@Aladin
@radicalrationalist
@Xtra
@klip11
@vermillioncorefan
@Celphony
@Lulleko
@Madridista

This problem is increasing on the forum and we need to crack down on these subhuman troglodytes

This is a forum about looksmaxxing not the free candy van dealership

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Sny, Aero and 29 others
@BigJimsWornOutTires

You are a good user we need to stop this problem

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Pedofile = attracted to kids, I'm not. I'm only attracted to girls that are already biologically matured, regardless of age.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, grief, Ricky212 and 12 others
Pedofile = attracted to kids, I'm not. I'm only attracted to girls that are already biologically matured, regardless of age.
You realize most of those people are attracted to little children not 18 yo highschool girls I’ll remove you from this if you agree

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, grief and PrinceLuenLeoncur
add me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, aesthetic beauty, Narcissus🥀 and 2 others
You realize most of those people are attracted to little children not 18 yo highschool girls I’ll remove you from this if you agree
So once they turn 18 from 17 and 11 months they're suddenly adults now? :soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Sny, mvp2v1 and 8 others
So once they turn 18 from 17 and 11 months they're suddenly adults now? :soy::soy:
You were talking about 14 yos those girls are not even developed yet in most cases

I can't speak for them, only for myself, and I made it clear...

You were talking about 14 yos those girls are not even developed yet in most cases
I never talked about 14 yos jfl

Lowest I would go is 16

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ryldoo IS COPING, Mister Fuwy and 1 other person
I can't speak for them, only for myself, and I made it clear...
Ok then im not removing you because you made it clear that you want to cope about being a pedo

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus
I'd ask your definition of pedophile, though I suspect the answer would be stupid.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Aladin
14 year olds can reproduce and have thus reached sexual maturity.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tigrxs, zeshama, Costcosuperstore and 7 others
I never talked about 14 yos jfl

Lowest I would go is 16
My bad i was confusing you with someone else but still if you disagree with the AOC other people will fall down the slope into saying 12 is ok and then they will like literal children so we have to agree with the AOC even if there is outliers, in many states its 16 or 17 already but im not targeting those people but those that like children i will remove you

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Autismcel
14 year olds can reproduce and have thus reached sexual maturity.
Ive seen your other posts your a sick man who needs to be locked up

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Aero, Ricky212 and 2 others
Great list, don't be afraid to expose more of these creeps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Aero, Ricky212 and 3 others
Great list, don't be afraid to expose more of these creeps
These people are sickos feel free to add more of your own when you see them they need to be held accountable

@klip11 rate snowbunny
49ebcbe955774bfbb9915d9730ced959

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ricky212, Manletmachine and 5 others
@The False Prophet
@Aladin
@radicalrationalist
@Xtra
@klip11
@ManletJordanBarrett
@vermillioncorefan
@Celphony

This problem is increasing on the forum and we need to crack down on these subhuman troglodytes

Vermilioncorefan isn’t. @Xtra is a subhuman larper that keeps trying to cling to different edgy opinions until he gets bullied for it and moves to a new one.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Ricky212, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Ive seen your other posts your a sick man who needs to be locked up
You have no argument you’re just a whiny bitch. You believe in locking people up for posting mean things on the internet, if anyone needs to be locked up it’s you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama and Imretarded?
I'd ask your definition of pedophile, though I suspect the answer would be stupid.
My definition is people who werent tagged yet respond defensively on this thread.

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs, Ricky212 and Imretarded?
You have no argument you’re just a whiny bitch. You believe in locking people up for posting mean things on the internet, if anyone needs to be locked up it’s you.
Your a pedophile whos mad he got called out

@The False Prophet
@Aladin
@radicalrationalist
@Xtra
@klip11
@ManletJordanBarrett
@vermillioncorefan
@Celphony
@Lulleko
@Madridista

What the fuck I’m 17

Vermilioncorefan isn’t. @Xtra is a subhuman larper that keeps trying to cling to different edgy opinions until he gets bullied for it and moves to a new one.
I dont care if he thinks its edgy its not right when people go unopposed in evil

What the fuck I’m 17
No im sorry but liking 14 yos is not right, they’re not developed and is slippery slope i will remove you for the close age gap but its still questionable.

