How to Improve Health, From Breathing Function to Eye Area

LVZZO

LVZZO

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
Nasal Function Influences the Eyes, Ears, Sinuses, and Lungs (and vice versa)

Even if you have minimal clogging it's caused by mucus build in response to inflammation

Inflammation located in any of those areas can also impact the others

Inflammation typically occurs in the sinuses and tonsils can be caused by acute and chronic bacterial/viral infections or allergies including to dust and dust mites for example

Apart from the usual these can cause symptoms in other regions like eye puffiness and dark circles and also itching and watering in the case of allergies

EVERYONE should be finding out what you are allergic to, it's stupid to let something impact your health for the rest of your life when you can simply test it and make some changes

Independently of being allergic or not you should keep your room clean at all times
YOU WILL LITERALLY SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE THERE

Apart from that you want to control mold growth, THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
Mold spreads and releases spores and mycotoxins, last year my health went to shit because of this do not underestimate it

You should open your windows every day and let air circulate as much as possible

This will remove spores and suspended toxins and gases

This will reduce humidity levels which promote an environment for mold to grow

It will also reduce co2 levels
High co2 levels quickly get up and can measurably impact your health and cognitive performance for example

If you want to step in further you could buy a good air dehumidifier (at least 20L per day or it won't do shit since it will pull 10% of that).

An air filtration system with 3 or 4 filters including an HEPA 10-14 (higher is better), some devices have togglable uv disinfection system and an air ionization system. There is also a system called airfree it's a filterless system you can add to the setup.

Some products have dehumidifier and air purifier combo, just don't buy some amazon scam

Equality important is a device to monitor humidity, co2 and particles in the air indicated by VOC, PM10 and PM2.5

All of this will significantly reduce your exposure to allergens, toxins and microbes which in the long term would cause loosing tens of thousands of hours of a health state AT THE VERY LEAST.

Still chronic infection and inflammation can remain in the sinus and specially in tonsils impacting health and looks.

I have constant mild tonsil inflammation since my teens, it might be the case that it ends up to be correlated with dark circles and worsening my eye area.

I recently did an experiment with aspirin and other with OTC antihistamine loratadine, by the name of claritine
With both 500mg acetylsalicylic acid per day divided in 4 doses spread evenly throughout the day or loratadine 5mg per day at night I noticed the difference in the morning, I look less bloated and my eye area looks less puffy and dark circles reduced like 20%
Breathing also seems better, removing mold before this had already fixed 90% of it

Another thing that can significantly improve breathing function are nasal strips, they widen airways and reduce air resistance
If you are sick or having problems with snoring or mouth breathing these are the way to go

I also believe nasal strips can be used to improve eye area
This study uses them to fix an eye conditon
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1772934/

A 48 year old woman with a 6 mm×2 mm neurotrophic corneal ulcer was referred for management after failing numerous medical and surgical therapies including lubrication, autologous serum eye drops, patching, and an amniotic membrane graft. The patient was instructed to use NDS tarsorrhaphy according to the schedule described in the previous case. Within 2 weeks the corneal epithelial defect healed completely. The patient continues to apply the tarsorrhaphy but with decreasing frequency.

This might really work ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OwenGwyther, agent0514, VisageVirtuoso√ and 2 others
good thread

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
DNR spammers like BBC

Nasal Function Influences the Eyes, Ears, Sinuses, and Lungs (and vice versa)

Even if you have minimal clogging it's caused by mucus build in response to inflammation

Inflammation located in any of those areas can also impact the others

Inflammation typically occurs in the sinuses and tonsils can be caused by acute and chronic bacterial/viral infections or allergies including to dust and dust mites for example

View attachment 2884043View attachment 2884045View attachment 2884050

Apart from the usual these can cause symptoms in other regions like eye puffiness and dark circles and also itching and watering in the case of allergies

EVERYONE should be finding out what you are allergic to, it's stupid to let something impact your health for the rest of your life when you can simply test it and make some changes

Independently of being allergic or not you should keep your room clean at all times
YOU WILL LITERALLY SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE THERE

View attachment 2884063

Apart from that you want to control mold growth, THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
Mold spreads and releases spores and mycotoxins, last year my health went to shit because of this do not underestimate it

View attachment 2884079

You should open your windows every day and let air circulate as much as possible

This will remove spores and suspended toxins and gases

This will reduce humidity levels which promote an environment for mold to grow

It will also reduce co2 levels
High co2 levels quickly get up and can measurably impact your health and cognitive performance for example

View attachment 2884089View attachment 2884114

If you want to step in further you could buy a good air dehumidifier (at least 20L per day or it won't do shit since it will pull 10% of that).

An air filtration system with 3 or 4 filters including an HEPA 10-14 (higher is better), some devices have togglable uv disinfection system and an air ionization system. There is also a system called airfree it's a filterless system you can add to the setup.

Some products have dehumidifier and air purifier combo, just don't buy some amazon scam

View attachment 2884176

Equality important is a device to monitor humidity, co2 and particles in the air indicated by VOC, PM10 and PM2.5

View attachment 2884189

All of this will significantly reduce your exposure to allergens, toxins and microbes which in the long term would cause loosing tens of thousands of hours of a health state AT THE VERY LEAST.

Still chronic infection and inflammation can remain in the sinus and specially in tonsils impacting health and looks.

I have constant mild tonsil inflammation since my teens, it might be the case that it ends up to be correlated with dark circles and worsening my eye area.

I recently did an experiment with aspirin and other with OTC antihistamine loratadine, by the name of claritine
With both 500mg acetylsalicylic acid per day divided in 4 doses spread evenly throughout the day or loratadine 5mg per day at night I noticed the difference in the morning, I look less bloated and my eye area looks less puffy and dark circles reduced like 20%
Breathing also seems better, removing mold before this had already fixed 90% of it

Another thing that can significantly improve breathing function are nasal strips, they widen airways and reduce air resistance
If you are sick or having problems with snoring or mouth breathing these are the way to go

View attachment 2884277

View attachment 2884267

I also believe nasal strips can be used to improve eye area
This study uses them to fix an eye conditon
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1772934/

View attachment 2884280

This might really work ngl
Mirin effort bhai,
Bookmark
I look into this topic tmr:sleep:

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO