“Lack of interest” in subject probably doesn’t exist - the solution is to take drugs

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
I wasn’t interested in what I was studying in college, so I spent most of my time procrastinating on the internet where I learned how to perfectly read and write Sumerian Cuniform tablets

- said NO ONE EVER
This is one of the biggest copes I hear by normies that I have to hold my tongue because I would explain to them that MAKES THEM A SUBHUMAN

For the same reason as feeling lost or having no “passion”. your not gonna find your “passion”, it’s the same tier as the idea that God made one foid for every man, the one

The truth is YOU HAVE IT OR YOU DON’T. If you have it, there’s no hyper-specific field that you are perfect fit for. Skills and talents don’t work like that.

You are gonna good at something like logic, or manipulating people. If you’re logical you can play chess

or you can do code computer battles

This is the same talent so you will use same brain areas and feel the same after with bascially no difference.

IF YOU HAVE IT YOU’RE GONNA KNOW. 0.00% chance no one would notice Einstein IQ. The same principle as if you have looks you’re gonna know by reactions from females.

Apart from talent, lack of passion, focus and ability to do a job is the result of SHIT BRAIN FUNCTIONING

do you think peasants “weren’t interested” in farming?

do you think that cavemen “weren’t interested” in hunting

do you think that kings “weren’t interested” in ruling

no LOL.

if you feel good, in a good mood, everything feels good to do, even cleaning up shit in a stable.

if you feel bad everything will be sluggish slow and poorly done.

This is obvious is you’ve ever had good or bad moods.

Sick people the old and incels move slowly and energetic winners move with a spring in their step and do everything faster and better. Some people have it and some people don’t, best day for man 1 is not even comparable to worst day of winner.

Don’t listen to failed normies, self improoovers, NEETS, therapy goers who tell you to stop jerking off or clean your room however.

winners, billionaires, NBA stars, actors usually have sex AND win. Muhhhh nofap

the Solution is simple: cheat and take drugs until you acquire brain

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, horizontallytall, Deleted member 27746 and 20 others
Good thread.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, incel194012940, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
Which Drugs Do You Recommend?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

I mean, all of those are arguably natural human instincts, so there's no way one would "not be interested" in them as you said. Different modern careers and universities are not naturally encoded into the brain, however.

Which drugs?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Prince88
What are you waffling about

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and poopoohead
I tried this and never will again
If you take drugs to achieve something it’s not ’you’ achieving it anymore and youre completely fucking up the neurological pathways in your brain, you’ll eventually become addicted and feel empty without them, everything you ever did on drugs will be impossible to do sober and pale in comparision. Drugs will alter the neuroplasticity of your brain and make you slave eventually, why do this if you can do it sober? Discipline is what is needed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Respalier, schizo echochamber, WanderingBurro and 6 others
If you take drugs to achieve something it’s not ’you’ achieving it anymore and youre completely fucking up the neurological pathways in your brain, you’ll eventually become addicted and feel empty without them, everything you ever did on drugs will be impossible to do sober and pale in comparision. Drugs will alter the neuroplasticity of your brain and make you slave eventually, why do this if you can do it sober? Discipline is what is needed
drugs doesnt just mean amphetamine abuse bhai

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
drugs doesnt just mean amphetamine abuse bhai
Most drugs are shit and will you make their slave, downers are coping substances, uppers will ruin your baseline. Some psychadelics can be theurepetical

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim, horizontallytall, mvp2v1 and 3 others
Most drugs are shit and will you make their slave, downers are coping substances, uppers will ruin your baseline. Some psychadelics can be theurepetical
both are cope. Vitamin b1 and cofffee does more for better studying than ritalin lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and StrangerDanger
Modafinil, vvyvanse or just standard neutropics? What are you reffering to? faggot.

