People are obsessed with keeping things the way they are

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
We see it in every generation

Back then noble men were noble men, knights were knights, priests were priests, peasants were peasants

In India you have the caste system where you never move up or down unless you commit a crime (move down) or marry (go up)

Society has an OBSESSION with keeping things exactly the way they are.

The only difference is now we no longer use religion and Muh God to oppress each other…. So what do we use?…

MORALS AND ETHICS.
You’re never getting rich playing fairly. Crime is the only way to exceptional wealth. Intelligent, organized, financial crimes. Now people oppress you with “morality”… and the sense of “evil”

Like nigga I’m not gonna sit here and be content without wealth when ik millionaires and billionaires exist, I can and will commit serious violent crime to rise to the top.

Taxes, rent, bills, rising prices, inflation, whores draining money, alimony… you’re not getting rich legally LMFAOOOO

If you BELIEVE evil exists then what you are right now is exactly what Christians and Muslims were centuries ago that firmly believed religion (there are still subhumans that believe it).

“There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.”
Voldemort had it right.

The only reason people are against evil is because people have a “if I can’t win, neither can you mindset”, aka “the hater” mindset. Power dictates the victor, and the victor dictates how history is written… that’s all there is to it.

The gigs up and if you haven’t realized this then you’re behind schedule.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and granitegroyper
To add to this. Police and mental health act as barriers to rise to power and wealth. Police use force, mental health use mind games. “Muh narcissism” “Muh ASPD” “Muh Schizo” nigga stfu I want money and you’re in my way… PERIOD

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Chintuck22 and granitegroyper
If you want to do anything do not announceit to the world please

• +1
Reactions: granitegroyper
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, granitegroyper and Deleted member 26657
Completely correct, man made morals have no bearing in reality

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
The morals society brings about are just cope to try and even the playing field and keep the lab rats (general public) going

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale