Most people in here are better off Andrew Tate Maxxing

NitoRump

NitoRump

Silver
Honestly its kinda cringy seeing all these autistic attempts at enhancing appearance when at the end you are doing nothing but getting validation from other users here and not women irl.
Basic stuff like getting low bf, builiding aesthetic physique, clearing skin etc. everybody knows.
If you don't have Chad genetics, you don't have Chad genetics end of story, you'll never get Chad treatment.
Just Andrew Tate maxx, yeah he is recessed subhuman but statusmaxx moneymaxx and badboymaxx ultimately have given him infinite access to women.
Practically more achievable by the average user here than increasing "psl retardation"
His brother Tristan is on another level because he is also htn along with all things Andrew already has.
Basically sex appeal maxx to achieve your maximum SMV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, 4ever, Carv and 5 others
Everything matters.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder and mvp2v1
Screenshot 2024 05 01 00 59 18 324 comandroidchrome

Me if "Tate Maxx" jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, Ryldoo IS COPING, CarrotMaxxer and 3 others
Become chad or die trying. simple as nigger

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and mvp2v1
Become chad or die trying. simple as nigger
You cannot "become chad".
If you are not born with the proper genetics you will never be.
All surgeries and whatever autistic bullshit people here do just makes them look uncanny and have no harmony at all, just to satiate some "PSL ratios"

All surgeries and whatever autistic bullshit people here do just makes them look uncanny and have no harmony at all, just to satiate some "PSL ratios"
I just need 1 more inch of height, roids, jaw fillers, lip fillers, rhino and then ill be chad

• Love it
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
I just need 1 more inch of height, roids, jaw fillers, lip fillers, rhino and then ill be chad
stopped reading at 1 inch of height.
good luck tho

I'm better looking than andrew that who has a recessed jaw, receding hairline and just a weird face. Honestly the real looksmaxxing here is weight loss, moneymaxxing and maybe fixing hair everything else is absolute cope.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and NitoRump
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy and <6PSLcel
u got this bhai
i just need 3 inches of height, roids, cheekbone implants, buccal fat reduction, rhino, alarplasty, lip filler and a bbl (for good measures)
and then ill be htn 😍

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and <6PSLcel
infinite access to women but all of them are sub 5.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
Practically more achievable by the average user here than increasing "psl retardation
no its not lol
you dont need to be a full blown 6'4 6 psl chad to get the chad treatment
atleast avg height , good looking face and good body is enough and its acheivable too
just statusmax , moneymax and badboymax doesnt work so easy lmao

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Shut up, a chad isn’t somebody with a perfect face. It’s that guy you know that is popular, athletic, fucks some bitches, and lives a great life. You dirty little incel.

Shut up, a chad isn’t somebody with a perfect face. It’s that guy you know that is popular, athletic, fucks some bitches, and lives a great life. You dirty little incel.
who the fuck mentioned anything about face being perfect?
It does not need to be perfect, but it does need to be good looking.
And good looking faces are a result of great features and good harmony, which are indeed genetic and predetermined in your mother's womb

who the fuck mentioned anything about face being perfect?
It does not need to be perfect, but it does need to be good looking.
And good looking faces are a result of great features and good harmony, which are indeed genetic and predetermined in your mother's womb
You can be popular, athletic, fuck bitches, live a great life with an average/above average face. Just because you don’t go outside doesn’t mean you need to be a 8/10-9/10. Women have feelings also you know

• JFL
Reactions: NitoRump
Yes just pimpmaxx

• +1
Only if you are her first lay or the most attractive dude she has slept with.
No? You really haven’t felt the touch of woman I see. Even if you’re her 3rd she will have feelings.

Or Tristan Tate maxing, since he puts a lot of effort into his looks in addition to what Andrew is doing.

• +1