PLEASE tell me how im not chadlite

:ROFLMAO: Your not the smart type of asian are you retard?
bro how the fuck you gonna have 500+ posts when you joined YESTERDAY buddy just face it your mad i got more going for me then you do just take the L.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 52404, Hero of the Imperium, buflek and 3 others
bro how the fuck you gonna have 500+ posts when you joined YESTERDAY buddy just face it your mad i got more going for me then you do just take the L.
You won nigga, your mutt side profile puts Dalits to shame. Chadlite in every city on earth

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and efidescontinuado
You won nigga, your mutt side profile puts Dalits to shame. Chadlite in every city on earth
ik your being sarcastic but thanks fr not tryna beef with anybody

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
no, if you got lighter skin it would improve ur looks, but you wont end up looking like the phenos i showed you, you need the actual genotype/physically expressed characsterics to have their pheno to have high appeal.
alright thanks for all the advice i think this post is getting out of hand and becoming a shit show. main takeaway i got to what to improve is grow out my hair and hope for the best.

6.5-6.75psl, Chang/Chad IRL, but low appeal because of Pheno, Not everything is about bones because you actually havent decent bones but its pheno thats really make or break face, here is a guy that has not as great as bones as the hapa i showed you but his pheno is 100x better which is why his dating success is 100x better

View attachment 2692451View attachment 2692452

Both are Half asian and white, but you can clearly see how pheno is very important to having high appeal.
Massive cope
CB3DDB88 9444 4769 88BE CB744BBCB6E7
C3373A26 D1C7 424B 9B02 9E7886C17384
7658B109 72B0 472E 8435 4DEBCE6D2670

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and aesthetic beauty
Oh yeh i ran his pics on hinge, bumble and other shit and this guy was getting white htb's, stacylites, white htb's with body halo and etc.

shit was crazy i did not believe it but some here on the forum cope and keep calling him "asian pheno failo= htn"
Asian phenotype has reduced smv. But hapa smv is close or on par to white chads.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Bonesbonesbonesbone
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and aesthetic beauty
High mtn at best

I think u mog

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
it doesnt count if u are chinese mixed with phillipino lol
im korean indian and wdym it doesnt count? i dont look close to my parents at all

• JFL
Reactions: Wigger
hoping i can turn out like this

nah man i just got fast metabolism and im just skinny overall thats why my bf is so low. mine prob near 10
ropefuel for me i have an insane fast metabolism aswell

bruh i eat like 1600 calories a day calm down
same lol, what’s your height and weight? i’m doing a body recomp rn, lifting weights and exercising hard + high protein diet to detoxify my body due to my shitty childhood diet. i might get to 13% bodyfat in like 5 months

bruh i eat like 1600 calories a day calm down
Eat some more; you want to grow tall while you can. Just be careful of your Indian genes, they may cuck you with skinnyfat belly

same lol, what’s your height and weight? i’m doing a body recomp rn, lifting weights and exercising hard + high protein diet to detoxify my body due to my shitty childhood diet. i might get to 13% bodyfat in like 5 months
im 5,8 at 99 pounds

• JFL
Reactions: Wigger
least delusional chinese

alr thanks. dont

omg almost like every model that also as good bones...
Bro they aren’t fucking 5’8 100 pounds tho do u not realize how skinny that is ☠️

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: antony 726 and Wigger
yea im starting to workout and eat alot also does my physique add to chadlite lvl or na?
Ur not chadlite ur physique alright idk ur only 100 pounds tho that’s very sus

Ur not chadlite ur physique alright idk ur only 100 pounds tho that’s very sus
I have a theory that my waist is the reason i weigh so little bc if i ask anyone what my weight with a t shirt is they all say like 120

I have a theory that my waist is the reason i weigh so little bc if i ask anyone what my weight with a t shirt is they all say like 120
Bro u only eat 1600 cal

Chink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
HTN teencel

Stay physically active and dripmaxx with some gymcelling you can ascend to chadlite

Dammm your nose is kinda off like my nose high htn it Htn

Nose job, hair and stronger eyelashes will ascend u to chadlite.

So get longer hair. Nosejob and latisse to u eyelashes.

Attachments

• B09EBEB8-604D-48C9-9354-2FB20EF2385E.jpeg
    B09EBEB8-604D-48C9-9354-2FB20EF2385E.jpeg
    475.7 KB · Views: 0
Eyelashes maxing improves ur ipd because its increases eye width by 6% by studies. Medium hair will adds more harmony and huge svm boost. Nose job will make u look more harmonious and younger.