Most of these people on here are cull adults liking little children, your in a grey zone

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Your a pedophile whos mad he got called out
I’m an ephebophile who has seen people like you over a dozen times.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
No im sorry but liking 14 yos is not right, they’re not developed and is slippery slope i will remove you for the close age gap but its still questionable.

Most of these people on here are cull adults liking little children, your in a grey zone
14 and 17 jfl shut the fuck up faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and mug
I’m an ephebophile who has seen people like you over a dozen times.
When you have to specify what age bracket of child you like… you’re a pedo son.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and mug

I’ll stop liking them when I turn 18 to be fair

Done, im not trying to target grey zone highschoolers but actual monsters
then go join the actual police force instead of thinking you’re doing any justice behind your keyboard faggot.

then go join the actual police force instead of thinking you’re doing any justice behind your keyboard faggot.
I might man but I thought this would let others know to avoid you, you cant hide behind highschoolers liking people in their school im talking about you sexualizing 12 yos with your little group of child predators

16 is realistically when 99% of foids are mature (they mature physically and mentally faster than men)
I dunno many girls @ 20 look more developed than 16

But as I said lowest I go is 17.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
Dont care you are sick grown ass man liking tweens
@Aladin is the only one I would agree with but I’m like 90% sure he’s rage baiting

• +1
Reactions: mug
16 is realistically when 99% of foids are mature (they mature physically and mentally faster than men)
Most states have 16 as AOC which i support im not trying to target highschoolers where that is normal but actual predators

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
@Aladin is the only one I would agree with but I’m like 90% sure he’s rage baiting
Rage bait or not its sick behavior and people need to know not to do it

I might man but I thought this would let others know to avoid you, you cant hide behind highschoolers liking people in their school im talking about you sexualizing 12 yos with your little group of child predators
Technically I’m not a child predator since I haven’t actually even attempted the crime. Not that you care about any accuracy of words you use though.

Rage bait or not its sick behavior and people need to know not to do it
You think this post with do anything. Keep rep farming faggot

Technically I’m not a child predator since I haven’t actually even attempted the crime. Not that you care about any accuracy of words you use though.
no one is forcing you to be a pedophile but your thoughts control who you are and when you get the means to act you might and that is something I cannot risk even once

Muhhh technically I’m not a child predator :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: @coispet Can you ban him or some shit? This is a very slippery slope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and coispet
You think this post with do anything. Keep rep farming faggot
I said Im not targeting yoh becuase your 17 and liking 14 yos, this post is a reaction to @The False Prophet post for advocating grown men finger 12 yos or that thats ok.

If you dont know what you are arguing against dont do it

no one is forcing you to be a pedophile but your thoughts control who you are and when you get the means to act you might and that is something I cannot risk even once
Are you genuinely afraid the law is gonna change to the AoC being 12?

Muhhh technically I’m not a child predator :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: @coispet Can you ban him or some shit? This is a very slippery slope.
The fact your getting so pressed when I said your not a pedo because your in hs makes me want to add you because what people get offended by is who they are

I said Im not targeting yoh becuase your 17 and liking 14 yos, this post is a reaction to @The False Prophet post for advocating grown men finger 12 yos or that thats ok.

If you dont know what you are arguing against dont do it
But you put this fella on the list for it

The fact your getting so pressed when I said your not a pedo because your in hs makes me want to add you because what people get offended by is who they are
I’m making fun of Aladdin faggot

• +1
Reactions: mug
Are you genuinely afraid the law is gonna change to the AoC being 12?
The law doesnt change those who disobey it, your on here for a reason. You are disgusting and need to seek mental help