Are You Retarted I Literally Have A Thread Coming Up About This
https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2F736x%2F03%2Ff7%2F58%2F03f75825ed25af223ce985ebf296320d.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: schizo echochamber, BrahminBoss and KLESUM
Vitamin b1 and cofffee does more for better studying than ritalin lol
Amphetamines and methylphenidate is in a different league. I was up for 72h this weekend never again

Amphetamines and methylphenidate is in a different league. I was up for 72h this weekend never again
those just stimulate adrenaline making you alert, for cognition and short term memory they are not that good, they actually overexcite and throw off understanding

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
those just stimulate adrenaline making you alert, for cognition and short term memory they are not that good, they actually overexcite and throw off understanding
Yeah He Should Be On Ray Peat Diet Instead

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
In that sense yes. Amphetamines are way too potent, you get zoned in excitingly on one topic for half a day and time just flies by. It is not the optimal for learning since there is little to no reflection and therefore suboptimal memory retention. It is better for getting shit done and persisting through stuff. I can see why a mild stimulant and a proper study approach is better

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21863 and BrahminBoss
In that sense yes. Amphetamines are way too potent, you get zoned in excitingly on one topic for half a day and time just flies by. It is not the optimal for learning since there is little to no reflection and therefore suboptimal memory retention. It is better for getting shit done and persisting through stuff. I can see why a mild stimulant and a proper study approach is better
B1 will increase glucose metabolism in the brain and small dose adderall can increase dopamine levels without making you overexcited.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, poopoohead and StrangerDanger
adderall can increase dopamine levels without making you overexcited.
Therapuetic doses of prescribed medicines can be incorparated into your everday life if you have a diagnosis, however getting illicit drugs or self medicating as I tried to do isnt the way

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, poopoohead and BrahminBoss
Theurepetic doses of prescribed medicines can be incorparated into your everday life if you have a diagnosis, however getting illicit drugs or self medicating as I tried to do isnt the way
You just didn’t try the right stuff and it’s never a quick fix.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and StrangerDanger
Which Drugs Do You Recommend?
Which drugs?
I am more sensitive to drugs than average probably because I have no friends and live inside of my head

I took pyruvate noopept creatine coffee and unlimited aspirin yesterday

I sat through some gay class where teacher had mild contempt for me and some normie secretly hate me and out to get me, u can see from the eyes

amped up, every thing someone said I had 10 thoughts about from my knowledge database and imagination

no cortisol, usually I can tell because if I speak it causes heart thumping

Afterwards I walked around energetically for 2 hrs with lots of interesting and emotionally affective thoughts. Spontaneous and very light, extremely high dopamine

I eventually burned thru all my energy, became cold (it’s around 40f and I wear shorts and short sleeve) and started to feel hunger and digestive end processes

I just ate carrots and 1 coke can and I moved to high dopamine baseline where I studyed with no desire for breaks, and moved extremely quickly for 5 hours.

Not school or anything it was genuine interest in random chemistry

I found out what exactly each part does:

Noopept is very interesting:

It increases your focus and makes you very aware that everything you do, it’s a command from your brain.

It makes your body follow this command as quickly as possible.

So this manifest in:

1. I was cooking and someone came in the kitchen with BULLSHIT GARBAGE to tell me. I looked at his chest and said in a pointed, low, monotone voice “shut up you subhuman” and went back to cooking immediately

when u have a mission u elimate all obstacles.

2. Every single task. For example taking a napkin from table. I thought very clear and very sharp a non verbal command for a napkin. Not a desire, command.

Then my body moves as quickly as possible to grab the napkin. Not like a sucker punch but like a machine.

Then to unfurl the napkin, it moves so quickly it goes above my muscle expierence of this and fumbles a little, looks rather awkward.

I get a little dopamine spike from this like checking a too doo list I never made.

This made me walk efficiently, quickly like a CEO when I had smth to do.

Pyruvate

it increases my metabolism along with

Aspirin

Coffee

I have 2 effects unaccounted for

1. I suspect when dopamine is high it makes your thoughts, and descriptive language, such as 3 possible choices for one word, arrive extremely quickly in your brain

however grammatical structures are hard and you have to force your expression around it.

There is a certain state I expierence, the opposite where i can only express grammatical cliches, Rupert pupkin style, but cannot fill in the actual content.

Ray peat talk about this, I think he speak like that because he always in mode 1.

2. Something is sexually suppressive, probably aspirin

@BrahminBoss

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7, poopoohead, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Terrible advice, I am an abused dog and was able to studymaxx

I wasn’t interested in what I was studying in college, so I spent most of my time procrastinating on the internet where I learned how to perfectly read and write Sumerian Cuniform tablets

- said NO ONE EVER
This is one of the biggest copes I hear by normies that I have to hold my tongue because I would explain to them that MAKES THEM A SUBHUMAN

For the same reason as feeling lost or having no “passion”. your not gonna find your “passion”, it’s the same tier as the idea that God made one foid for every man, the one

The truth is YOU HAVE IT OR YOU DON’T. If you have it, there’s no hyper-specific field that you are perfect fit for. Skills and talents don’t work like that.

