and murdah
He can now rest in peace and quite and enjoy life as a retired man with the satisfaction and fulfillment of knowing that he did justice to his kids and his grandkids
Just ascend in your 70’s brah

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Jason Voorhees
This is what white people do not understand. Giving away your life for your children. Maybe because white ppl be going home to ungrateful family.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Bushman, iMogEveryone and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, iMogEveryone, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
@Bushman @TechnoBoss @Magnum Opus @TheTakeoverHasBegun thots?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • +1
Reactions: iMogEveryone, TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Atleast he has a wife and kids, 0 point to do this if you dont have one

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel, Jason Voorhees and iMogEveryone

He sounds like a great guy. To this forum it may be wasted youth but he provided for his family at all costs. He didn't matter if he was suffering because his family was benefiting. I just wonder how he feels about it. If we asked him if he would do it all again, would he say yes? I never met this man but I have a suspicion he wouldn't change a thing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe, copingtoohardrn, iMogEveryone and 2 others
I can tell you re broke
People here don’t understand that if you were not born a trust fund Richcel, you have to wagecuck or you will be homeless.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, zura, copingtoohardrn and 2 others