Scam Idea

D

Deleted member 21048

Kraken
Sell fake Heightmaxxing products to Manlets. They seem to be a large group of desperate cucks. They will do anything to grow 1cm in a year even if it means giving their left nut to Gandy.

The scam ideas are limitless ranging from "fake height serums" to "DIY LL"

I could literally put cat piss in a bottle and sell it for $100 per bottle and create a larp thread saying I grew 4 inches from a special "Height Serum"

After I get some desperate manlets attention I can charge him for my services and IQ about heightmaxxing. $250 per consult.

I could also make a fake height course for closedplatecels as well such as bonesmashing and dropping weights on your shins to promote bone growth. $150 per course

I could also become a heightmaxxing influencer and tell normies they can grow 6 inches in year if they drink more water and listen to height subliminals. I will also make sure to monetize all my videos and posts on social media as well.

I could perform cheap LL for 10k in my basement. So I can get some big bucks from manlet poorcels that can't afford Dr. Jew Paley who charges 1 million for LL

This is all in GTA BTW

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26633, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
🤣🤣
You’d make some money but not much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453