You are gonna good at something like logic, or manipulating people. If you’re logical you can play chess

This is the same talent so you will use same brain areas and feel the same after with bascially no difference.

IF YOU HAVE IT YOU’RE GONNA KNOW. 0.00% chance no one would notice Einstein IQ. The same principle as if you have looks you’re gonna know by reactions from females.

Apart from talent, lack of passion, focus and ability to do a job is the result of SHIT BRAIN FUNCTIONING

no LOL.

if you feel good, in a good mood, everything feels good to do, even cleaning up shit in a stable.

Sick people the old and incels move slowly and energetic winners move with a spring in their step and do everything faster and better. Some people have it and some people don’t, best day for man 1 is not even comparable to worst day of winner.

Don’t listen to failed normies, self improoovers, NEETS, therapy goers who tell you to stop jerking off or clean your room however.

BOTB worth

• Love it
Reactions: incel194012940
You just didn’t try the right stuff and it’s never a quick fix.
Pharmaceutical grade medicine is required and a limited supply so abuse isnt a possibillity
Never rely on underground shit, besides its very questionable quality, there is an endless supply and as the drugs ellicit strong reactions to stimuli the brain is paving news pathways and the connection between those experiences and the shit you get from the streets grow closer and closer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
@incel194012940 @BrahminBoss
You dont believe there is a way to create desire/passion without drugs?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and incel194012940
All those words to say nothing

@incel194012940 @BrahminBoss
You dont believe there is a way to create desire/passion without drugs?

I agree

Imo top 3 methods are

1. Life mission (mentioned)
2. Stacy (mentioned)
3. social community (mentioned)

mindset is important, I have meditations, affirmations and the like on a list to try

drugs is distant #4, but u have to remember

1. There is such thing as an incel, social outcast, meaningless life, for reasons completely out of your control

no such thing as someone without 20$ for drugs

2. if you have someone in a depression, you can wait months or years for it to just go away, attempt to work through it with decreased mental capacities + stress

or just nuke it with drugs and start from a positive baseline (don’t take Ritalin every day)
life cheat codes like this have the downside that
it interrupts the romantic story of life, hero’s journey, depression in movie plot.

I think the best way to get around this is to lie and mythologize yourself if you ever do seriously win.

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim, poopoohead and StrangerDanger
yeah but ur 60

also.. useless post. there are real dogshit subjects and even worse ways to teach them. most uni teaching is archaic as fuck and pretty worthless. and then you turn on vidya and are 100x more interested because it hits all the right buttons. no wonder people don't like studying, it's extremely painful. it goes against normal human way of acquiring knowledge. and if very many can't get themselves to do it maybe it's worth considering that the way things are taught is garbage. people will watch technical youtube videos or real high value lectures by top presenters because it's not dogshit, it's explained well, everything is clear and well paced, you can see the fucking diagrams and don't have to wait for the wagecuck to smudge the garbage on the board for 5 minutes

and I presume you have same interest in makeup and fake nails as let's say cars OP?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and StrangerDanger
yeah but ur 60

also.. useless post. there are real dogshit subjects and even worse ways to teach them. most uni teaching is archaic as fuck and pretty worthless. and then you turn on vidya and are 100x more interested because it hits all the right buttons. no wonder people don't like studying, it's extremely painful. it goes against normal human way of acquiring knowledge. and if very many can't get themselves to do it maybe it's worth considering that the way things are taught is garbage. people will watch technical youtube videos or real high value lectures by top presenters because it's not dogshit, it's explained well, everything is clear and well paced, you can see the fucking diagrams and don't have to wait for the wagecuck to smudge the garbage on the board for 5 minutes

and I presume you have same interest in makeup and fake nails as let's say cars OP?
vidya?

yeah but ur 60

i wrote this while skipping class in my car drinking red bull, browse the internet look at stacies or daydream during class is water

Last edited:
What is the problem with "being addicted to" ritalin ?

You are forced to drink water everyday fir rest of your life, its not a bad thing, same thing applies for ritalin or adderall as well

What is the problem with "being addicted to" ritalin ?

