PLEASE tell me how im not chadlite

This thread is a disaster and I’m not reading this all this shit.
@RoRoRoKo you are gl but uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Samsepioler
Dogshit pheno. Capped at mtn

• +1
Reactions: gigell and halfbloodaryanmaxxe
Nose, pencil neck, phenotype.

Probably also height bc you’re asian

• +1
Reactions: gigell
most Asians are capped at htn

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe
Born to serve u on noodles to Kung fu panda in the streets on Hong Kong

• JFL
Reactions: leon567
you need to softmax, tiktokmax and get some trendy hair. Also fashion.

Your actually good looking for an Asian, like HTN, your definitely not chadlite and here's why, your IPD is slightly unideal, your lacking overall bigonial width to zygomatic width (your jaw looks wider then your zygomatic width giving you a chipmunk face appearance), lacking zygomatic sharpness and ogee curve but you have good high set zygomatic bones, your temporal width is slightly wider than your FWHR giving you a larger overall cranium size relative to splanchnocranium ratio.

NGL, Most Asians don't look decent with a buzzcut but you pass off with a buzz quite well for Asian, however you would be looks maxxing if you get a perm/ fringe type of hairstyle like a messy TikTok pretty boy hairstyle, for your phenotype your skin tone is slightly on the darker side which is why overall your coloring looks off since you actually have quite dark eyebrows, hair but your dark skin is faioling it hard which puts you down to HTN, Your chin is slightly on the unideal size but it's fine because you have great chin projection and your Maxilla is well developed for an Asian, however not ideal your lacking some upper maxillary projection and forward growth (common in Asians) and you have a thin neck.

Overall, you're a HTN In looks, your certainly not a chadlite if your missing 1-2 of the criteria's I mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and bwrauycnee
Your actually good looking for an Asian, like HTN, your definitely not chadlite and here's why, your IPD is slightly unideal, your lacking overall bigonial width to zygomatic width (your jaw looks wider then your zygomatic width giving you a chipmunk face appearance), lacking zygomatic sharpness and ogee curve but you have good high set zygomatic bones, your temporal width is slightly wider than your FWHR giving you a larger overall cranium size relative to splanchnocranium ratio.

NGL, Most Asians don't look decent with a buzzcut but you pass off with a buzz quite well for Asian, however you would be looks maxxing if you get a perm/ fringe type of hairstyle like a messy TikTok pretty boy hairstyle, for your phenotype your skin tone is slightly on the darker side which is why overall your coloring looks off since you actually have quite dark eyebrows, hair but your dark skin is faioling it hard which puts you down to HTN, Your chin is slightly on the unideal size but it's fine because you have great chin projection and your Maxilla is well developed for an Asian, however not ideal your lacking some upper maxillary projection and forward growth (common in Asians) and you have a thin neck.

Overall, you're a HTN In looks, your certainly not a chadlite if your missing 1-2 of the criteria's I mentioned.
Htn to whom males?

Htn to whom males?
HTN, to girls in general, take into account hes 15 and has way more potential in a better hairstyle + other softmaxxs.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
black skinned asian he looks retarded 🤤
It's the IPD, it's associated with inbreeding but he can probs get lighter skin. he has a buzzcut which is majorrrr failo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Samsepioler
Cant change that pheno
Your right but his pheno looks decent overall, imagine if he was curry or other asian phenotype's.

Get mogged
IMG 0478

he needs that rice picker pheno
He's got a SEA pheno, overall its worse compared to Japanese but ehh he has decent bones for an Asian.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
High ltn at best

• +1
Reactions: wowamat
would be auto chadlite if replaced features with even average white mouth/nose/eyes. like Derek Graz or sergi cabrer

• +1
Reactions: Wigger
You are asian. Im a hapa and im severely held back just by being half asian, but im in EE, so its not that bad now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Why do you guys do this to yourselves?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and Samsepioler
you are gl but why are you asian?
get pheno transplant asap

• JFL
Reactions: Wigger
you got bones for an asian but still shit harmony and pheno so u're mtn

IMG 1337

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45811, Tai Lung and coomahboomah
Chadlites are meant to be goodlooking

Even htns are meant to be goodloking. You dont fit the bill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811

Finally someone who evaluated his flaws correctly!

Personally I think he could use this dude as a looksmaxxing inspiration.

He lacks some features but he has a pretty similar pheno and can get pretty close.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, aesthetic beauty, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
1/10 and I’m being generous

black skinned asian he looks retarded 🤤
Fuck off bro ive literally been complemented by numerous of white people saying that i have the perfect skin tone because its looks like im naturally tanned for the whole year.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, Hero of the Imperium and Samsepioler
Fuck off bro ive literally been complemented by numerous of white people saying that i have the perfect skin tone because its looks like im naturally tanned for the whole year.
I am a dalit then

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and Wigger

aight thanks bro what do you think i can do to improve these flaws?