Leanmaxx

I love chocolate and chips ffs, leanmaxxing is so hard when you just want to cope and eat tasty shit that gives you pleasure and dopamine

I feel despair when I’ve been eating healthily for a while and then think of the burger or pizza restaurant down the road. Popcorn is good though if you want something tasty and low calorie to cope with

But at least I manage to control my binge-eating. When I stuff myself and get bloated, I get so disgusted with myself and my bloated face that I manage to eat healthily and debloat and lose fat again for some time, but consistency in this department is something I struggle with. I have ADHD as well, could have something to do with it.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, PrinceLuenLeoncur and datboijj
@MaestheticMaso you freak

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
still wild, I'm a 5'3 teramanlet yet I weight around 110lbs, like 4lbs less than u, and we're around the same bf. Either ur bones are super light or mine are heavy jfl
i weigh 125lbs at 5'11 last time i checked prob dropped a few pounds but still have somewhat bloated stomach, chest fat, and bloated face. fucking madarchod benchod kala kutta god cursed me or some shit wtf

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
my plan is to cut until i go to college if i dont get lean then i will just accept the fact that i wasted my time and do a body recompositing at the gym. ive tried cutting through low cal diet before but was never really consistent, and guys in my situation told me to cut whereas guys who just had some fat on stomach tell me to bulk jfl

i weigh 125lbs at 5'11 last time i checked prob dropped a few pounds but still have somewhat bloated stomach, chest fat, and bloated face. fucking madarchod benchod kala kutta god cursed me or some shit wtf
I don’t get it, u should be broomstick thin at that weight jfl

I don’t get it, u should be broomstick thin at that weight jfl
im skinnyfat. i am losing fat though, i used to never take progress pics but i am now and slowly dropping the fat. but unless its extremely sunny outside you would assume im at a healthy bodyfat % from my face and limbs

You're literally fighting against your brain which has gone through millions of years of evolution to ensure you keep excess fat for famines.

You have to suffer for years and years, without slipping up, because a tiny slip up could set you back months.

Cutting kills my ability to sleep, which makes me unable to do work effectively, delirious and low will power. It makes you obsessed with food, even just maintaining my weight and not getting fatter feels damn near impossible.

It always makes me question if it's even worth it for foids. And I'm not talking about eating junk food, I'm talking about eating healthy whole foods to satiation vs being ravishingly hungry.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Alt Number 3
You're literally fighting against your brain which has gone through millions of years of evolution to ensure you keep excess fat for famines.

You have to suffer for years and years, without slipping up, because a tiny slip up could set you back months.

Cutting kills my ability to sleep, which makes me unable to do work effectively, delirious and low will power. It makes you obsessed with food, even just maintaining my weight and not getting fatter feels damn near impossible.

It always makes me question if it's even worth it for foids. And I'm not talking about eating junk food, I'm talking about eating healthy whole foods to satiation vs being ravishingly hungry.
Women don't have men who starve themselves as bfs
They have wide framed guys between 15-25% bf

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, noodlelover and Alt Number 3
I love chocolate and chips ffs, leanmaxxing is so hard when you just want to cope and eat tasty shit that gives you pleasure and dopamine

I feel despair when I’ve been eating healthily for a while and then think of the burger or pizza restaurant down the road. Popcorn is good though if you want something tasty and low calorie to cope with

But at least I manage to control my binge-eating. When I stuff myself and get bloated, I get so disgusted with myself and my bloated face that I manage to eat healthily and debloat and lose fat again for some time, but consistency in this department is something I struggle with. I have ADHD as well, could have something to do with it.
Neurodivergent people are more likely to be fat. We are doubling fucked due to us having a dopamine defect so we are more likely to be slaves to our vices

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover and TUSSELEIF
still wild, I'm a 5'3 teramanlet yet I weight around 110lbs, like 4lbs less than u, and we're around the same bf. Either ur bones are super light or mine are heavy jfl
wtf age??

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Brutal af, r u getting LL

Worst thing ab leanmaxxing rn for me isn’t even the hunger it’s my shit bf distribution. Only can see my upper abs slightly, love handles still exist. I’m 161ish lbs 5’9 with 2 yrs of natty gains. Prolly like 17% bf, but I feel like more of my abs should be showing and love handles should be completely gone by now. :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Brutal Indian bf distribution pill, also I fell for the bulking meme HARD last year. Like I legit started leanmaxxing at like 26% bf, I’m so sick of this shit man

Went from 182 lbs to low 160s now I gotta do this for prolly 10 more lbs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Oh great. Then I can focus on other falios. :D

I'm still going to keep trying to leanmax because I want to test if it changes how women treat me.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Oh great. Then I can focus on other falios. :D

I'm still going to keep trying to leanmax because I want to test if it changes how women treat me.
Yeah same for me. I’m 20% now, look and feel awful.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz and noodlelover
25% is way too high, even 20%. 10-15% is ideal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz and noodlelover

I don't like chocolate much, but I like salty things like pizza, chips, hamburgers...

Binge eating is a problem. It's easy to gain 10 kg in a short amount of time. Takes way longer time to get rid of those 10 kilograms.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Water. Impossible to lose weight. I've been stuck on 67kg for 2 weeks right now. Goal is 58.

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
I literally only eat food I don't want to and I eat very little and the progress is still so slow.

I'm hungry all the time basically. It's still worth it but it's extremely hard with my apetite and metabolism.

Meanwhile lots of my friends are effortlessly at 12% and eat like 1 meal a day.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Na most built guys are atleast 20% irl
I’m 20% here?
IMG 8696

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
You just have to be disciplined and realize goyslop is not meant for human consumption, its genuinely so easy to lose weight

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Leanmaxxing is one of the hardest things you will do on your life . I literally joined med school and made my first 10k usd before finishing this shit

inb4 ectomorphs kiddos will come saying its easy while they have genetically low appetite
Can't leanmaxx long because my mental state goes bad and affects my performance with the grades, Im asian and have a typical endormorphic stocky cold adapted build, so getting fat is my natural form it seems. oh well idc rn, only care about my atar for uni>

Yes man I'm trying for 7 years and I couldnt manage a single day without binge eating and 3 l of cola