You are forced to drink water everyday fir rest of your life, its not a bad thing, same thing applies for ritalin or adderall as well
Ritalin and Adderall is used to treat an underlying condition and is prescribed therapeutically as medicines to treat low dopamine levels in order to bring them up to the baseline of a normal person. It's low theurapetic doses of phaurametical grade that is expected to be taken for the rest of your life. The problem arises when you have a normal functioning brain and are recreationally taking drugs to gain an edge because you are flooding your brain with an excess of neurotransmitters above the baseline and creating a dependance that is not healthy

Ritalin and Adderall is used to treat an underlying condition and is prescribed therapeutically as medicines to treat low dopamine levels in order to bring them up to the baseline of a normal person. It's low theurapetic doses of phaurametical grade that is expected to be taken for the rest of your life. The problem arises when you have a normal functioning brain and are recreationally taking drugs to gain an edge because you are flooding your brain with an excess of neurotransmitters above the baseline and creating a dependance that is not healthy
You said a lot of words without answering my questions, are u perhaps a lawyer ?

I am asking u what is wrong with the addiction to ritalin ?

If he can take low dose addies for next 30 years without dying there is no downside whatsoever

This is water tbh. Studymaxxing used to be fun in school because there were exams all the time, you were competing with high IQ people and there was a lot of hype in being the class nerd. Rn my problem is I’m way too isolated so I just ldar and do no work. And I never learnt how to do work consistently. Actually I did learn how to work consistently when I was 15 but then it became physically impossible to do.

I think it’s because I was living like an obedient hijabi girl. So subliminally I was asking myself why I am even doing this. My brain has always been crying out for help but some reason I never did shit whereas normally teenage lads will find something to do right away. Disappointing tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
You said a lot of words without answering my questions, are u perhaps a lawyer ?

I am asking u what is wrong with the addiction to ritalin ?

If he can take low dose addies for next 30 years without dying there is no downside whatsoever
Again it depends if you are taking it therapeutically to treat an underlying condition or abusing it recreationally. Your question is vague, you aren't saying nothing about the person, the moderation or the dose so expect a generic answer. I am assuming you are meaning a person with ADHD who is prescribed Ritalin to treat his dopamine effiency as you just stated "taking ritalin" daily over a period of 30 years which is unrealistic without a script, in this case its fine and I don't see how that is an addiction if he is following his treatment.

If you are referring to the unrealistic scenario of a normal person who somehow has a steady supply of Ritalin from a third party for the next 30 years then there are a lot of problems. First of all it requires a very strong self discipline to not up the dosage due to 1. tolerance and 2. it directly influences the reward system and will make you crave more and more just like any other dopaminergic activity, obviously the higher the dosage the more side effects are introducted and the plateau of you on medication vs not grows larger.
Say it is kept in moderation used as a way to gain an edge, still he is introducing an exogenous amount of neuroactivity in his brain that is overflooding the noradrenaline and dopamine receptors which will cause neurotoxicity over an extended amount of time.
For a neurotypical the high consists of overstimulation, increased heart rate, restlessness, dehydration, increased body temperature, appetite suppression and cognitive overclocking. None of which are good for your body and longevity and if not properly mitigated can indirectly cause even worse problems. You are stressing your brain and circulatory system to unnatural levels whereas someone with a dopamine defiency would respond to being more calm and focused.
Long term usage can cause health problems such as depression, mania, heart issues, anxiousness, psychosis, panic disorders. It will eventually turn into your new baseline and everything you do under the influence, ex studying or playing games or any other activities will be melded in your brain and forever associated with the dopaminergic activity from the drugs so when you come off everything will become bleak in comparision and you may find it impossible to study normally without drugs, you will have to be stizzed up and alert to enjoy things. It also affects your personality, many report turning into a completely different person characterized by altering energy levels, apathy, irritability, de/increased socialization, rigidity, emotionally un/sensitiveness, anxiety, ego, hypomania etc. Studies also show that ADHD meds dont make neurotypicals any more productive per se and may even inhib it, it is just falsely perceived because they get motivated and their brain is in a state of overstimulation, atleast it will help you get things done but it is better to learn discipline than turning into a drug addict

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and incel194012940
Good thread.
I remember, too, a distant bells and stars that fell

Just like the rain out of the blue ooh ooh ooh hoo hoo hoo

When my life is through

And the angels ask me to recall

The thrill of it all

Then I will tell them I remember, tell them I remember Tell them I remember

• Love it
Reactions: 0hMan
watched limitless once now doesnt know how to act

- said NO ONE EVER

no LOL.

What drugs nigger teach us

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940