People here sometimes ask me if I have been watching ANDREW TATE because im so blackpilled on locationpill n western women

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
People here sometimes ask me if I have been watching ANDREW TATE because im so blackpilled on locationpill n western women

The truth is I have never watched ANDREW TATE. I didn't even know who he was until he was mentioned on this forum

I've just always been blackpilled on Location because I have seen both sides of the coin. I have lived for a couple years in Asia before so I know the diffrence from the west when it comes to getting women. The diffrence is day n night you can't even imagine

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, oldcelloser, 444 and 1 other person
Even INDIA is day n night diffrence from VIETNAM according to @BombayVikings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 21700
Is it worth giving up 1st world luxuries for?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I've just always been blackpilled on Location because I have seen both sides of the coin. I have lived for a couple years in Asia before so I know the diffrence from the west when it comes to getting women. The diffrence is day n night you can't even imagine
storytime?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
tell us one story bhai we would like to hear more

Sometimes I used to fuck 2 girls in 1 day. From tinder. 1 in the morning n 1 in the evening. It's easy in Asia

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
  • +1
I will geo-max simply cuz I hate how dutch people socialize.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and Deleted member 21620
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and MoggerGaston
I will geo-max simply cuz I hate how dutch people socialize.

Yeah the west is fucked n autistic

Although you have legal drugs n cheap prostitutes in Amsterdam atleast so that's good you could use that to cope bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
But what colour is your Bugatti?

The truth is I have never watched ANDREW TATE. I didn't even know who he was until he was mentioned on this forum

Add Eastern Europe and Russia.

The location pill is honestly a blackpill. I am stuck in the United States of shit, with the highest obesity, and one that fails to recognize the beatify of my tan skin and obsesses about muh race.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser

congrats you have won at blackpill thinking; you know what to do now
Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

most ppl here think their 2mm of bone with Coceancig for 100.000$+ is gonna get them a stacy :feelskek: :lul:
dont even understand why ppl bother in the west catering to foids that want the 1% of men
but i guess they'll awake when these hoes will want the top 0.1% or perhaps the top 0.01%
men usually "wake up" at the last minute, in regards to women, but by then its usually too late

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Is it worth giving up 1st world luxuries for?
yes but if you go to the 2nd world theres practically no difference; the healthcare system is better and much cheaper in a lot of those compared to the US/CA or Anglo countries for ex, according to all statistics
food is much better also (much less artifical stuff in it) and clothing brands are everywhere, including the 3rd world
i immigrated from EE to the US and if i had the US money there and slightly better other stuff , i woulda stayed there
the US is a country for RICH people, unfortunately
ofc nobody is suggesting Burkina Faso or Mauritania to anyone here :lul:
also we have the Internet worldwide, so talk about modern "conveniences" :lul:

the US is a country for RICH people, unfortunately
I will second this. Pay rich people prices, you can make rich people money here though.

• +1
  • +1