Official pedophile list

Muhhh technically I’m not a child predator :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: @coispet Can you ban him or some shit? This is a very slippery slope.
thought this was not going to go in my favour :hnghn:

IMG 2609

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ricky212, Michael Myers and 5 others
The law doesnt change those who disobey it, your on here for a reason. You are disgusting and need to seek mental help
Except I don’t disobey it and that’s the point.

You’re really slow at picking up context.

I’m making fun of Aladdin faggot
Nvm then im just heated about that thread I saw.

This is a real problem and the pedophiles here convince others they dont exist

Except I don’t disobey it and that’s the point.

You’re really slow at picking up context.
So your a pedophile who obeys the law only because you would totally be a predator if it was legal. Makes perfect sense you should stop talking your making it worse

@Amnesia is not included?

• +1
Reactions: mug
So your a pedophile who obeys the law only because you would totally be a predator if it was legal. Makes perfect sense you should stop talking your making it worse
Making it worse. Nah it doesn’t matter. This thread is whiny as fuck.

i want the teenage sluts from my gym

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and mug
Technically I’m not a child predator since I haven’t actually even attempted the crime. Not that you care about any accuracy of words you use though.
I have tried to slay 17 yr olds but in Europe that’s legal

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Aladin and mug
Every man does they’ve done studies proving most men like 14 year olds.
I can smell your 2 tb of cp goon cave from here based off that alone

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Aladin
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Vermilioncorefan isn’t. @Xtra is a subhuman larper that keeps trying to cling to different edgy opinions until he gets bullied for it and moves to a new one.
my girl is 16

• +1
Reactions: moggathon, Aladin and mug
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, vermillioncorefan and mug
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, goodgamebro, Autismcel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and mug
liking developed females in their prime is pedo according to this clown

liking developed females in their prime is pedo according to this clown
You said for me to add you the AOC is 16 in most places, your confusing who im against. In fact im rizzing a 17 yo in highschool rn because the AOC is 17 im literally agreeing with you and im 21

In fact im rizzing a 17 yo in highschool rn because the AOC is 17 im literally agreeing with you and im 21
you’re literally a fucking pedo yourself you fucking weirdo:feelskek:i knew it cuz why else do u care smh

you’re literally a fucking pedo yourself you fucking weirdo:feelskek:i knew it cuz why else do u care smh
Bro what u said u rizzing 16 yo 😂😂😂 also thats not pedo becuase its legal

• Ugh..
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Bro what u said u rizzing 16 yo 😂😂😂 also thats not pedo becuase its legal
nah ur fr disgusting. 21 and 17 ur a fucking creep dude
at least i’m 18 with a 16 yo gf and yes that is illegal in my area

• JFL
nah ur fr disgusting. 21 and 17 ur a fucking creep dude
at least i’m 18 with a 16 yo gf and yes that is illegal in my area

17.999 days :soy:

Im against pedophiles and people who like 14 yos *cough not girls who are literally legal and are my height and look slightly younger.

• JFL
bro fell for an xtra post

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, mug and vermillioncorefan
17.999 days :soy:

Im against pedophiles and people who like 14 yos *cough not girls who are literally legal and are my height and look slightly younger.
17 is illegal in most states + in some countries it’s illegal for a woman to drive that doesn’t make it right :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
weird ahh nigga date someone who graduated high school at least cmon pedo

17 is illegal in most states + in some countries it’s illegal for a woman to drive that doesn’t make it right :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
weird ahh nigga date someone who graduated high school at least cmon pedo

Bro is mad im going to supersenior his girl

Bro its literally legal and Im just talking to her Im not gonna ask her out unless she asks me but I caught her looking at me. There is nuance to it and im not taking advantage but if its weird ill stop nigga even though she looks the same as the 24 yo girl i work with

• Ugh..
No im sorry but liking 14 yos is not right, they’re not developed and is slippery slope i will remove you for the close age gap but its still questionable.

Most of these people on here are cull adults liking little children, your in a grey zone
Bruh most reasonable states already have a Romeo and Juliet law, that isn’t rly a grey area

• +1
Bruh most reasonable states already have a Romeo and Juliet law, that isn’t rly a grey area
You mean like young couple and one becomes older than 18? Yeah I agree

Im a reasonable person im not against teens in HS

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
You mean like young couple and one becomes older than 18? Yeah I agree

Im a reasonable person im not against teens in HS
Well older than whatever the AOC is in the particular state yeah

u said 14 and 17 was questionable though which is what I'm disagreeing with

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and mug
Bro is mad im going to supersenior his girl

Bro its literally legal and Im just talking to her Im not gonna ask her out unless she asks me but I caught her looking at me. There is nuance to it and im not taking advantage but if its weird ill stop nigga even though she looks the same as the 24 yo girl i work with
u call people pedo but here u are writing pedo sympathist essays on incel site:feelshaha::feelshaha:youre such a fucking joke ngl i feel bad for your girl hopefully she gets help

just cuz smth is legal or illegal doesn’t make it right or wrong what’s with ur 0 awareness

• +1
u call people pedo but here u are writing pedo sympathist essays on incel site:feelshaha::feelshaha:youre such a fucking joke ngl i feel bad for your girl hopefully she gets help

just cuz smth is legal or illegal doesn’t make it right or wrong what’s with ur 0 awareness

So if she was 18 then it would be ok in your definition? Im not sympathizing, like I said im against young tweens and child predators but someone who is slightly shorter than me and 1 year below 18 is wild. If she was 18 you wouldnt bat an eye, but because your in hs you think your somehow better.

If I was you I’d call yourself a pedophile Because muh technically romeo and juliet law bro shes 16 bro and im legally an adult at 18. :feelsuhh:

• +1

Idk man if its weird Ill stop talking to her but she isnt my girlfriend shes a coworker and we are very similar personality wise and people have asked me if im in HS before

• +1
15 is legal where I live

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, mug and Klasik01
My bad i was confusing you with someone else but still if you disagree with the AOC other people will fall down the slope into saying 12 is ok and then they will like literal children so we have to agree with the AOC even if there is outliers, in many states its 16 or 17 already but im not targeting those people but those that like children i will remove you
Age of consent laws shouldn’t even exist you stupid soy faggot, they cause inceldom, maybe try to use your brain for once instead of going by what society wants you to think

Vermilioncorefan isn’t. @Xtra is a subhuman larper that keeps trying to cling to different edgy opinions until he gets bullied for it and moves to a new one.
You don’t even know me, keep barking

• +1
Age of consent laws shouldn’t even exist you stupid soy faggot, they cause inceldom, maybe try to use your brain for once instead of going by what society wants you to think

So you think luring a child into an alley and raping them is ascension? Please define ascension in your own words

Muhh guys I’m a psychopath , muhhh I’m so dark triad guys , muhh now I’m a pedo please notice me. You’re my fucking dog. Ugly cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and mug
So you think luring a child into an alley and raping them is ascension? Please define ascension in your own words
Ascension is subjective. If someone likes actual children then it’s not my problem, they should be able to fuck kids if they want to, I will never understand users who defend age of consent laws as they are a core reason behind inceldom