Leanmaxx

shieldzz

shieldzz

Leanmaxxing is one of the hardest things you will do on your life . I literally joined med school and made my first 10k usd before finishing this shit

inb4 ectomorphs kiddos will come saying its easy while they have genetically low appetite

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sweetheart, Manana, moreroidsmoredates and 14 others
Leanmaxxing is one of the hardest things you will do on your life . I literally joined med school and made my first 10k usd before finishing this shit

inb4 ectomorphs kiddos will come saying its easy while they have genetically low appetite
Leanmaxxing sucks since I use food to cope.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Manana, BrahminBoss and 10 others
Ectos don't have low appetite, it's the opposite

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SoundnVision, MaestheticMaso and shieldzz
Leanmaxxing sucks since I use food to cope.
Humans were meant to eat and this is a normal urge,to eat. Same as pissing,etc. But you have to starve

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, datboijj and murdah
It won’t help me look any better unfortunately I’m just that fucking hideous

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Alexios and shieldzz
Ectos don't have low appetite, it's the opposite
ectos or whatever. theres some ppl which have high metabolism and are year all round while doing nothing

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
ectos or whatever. theres some ppl which have high metabolism and are year all round while doing nothing
Slow metabolism can make you get bigger and bulk easier, both have pros and cons

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
fax borgar too tasty leanmaxx too hard

• Ugh..
Easy wtih PEDS

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Slow metabolism can make you get bigger and bulk easier, both have pros and cons
yea fuck bulk i dont wanna be invisible my whole life. ive hit my lowest weight ever now and finally getting some attention from foids . still more than 15 bf tho

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover and Autismcel
  • JFL
Easy wtih PEDS
i even do that but u have to fight the sides. its not easy at all lmfao. You either fight hunger or the sides from this shit

if ur not reccesed it will
It won’t I have terrible bone structure and facial features, it never began for me, even if my parents did embryo selection i would be incel

• So Sad
My metabolism is too fast it's so hard to gain weight. Currently 52kg at 181cm barefoot

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and shieldzz
yea fuck bulk i dont wanna be invisible my whole life. ive hit my lowest weight ever now and finally getting some attention from foids . still more than 15 bf tho
If you're desperate just hop on TRT/testosterone, it's the safest compared to other anabolic drugs

But you gotta manage your E levels so you don't get gyno

• +1
Easy wtih PEDS
as a natty easier way to leanmaxx is doing moderate cardio on most days a week and weightlifting 3-4 days

problem is gymcels got convinced cardio is bad thats why you see a lot of bloated cucks gymcelling nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Softboymaxx and n9wiff
If you're desperate just hop on TRT/testosterone, it's the safest compared to other anabolic drugs

But you gotta manage your E levels so you don't get gyno
I already have genetically gyno. I will get surgery in 1-2 years. Test cycle will make u hungry. impossible for me to eat 1500 cals a day on test.

im planning a lean bulk with test e cycle after i finish the cut and idc about gyno cuz i will get surgery anyway

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Autismcel and shieldzz
as a natty easier way to leanmaxx is doing moderate cardio on most days a week and weightlifting 3-4 days

problem is gymcels got convinced cardio is bad thats why you see a lot of bloated cucks gymcelling nowadays
I still do cardio too not just for staying lean but for health and keeping my body moving.

Good thing to do no matter what, staying active is almost alwasy good for you so long it's not excessive

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I already have genetically gyno. I will get surgery in 1-2 years. Test cycle will make u hungry. impossible for me to eat 1500 cals a day on test.

im planning a lean bulk with test e cycle after i finish the cut and idc about gyno cuz i will get surgery anyway
You gotta make sure your gyno doesn't get worse

If it gets very bad then you wouldn't be happy with the post results of the surgery, you might get a permanent scar.

• Hmm...
I still do cardio too not just for staying lean but for health and keeping my body moving.

Good thing to do no matter what, staying active is almost alwasy good for you so long it's not excessive
whats ur bf at 52 kgs?

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
It's hell on earth tbh

Might hop on DNP

bro, you are already in my ignore. I just check in from time to time to see what you have to say. And it's always some inkwell level shut.

whats ur bf at 52 kgs?
I estimate about sub 15%. My forearms, delts, and chest are is really lean. I have visible abs and the only places I really have "fat" are my love handles a little and my lower back.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and shieldzz
I estimate about sub 15%. My forearms, delts, and chest are is really lean. I have visible abs and the only places I really have "fat" are my love handles a little and my lower back.
if ur not 10% at 52 kg 6 foot idk what to say

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
bro, you are already in my ignore. I just check in from time to time to see what you have to say. And it's always some inkwell level shut.
you are a kid pay respect when you talk to me . slave

It's costing me a lot, I can't stop eating.

I'm an alwayshungrycel

getting and particularly staying lean is literally the hardest thing I've ever had to do in life, I am not exaggerating. If I eat any sort of carb that's not a raw fruit or a vegetable I will bloat up so fast

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, noodlelover, Chadeep and 2 others
getting and particularly staying lean is literally the hardest thing I've ever had to do in life, I am not exaggerating. If I eat any sort of carb that's not a raw fruit or a vegetable I will bloat up so fast
what was ur bodyfat peak?

I agree made many posts on this. Many many posts

Weightloss is arguably as hard as becoming a millionaire for some. I enjoy food it’s hard

• +1
Reactions: Manana, datboijj, Chadeep and 3 others

leanmaxxing is easy as shit nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Alt Number 3 and noodlelover
are u actually 6ft?

I am 5 11 unfrauded
still wild, I'm a 5'3 teramanlet yet I weight around 110lbs, like 4lbs less than u, and we're around the same bf. Either ur bones are super light or mine are heavy jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
still wild, I'm a 5'3 teramanlet yet I weight around 110lbs, like 4lbs less than u, and we're around the same bf. Either ur bones are super light or mine are heavy jfl
You definitely are just more jacked.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
I have bad body comp